need to remove a thread immediately

Posted in the Benton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bulls*#t

United States

#1 Feb 10, 2011
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THIS CERTAIN THREAD IS REMOVED ASAP AND THE APPROPRIATE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST THE INDIVIDUAL
car store

Mayfield, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2011
Can't happen. Report it as abuse and it *may* come off in 3 days or so.
bulls*#t

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2011
Thank you but I don't have 3 days
Trooper

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2011
use the report abuse button.
bulls*#t

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2011
Thanks
bulls*#t

United States

#6 Feb 10, 2011
Even if it's not about abuse?
car store

Smithland, KY

#7 Feb 10, 2011
But it will NOT happen for 3 days. Sorry.
yo

Murray, KY

#8 Feb 10, 2011
[QUOTE who="bulls*#t"]Even if it's not about abuse?[/QUOTE]
What did u put.
PR

United States

#9 Feb 10, 2011
I didn't, something leaked out and didn't want a media frenzy, I'm not entitled to tell but from previous post, intelligent people can figure it out
Amos Moses

Ankeny, IA

#10 Feb 10, 2011
Why are u using 2 different names PR? Don't flatter yourself nobody cares that theres another black man in the MC no matter who he is. A "Media Frenzy" LMAO!!!!!! Whoopy Dee Doo!!!!
agreed

Clifty, KY

#11 Feb 10, 2011
Amos Moses wrote:
Why are u using 2 different names PR? Don't flatter yourself nobody cares that theres another black man in the MC no matter who he is. A "Media Frenzy" LMAO!!!!!! Whoopy Dee Doo!!!!
Whats wrong with you ? I bet the Tribune Courier, Lake News, and Marshall Co Daily will be all over this story ! Wink Wink
PR

United States

#12 Feb 10, 2011
Thanks for showing your ignorance
summer coming

Belton, KY

#13 Feb 10, 2011
i dought very many people will care
lol pr

Ankeny, IA

#14 Feb 11, 2011
Okay James we all get it that your trying to make a big deal about those two "famous" people being at your house that actually aren't there. Get out of your fantasy world dude.
james carter's assistant

United States

#15 Feb 11, 2011
Looks like someone is a little on the jealous side. Why can't anyone of y'all be happy that he has the things he has and not be jealous of him. If y'all only could stop being jealous of him and stop hating on him he might could do some good for you guys. But anyway I'm sure y'all will check his facebook status a couple times today and comment on his topix threads and keep wishing y'all had his life instead of your own.
too funny

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Feb 11, 2011
LOL a topix forum is going to cause an uprise in marshall county press!!! bwhaahahaha this is comedy.

James its sad u sit at home and make this up... ocho cinco and vick update thier twitters daily... one is in miami right now.... mike vick is currently on the west coast workig with PETA. U faile dhard bro
BeReal

United States

#17 Feb 11, 2011
"hey everyone look at me I have a cts, oh now I gotta Audi, oh crap I wrecked it, now I gotta Jag everyone don't you wish you all were me? dang I wrecked that let me get a rental and wreck that the next day!" .... I don't know about y'all but I'm so so jealous of him i mean seriously I always wanted be a douche bag!!
J. Carter

United States

#18 Feb 12, 2011
Thanks for proving a Marshall co point
J. Carter

United States

#19 Feb 12, 2011
BeReal wrote:
"hey everyone look at me I have a cts, oh now I gotta Audi, oh crap I wrecked it, now I gotta Jag everyone don't you wish you all were me? dang I wrecked that let me get a rental and wreck that the next day!" .... I don't know about y'all but I'm so so jealous of him i mean seriously I always wanted be a douche bag!!
You succeeded in the douchebag part but you fail at being able to afford anything but a Cavalier ;-)
jay

Pontiac, IL

#20 Feb 12, 2011
[QUOTE who="bulls*#t"]THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THIS CERTAIN THREAD IS REMOVED ASAP AND THE APPROPRIATE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST THE INDIVIDUAL[/QUOTE]There nothing about trith on this site. I'm afraid someone will get hurt if this is not stoped!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allysa sonic carhop 16 min Favorite 4
Keith Travis 1 hr Losers 6
Private clubs in Marshall County 4 hr Golly gee 23
benton police dept. (Sep '08) 9 hr Pale horse 95
Don't vote wet 10 hr Olden days lady 6
Barnards latest girl 10 hr Idfwu 32
You will never believe this!! 15 hr Jack 1
More from around the web

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE