Do you know of a DEFINITE affair?

Do you know of a DEFINITE affair?

Posted in the Benton Forum

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 21, 2011
Seriously - if you KNOW someone is having an affair on their spouse, you should speak up. No silly stuff, just the facts, jack!
patty melt

Mayfield, KY

#2 Dec 21, 2011
seriousadult39 wrote:
Seriously - if you KNOW someone is having an affair on their spouse, you should speak up. No silly stuff, just the facts, jack!
my husband is having one
patty melt

Mayfield, KY

#3 Dec 21, 2011
If the bitch wants him she can have him I just don't give a shit any more 2 can play that game I thought he was worth fighting for but I was wrong while he is out getting his I think I will just go out and get mine and I know mine will be better

Location hidden

#4 Dec 21, 2011
That is sad. Hurting yourself - won't help yourself. If you put yourself first, take care of yourself, think of your body as your temple, work toward what you want out of life, just let him do his thing. Just because he's acting like he doesn't care about you doesn't mean YOU should not care about - you. You are very important, simply because you're on this earth.

Not to sound preachy, but God is always watching. And believe me, he will regret it. That kind of activity always comes around to hurt people many times over. I really hope you just take good care of yourself, have hope, dreams for the future, and work toward them.

If you believe in God, then you realize that in the end, we are all accountable, individually, before Him. Not in pairs.(ok i ended up preachy - sorry!! ha)
truth

Hickory, KY

#5 Dec 22, 2011
What good does it do to even admit that you are having an affair or when you finally get "busted"? If you had any kind of self respect you would keep your body as a temple and only let your significant other or spouse see you privately.And if you are married...didnt you take vows to each other? and then if you can find yourself actually able to have an affair and not get physically sick about doing it...you never knew real love. and you dont love yourself and god. You put god before yourself and anyone else. and he will always help you through. but if you put before him...you will see the consequences of your actions.
Steph

United States

#6 Dec 22, 2011
Darren Hargrove is my lover!
patty melt

Mayfield, KY

#7 Dec 22, 2011
The men need to have the balls to tell the truth when they get caught instead they keep lying about it their wife's are not stupid he is the one who is stupid sleeping with anyone who opens their legs and is ugly and fat and smells the men need to have their dicks and balls cut off all I can say what goes and around comes around if they can do it so can the wife's might find some one with a bigger penis

Location hidden

#8 Dec 22, 2011
I guess my original question wasn't to lead people into admitting an affair.

It was more to lay it out on here if they know FOR SURE if someone else is having an affair.
And i mean 100% knowing.

Because good grief, who WOULDN'T want to know if their spouse was cheating?
Jack

United States

#9 Dec 22, 2011
patty melt wrote:
The men need to have the balls to tell the truth when they get caught instead they keep lying about it their wife's are not stupid he is the one who is stupid sleeping with anyone who opens their legs and is ugly and fat and smells the men need to have their dicks and balls cut off all I can say what goes and around comes around if they can do it so can the wife's might find some one with a bigger penis
Sounds like you need to kick him to the curb and procede on to divorce instead of cheating yourself. Find a good man who would never cheat on you, like me :) But Im the kind of man who would never cheat with another mans wife either so to find you a good man you need to take out the trash first and make yourself single.
In the mean time, hold your head up and dont blame yourself. We good men are here waiting for you, we too are tired of cheating wives/girlfriends and we take our vows and relationships seriously.
Especially if your not fat and ugly and smelly as you described your hubbys mistress you would be doing yourself a great diservice.
Breezy

Murray, KY

#10 Dec 26, 2011
affairs.... yeah, me and Mike Miller in front of that Big T in Mike Miller Park.
angel eyes

Mayfield, KY

#11 Dec 27, 2011
My friends husband is cheating on her with a big fat ugly girl can't belive these men all they think about getting their rocks off so told her she needs to cheat to she could get any man she wants she gets hit on all the time at work go for it girlfriend go get u some

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I slept with my coworkers boyfriend 2 min Jannsen 18
Friends old lady 29 min kkmm 9
Alcohol on Sunday 3 hr lol 35
News Benton teacher to seek House of Representative ... 4 hr CCGolfer 3
Who for Judge? 9 hr bill 17
target 9 hr tarje 10
Big news coming tomorrow 9 hr beef lover 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages