First Prev
of 2
Next Last
full
#1 Jul 12, 2012
just got done eating tacos from taco johns good food and great service!!!!!!:)
haha

Benton, KY

#2 Jul 12, 2012
full wrote:
just got done eating tacos from taco johns good food and great service!!!!!!:)

that is a damned lie, they have the crappiest food worst service ever and the people there are idiots
Sara

Pontiac, IL

#3 Jul 12, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a damned lie, they have the crappiest food worst service ever and the people there are idiots
Hmmm, your response is totally childish. You could have said you don't like the food without sounding like an idiot yourself.
You must be one of them employees that was fired for being lazy and not coming in most of the time.
haha

Benton, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2012
nope never worked there, dont work in a place full of idiots
Seriously

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2012
Last time I ate at taco johns in benton I was up all night puking and stuff..i got sick within 2 hrs of eating..a few other people i know had the same thing happen after eating there within a few days of the time I was there.
I haven't been back and I never will.
just someone
#7 Jul 13, 2012
i think its the best restaurant in town. with such friendly workers
haha

United States

#8 Jul 13, 2012
just someone wrote:
i think its the best restaurant in town. with such friendly workers
it's kinda funny since they are never busy and take forever to get the undercooked food that you will be throwing up later
Roland

Murray, KY

#9 Jul 14, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>it's kinda funny since they are never busy and take forever to get the undercooked food that you will be throwing up later
Most of the time, if you can't find the idiot you work with...it's probably you.
Nerves

United States

#10 Jul 15, 2012
Y does tjs always offer u crap before you can order? I love cutting them off! Lol
hatred for the place

Brownsville, TN

#11 Sep 15, 2012
all you ever see is people standing around and talking and never working but they got one of the best people working for them i think her name was Catherine or Cathlyn she is really sweet and knows how to treat the customers and now thats the only place i go to eat now cause shes so friendly, sweet, always has a smile on her face and treats ppl with respect unlike the rest of the workers there.
just saying
#12 Sep 17, 2012
this must be brock or kathleen every body aready knows
Jason

Adel, GA

#13 Sep 21, 2012
The girl that works the drive thru a lot around 6-7 pm is very pretty and very sweet every time
Hmmm

United States

#14 Sep 25, 2012
Jadon what girl are you talkin bout?? There is one manager I think that is what she is. She wears a black shirt. She is always really nice. Anyone know her name?
just wondering
#15 Sep 26, 2012
what she look like
some who is confused

Brownsville, TN

#16 Sep 29, 2012
just saying wrote:
this must be brock or kathleen every body aready knows
no i am not either one of them and who are they i just moved her not to long ago and go there alot i dont know what the girls name is for sure that works there but when i am there for lunch she is always really sweet and respectful
fish taco

Benton, KY

#17 Oct 5, 2012
Wish they stayed open later
hurt

Fort Dodge, IA

#18 Mar 31, 2013
well you know what i hate almost all the whores that work there the only ones i respect is olivia edwards,and cheryl norman the rest are backstabbing biotchs and personally whn they judge everyone that comes in about there looks it aint right and fyi the pple there are backstabbers minus the few like alison, olivia, brooke, and cheryl at least they will tell you to your face what they think and not behind your back and pple there need to grow up and quit making fun of their co workers
tjs crew member

Scottsburg, IN

#19 Apr 1, 2013
Kathleen you don't work here so y are you worried about us.
buck

Tucker, GA

#22 Apr 1, 2013
Who is the blonde that has worked there for a few years? She is hot!!!!
brandon

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Apr 4, 2013
So is that alison girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No one pays 25 min Jack Mehoff 7
1962 Chevrolet BelAir Convertible 11 hr BelAirConvertible 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 16 hr Mesothelioma 587
Shirtless pictures 18 hr BreakTHEice 3
Babysitter 22 hr Looking momma 1
Carla Riley Sun AnOldFriend 1
Ray Guthrie May 20 its true 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages