adam lovett got naked pics from a gir...

adam lovett got naked pics from a girl during class???.

Posted in the Benton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curious
#1 Dec 16, 2010
seriously?
Huh

Tomball, TX

#2 Dec 16, 2010
Seriously, you actually started this on topix?
gosh

Pontiac, IL

#3 Dec 16, 2010
so what?
wow

Pontiac, IL

#4 Dec 16, 2010
so fu**ing what???? thats his business. DAmn u people are fu**in chidish!
yes

Mayfield, KY

#5 Dec 16, 2010
yea of you
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 16, 2010
who doesnt get pictures on their phone! he is 1 of my good freins & im jeremy canup. i have got the balls to actually post my name on here b/c idc who sees it or not. yall might start a topic about me if yall do more power to yall bc the truck i totaled ya its going to junk yard but my next truck is going to be pretty bad.(going to look good 4 yall dumbasses.)
b-i-t-c-h

United States

#7 Dec 16, 2010
brittney gilman sent em to him in biology lol
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#8 Dec 16, 2010
thats cool idk her but i talked 2 him fourth block and its a picture theres no need to talk crap about somebody when they get a picture on their phone.
wondering

AOL

#9 Dec 16, 2010
is she at least hott
griss

Baldwin City, KS

#10 Dec 16, 2010
ew she is fat and gross
Brittany Marie Gilman

Pontiac, IL

#11 Dec 16, 2010
alright, for one, i aint fu**ing gross, and there sure the hell isnt anything wrong with being big. 2. I DID NOT SEND ANY DIRTY/NAKED PICTURES TO ADAM LOVETT! 3. they werent even sent from my number! and they sure as hell werent me! this is me, and if you doubt, ill be hella glad to give you whatever personal information u need to get ahold of me via text, address or email. ftfo
Hlk

United States

#13 Dec 17, 2010
Haha bullshit the one of he tits we could see your face an we know it was you, you lying bitch.
tori gay
#14 Dec 17, 2010
y'all some Damn fools. who gives a Fu&& if pictures were sent. that's there business. she's not gross. she's beautiful. jump out her business and stop harassing her. even adam himself said it wasn't her. Damn y'all childish. get a life.
marshall dowdy
#15 Dec 17, 2010
Hlk wrote:
Haha bullshit the one of he tits we could see your face an we know it was you, you lying bitch.
your the bitch hiding your name. leave her the Fu-- alone. ain't nothing wrong with exploring another persons body. jealous much?
marshall dowdy
#16 Dec 17, 2010
so what? there ain't nothing wrong with exploring eachother body. people do that Duh! get a life . she's cool as Hell . jealous much?
Kelsey Elkins

Belvidere, IL

#17 Dec 17, 2010
I suggest, the ones who are harassing them should just shut the Hell up. Seriously. Are y'all HONESTLY THAT PATHETIC? I mean, apparently y'all must be SO Self Insecure to where you have to run your Fucking mouths about someone else JUST to make yourself feel better or "attempt" to look better. Just so y'all know; being Nosey little shit talkers about someone, that you Honestly know nothing about, makes you look like you're about 2 inches tall. How about y'all get out of their business and mind your own! Worry about your life. Not someone else's. Better Yet, y'all need to be worrying about Getting a life! Grow the fuck up and stop being childish & immature! Thanks.(:
DAMWICKID

United States

#18 Dec 17, 2010
anyones who doesnt like this shit!! you have a choice to look or dont look, and if you continue to stare then you know you looking cause you <3 it!! so FTFO or dont look @ this seXXI body of a real ass woman
Herbal Essence

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Dec 17, 2010
Wow. So were getting worked up about pictures when it doesnt concern anyone? OOOOHHHH lord like no ones had naked pictures before. Your callin' a beautiful girl ugly for what? Your own effin self esteem? Save it, no one cares about you, especially on the internet. Don't down my homies. You got no life if all you got to present to the world is gossip and some bull.
~Herb
Da Ass

United States

#21 Dec 17, 2010
bak off her and stop hatin dumb fcks if u want 2 see sumone fat and gross ill gladly send u a pic of myself (no homo). if ya dont stop they b rainin hatchets. ight peace whoop whoop if they any fam defendin brittany
Da Ass

United States

#22 Dec 17, 2010
and 2 da others defendin her i hope ya lifes r well 4 da haters fck off. FTW BITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurie at fivestar 6 hr ShiztBetweenYourEars 4
need a nice steakhouse in benton (Jan '11) 8 hr iNoY 41
Love Democrats (Apr '17) 10 hr DemoDone 49
LOCAL ELECTIONS! Whose in? Whose out? Will the ... 17 hr MeToo 21
Do girls like bi guys that act completely strai... 23 hr Hulkster 11
Loud BOOMS in west KY (Jan '14) 23 hr NeighborhoodWatch 35
High body shop in Calvert 23 hr Dimwit 7

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance