Dr. Kim Abernathy?
Crazy Lips

Madisonville, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2010
What does anybody know about Dr. Kim Abernathy?
Crazy Lips

Madisonville, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Dr. Kim Abernathy is a good vet!!!!

Destin, FL

#3 Oct 12, 2010
who is she
horse owner

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2010
Depends on why you need a vet

I have called her office for problems with horses, and was blown off like second class trash.

my personal reccomendation would be Mayfield Vet Clinic..... Dr Badger

He is very good with large animals much more service minded and quick to respond to a call for farm service

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2010
Well she's overpriced, does things completely backwards and charges hundreds of dollars for the same shit you can do on your own!! If u want a vet go to mayfield badger is one of the best
Horse Owner

Kirksey, KY

#6 Dec 16, 2010
She is a great vet and a very nice lady. She can be quite busy since she specializes in horses, and has a lot of clients in the area. I have never had a problem with her, and if you can bring your horse to her, out on Mayfield highway, then it isn't that expensive and she will be done within minutes. I have never had to call her out to the farm, but I trust she would come if I needed her.

White Plains, KY

#7 Jan 26, 2011
I have used all local vets over the years for my horses. Dr Kim is the best by far.VERY prompt--once came in off the lake because i had a serious problem--colic.When a person goes to school that many years---they deserve to be paid for their services.SHE is first class all the way.Dr Badger is good but dealing with his ppl out front gives a man skullcramps!!They tried charging me for castration and palpitatin a mare on the same horse......had my bill mixed with another person SO....as for my horses--THEY will always be patients of Dr Abernathy.

United States

#8 Jan 26, 2011
Kim is amazing!! We've used her for years! I would recommend her hands down to anyone else in Marshall.
Dr. Badger in Mayfield is great too. He's got a couple other vets working out there now. They are all very sweet and down to earth people. But Kim is still my top pick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For sell 56 min MeMyselfI 11
Draffenville Dollar General 1 hr MiOpinion 14
Lol 4 hr Miller 5
Cutting 7 hr Just sayin 6
Is he single? 20 hr Just sayin 3
The Donald touched me 20 hr Just sayin 7
hot women 22 hr Sir MAL 4

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance