samantha blumnstock
TRUTH TELLER

Pontiac, IL

#1 Sep 29, 2012
she is nasty n dnt know how to wash her stuff she thinks she is hot but she got fat rolls looks like a flat tire
yolo

Benton, KY

#2 Oct 5, 2012
and who are you to talk
Just Saying

Pontiac, IL

#3 Nov 24, 2012
She is a good person and all but she needs to learn how to take care of herself. She also needs to stop sleeping around so much because she is going to end up catching something.
Darren Boxx

Hahira, GA

#4 Nov 24, 2012
I caught HPV from her
Just said

Hahira, GA

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Not true
Just Saying

Benton, KY

#6 Apr 17, 2013
Darren Boxx wrote:
I caught HPV from her
And I assume you have proof she gave you HPV? Before you write shit have proof or just shut your mouth.
apple

Columbus, IN

#7 May 9, 2013
Shes a slut. She sleeps around and runs her mouth but cant back it up. Shes not even cute. Shes ugly a'f. She looks like a blowfish hahaha. And i seen some pictures on my boys phone, chick got triangle titties haaaaaaa
yea

Murray, KY

#8 May 9, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>And I assume you have proof she gave you HPV? Before you write shit have proof or just shut your mouth.
HPV is human papaloma virus (I am sure I spelt that wrong) it is not an std! Guys can get it but it doesnt affect them in no way, maybe you gave it to her.
true

Tucker, GA

#9 May 9, 2013
yea wrote:
<quoted text>HPV is human papaloma virus (I am sure I spelt that wrong) it is not an std! Guys can get it but it doesnt affect them in no way, maybe you gave it to her.
HPV is an std !! It is genital warts!!!! It will cause women to have cervical cancer if not treated!!
abc

Benton, KY

#10 May 10, 2013
She is nasty. I know her. She smokes and is a slut
fred

Paducah, KY

#11 May 10, 2013
I fcked her a few times this week. She might sleep around but she still tight as hell. She's can ride good n take a good pounding

“Let's Be Happy!!”

Since: May 13

You don't need to know

#12 May 10, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>
HPV is an std !! It is genital warts!!!! It will cause women to have cervical cancer if not treated!!
Honey it is not genital warts.If you have warts you need to go to an obgyn and get diagnosed, then treated. HPV, It causes pelvic imflamatory disease, which can lead to cervical cancer. And no one can point fingers, 1. It takes two people to have sex. 2. Condoms are a good idea, aids is worse than hpv. 3. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. You can get a shot at the Dr. or an obgyn, or health dept. or clinic, to prevent you from getting HPV. But no shots to protect you from aids and then there is the baby factor. Just don't make stupid decisions.
true

Tucker, GA

#13 May 10, 2013
Justforlaughs76 wrote:
<quoted text>Honey it is not genital warts.If you have warts you need to go to an obgyn and get diagnosed, then treated. HPV, It causes pelvic imflamatory disease, which can lead to cervical cancer. And no one can point fingers, 1. It takes two people to have sex. 2. Condoms are a good idea, aids is worse than hpv. 3. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. You can get a shot at the Dr. or an obgyn, or health dept. or clinic, to prevent you from getting HPV. But no shots to protect you from aids and then there is the baby factor. Just don't make stupid decisions.
HPV is genital warts DUMBASS!!!!!!
yea

Murray, KY

#14 May 11, 2013
Hpv is not genital warts you dumb ass!

“Let's Be Happy!!”

Since: May 13

You don't need to know

#16 May 11, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>
HPV is genital warts DUMBASS!!!!!!
State registered nrses aide. Not so dumb honey.
fred

Paducah, KY

#17 May 11, 2013
I fcked her today again. Mmmmm she's tight
Annie

Murray, KY

#18 Aug 19, 2013
This is Samantha's aunt & I would appreciate if you would stop posting negative things about her people do have feelings so keep ur comments to yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dee dee sutton (Mar '13) 1 min zipper 7
crystal lofton 18 min dude 2
Karen Faye ln, Jerry's country living. A.K.A "8... (Sep '12) 2 hr His bby-g 40
Democrat or Republican which is better 4 hr Hubert 16
sonic 4 hr Old man 9
t.p. 13 hr me 4
easy girls in pirates cove 18 hr hot rod7947 15

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance