brock etheridge
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hebo

Hickory, KY

#1 Jun 7, 2010
does anyone know what happened to brock etheridge and why he was arrested?
Just sayin

Benton, KY

#2 Jun 7, 2010
He boned a couple of boys and he is gonna get his share back in spades when he gets to jail!
Murray KY

New Concord, KY

#3 Jun 8, 2010
He did not bone, he touched 2 boys under age 12.
Blah blah blah

Detroit, MI

#4 Jun 8, 2010
Who in their right mind would let him babysit their 7 and 11 year old???
Murray KY

New Concord, KY

#5 Jun 8, 2010
The way I understood it was, that the boys' father were friends of Brock's mother
Johnny

White Plains, KY

#6 Jun 8, 2010
It should be a form of child abuse letting someone in a wheelchair babysit any children. What could he do if there were an emergency situation?
Blah blah blah

Pontiac, IL

#7 Jun 8, 2010
But still isn't he a little on the mentally challenged side?
just wondering

Murray, KY

#8 Jun 9, 2010
how do you know he's mentally challenged? i thought he was just in a wheelchair but his mind was ok
Blah blah blah

Pontiac, IL

#9 Jun 9, 2010
Must be a rumor. Just the way people talk about him.
MC Citizen

Ankeny, IA

#10 Jun 10, 2010
He is in jail for molesting two boys. He was their babysitter and friend of the boys father. He is lodged in the Marshall County jail. He confessed to having molested each boy two times. Each count will get him between 5-10 years. His lawyers are trying to say that he has the mind of a 12 year old. However, this man (not kid) hangs around the ballpark every summer. Anyone who has talked to him knows that he is mentally sane (not that anyone who molest a child has any sense about him at all)!
the horses mouth

Murray, KY

#11 Jun 10, 2010
Western Kentucky RSS Feeds
Home > News > Local & Regional > Western Kentucky
Brock Etheridge
NEWS ARCHIVE
View the Archive
ADVERTISEMENT Marshall Co. Man Charged with Child Sex Abuse
By Joe Jackson
BENTON, KY - A Marshall County man was arrested Saturday and charged with sexually abusing two boys. Benton Police say 22-year-old Brock Etheridge of Benton is charged with two counts of 1st-degree sexual abuse under 12 years of age.
The Benton Police Department recently received a complaint from Social Services concerning the possible sexual abuse of two boys, ages seven and eleven years. The investigation revealed that Etheridge was the childrenÂ’s babysitter between 2009 and early 2010 and that both were abused sexually by Etheridge.
Etheridge was interviewed by police and stated that while he was babysitting the boys, on at least two occasions, he inappropriately touched them.
Etheridge was lodged in the Marshall County Detention Center. The investigation is ongoing. The Benton Police Department was assisted by the Cabinet for Family Based Services and the Purchase Area Sexual Assault Center.
----------
Published 02:31 PM, Monday Jun. 07, 2010
Updated 02:17 PM, Tuesday Jun. 08, 2010
Murray KY

New Concord, KY

#12 Jun 10, 2010
I know Brock personally and his mentality is of a 12 year old(which is still no excuse). He has been in special ed classes through almost all of high school and also anyone that really knows him, knows he has mental problems.
Eric Cartman

Murray, KY

#13 Jun 12, 2010
I always knew Timmy was a perv!
just wondering

Murray, KY

#14 Jun 12, 2010
Eric Cartman wrote:
I always knew Timmy was a perv!
who's timmy?
Eric Cartman

Murray, KY

#15 Jun 13, 2010
Google Timmy from South Park...dude looks just like him
accent

Murray, KY

#16 Jun 16, 2010
Murray KY wrote:
I know Brock personally and his mentality is of a 12 year old(which is still no excuse). He has been in special ed classes through almost all of high school and also anyone that really knows him, knows he has mental problems.
Ok, I know this kid from church, and he sure doesn't talk like he has the mentality of a 12 year old. It's pretty easy to use a disability to act inappropriately. How sad.
Murray KY

Murray, KY

#17 Jun 23, 2010
Ok, I am not making excuses for Brock. I lived with him and his family for over 2 years. I know that menatlly, Brock is not a normal 22 year old. I am not using his disablility as an excuse for his actions, but its the truth! He has always been immature but the last few years, people could really tell that he has mental problems. Like I said before, in high school he was in special ed classes and when he attened college, he had to have a tutor to keep up and was still struggling. I am only saying this because Brock deserves to get the help he desperately needs.
just wondering

Trenton, TN

#18 Jun 23, 2010
i don't think it really matters if he was slow in school. i know lots of people who need tutors to get through college. the point is he knew he was doing wrong. anyone who would do this definately is mentally unstable but that should not be a defense of what he has admitted doing. i know brock as well but knowing what he did....would you leave your kids alone with him?
NOT UNDERSTOOD

Baldwin City, KS

#19 Jun 24, 2010
just wondering wrote:
i don't think it really matters if he was slow in school. i know lots of people who need tutors to get through college. the point is he knew he was doing wrong. anyone who would do this definately is mentally unstable but that should not be a defense of what he has admitted doing. i know brock as well but knowing what he did....would you leave your kids alone with him?
Well to begin with does anyone REALLY know him! Brock has been proven to not be mentally his age, and secondly if the father of the kids new this had happened and filed a complaint then why did he let Brock sit with the kids AGAIN!!! Isnt that knowingly putting the children in harms way (CHILD ABUSE) in other words. I think that Mr.Bill will probably be in trouble also! Brock is a good person he has had a tough life you people should stop talking about him and worry about your own problem and maybe say a prayer that he gets the appropiate help.
just wondering

Kirksey, KY

#20 Jun 24, 2010
NOT UNDERSTOOD wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to begin with does anyone REALLY know him! Brock has been proven to not be mentally his age, and secondly if the father of the kids new this had happened and filed a complaint then why did he let Brock sit with the kids AGAIN!!! Isnt that knowingly putting the children in harms way (CHILD ABUSE) in other words. I think that Mr.Bill will probably be in trouble also! Brock is a good person he has had a tough life you people should stop talking about him and worry about your own problem and maybe say a prayer that he gets the appropiate help.
he has all my prayers that he gets the help he needs. he DOES need help! i don't think using his mentality should be an excuse. i think he should be punished for what he did. he KNEW it was wrong when he did it. and you must be someone that is close to the investigation because you just let out things that were not published. whether the father gets in trouble for child abuse or not i think that brock should be punished as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Mull 1 hr Jason 7
Democrat or Republican which is better 5 hr Me myself and i 9
New to the area 22 hr jesus christ 3
Why my post getting taken off Thu HHH 7
Outlaw ATV Riders Control The County at Night Thu Chris 17
easy girls in pirates cove Thu wondering 7
Hidden spots in LBL? (Feb '16) Thu Blacktool 6

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance