Dunn Cemetery Road Drugs

Posted in the Benton Forum

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of150
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fed Up

Pontiac, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Jan 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Samcro wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to say I don't know a pill popper in the world who doesn't buy or trade pills even old ladies in nursing homes do it ,illegal but none of our business ,not sayn my family are all saints but to put them in jail would be funny then the local taxpayers would be buying them in jail also their 3 meals and cable tv ! What my family members do is so harmless I'm laughing on the inside so hard it hurts ., very harmless to anyone other than themselves ,but that goes to very one addicted to dr presided drugs , those are the criminals !,but they don't
I've on the hill they have offices and liscences !
So what your saying is its ok. Well mr.samcro, tell that to the people who get stuff stolen from them all the time so the druggies can support their little habit or the people who lost a loved one who took their pills, or ask us tax payers how we feel about paying their medical bills when they have to go to the ER because they OD'ed on someones pills. Tell that to the children that are going hungry because the money or food-stamps are spent for drugs.
Your attitude tells me one thing, you ARE one of them!
Samcro

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Jan 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Yes dip shit I am one of them I was raised on the hill and you can kiss our ass I speak for all of them ! I make 250 k a year pay more in federal tax than you make in 2 years . I came from that hill and lobe everyone on that hill , some have problems but who don't ? Look at your own family tree and start a forum on that , and I know you have skeletons in your closet aswell ! So worry about your back yard and we will worry about ours , by all means if you know of a crime in progress on that hill call the police don't slander a family because that shows how ignorant you are !
Samcro

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Jan 23, 2012
 
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
So what your saying is its ok. Well mr.samcro, tell that to the people who get stuff stolen from them all the time so the druggies can support their little habit or the people who lost a loved one who took their pills, or ask us tax payers how we feel about paying their medical bills when they have to go to the ER because they OD'ed on someones pills. Tell that to the children that are going hungry because the money or food-stamps are spent for drugs.
Your attitude tells me one thing, you ARE one of them!
How about the things that get stolen from the people who have no job due to economic crisis or the illegal aliens who we tax payers pay for every time they have a baby or go to the er or the people who od right from the dr prescribed them to take ! Point is there is a what if in every situation none more serious than the other ! But what if the doctor or maybe someone in your family gave my family these drugs for the first, never did ?hmmm maybe I should blame you ? What road do you live on I would like to start a forum about your road and family ?
FlyingWordsProje ct

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Jan 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Samcro wrote:
Funny the meth from Dunn cem was actually made from another family that lives on the road won't say names or last names because tue 1 person in that family does not define the whole family
, but he was arrested twice and paid his debt to society and the last I heard he was making a good honest living ! And by the way has no connection to the wagers family at all !
I know exactly who you are talking about... He loves to put up a front. I seen him do it before. I doubt he has turn himself around. You don't just show up a friend's doorstep to ask for a certain supply that is used for drugs after not speaking to that person for months and then disappear. And later he has a nerve to call and ask for money. You don't just ignore a friend and only call to ask for money. He didn't need to say he broke up with a girl just to get money. If he's doing so well, why did he ask for a supply and why did he asked for money??
For a guy who makes 250k, it makes me wonder how you earn your living. I wouldn't want to deal with someone who talks the way you do.
Samcro

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Jan 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I'm jealous. I have to work for a living while people on the road get free rent, free food, living off the government while staying so high they don't even know what goes on around them and don't care. Maybe someone needs to try a different approach, like turn them into social services for child endangerment because they stay high and deal
while children are
This is the dumbest post yet no one the hill gets free rent they are land owners , lords if you will !
Now don't hate they don't pay rent save yur money and buy a house and land yourself then you won't have to pay rent ! I know your trailer park is depressing but you can get out , maybe my family could sell u some land ? If you know of drugs begin sold around children then tell me your name be willing to testify in court and I will call the police myself and we will go to the court together , seriously !
Samcro

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Jan 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

FlyingWordsProject wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly who you are talking about... He loves to put up a front. I seen him do it before. I doubt he has turn himself around. You don't just show up a friend's doorstep to ask for a certain supply that is used for drugs after not speaking to that person for months and then disappear. And later he has a nerve to call and ask for money. You don't just ignore a friend and only call to ask for money. He didn't need to say he broke up with a girl just to get money. If he's doing so well, why did he ask for a supply and why did he asked for money??
For a guy who makes 250k, it makes me wonder how you earn your living. I wouldn't want to deal with someone who talks the way you do.
Talks the way I do ? Have you not read this site about my family ? I just learned of it myself .I make a living honestly and pay taxes because I am quick to right a wrong , words are dangerous and cause good people to suffer so when I see an ignorant statement I reply with ignorance an idiot will understand ,
Samcro

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Jan 23, 2012
 
FlyingWordsProject wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly who you are talking about... He loves to put up a front. I seen him do it before. I doubt he has turn himself around. You don't just show up a friend's doorstep to ask for a certain supply that is used for drugs after not speaking to that person for months and then disappear. And later he has a nerve to call and ask for money. You don't just ignore a friend and only call to ask for money. He didn't need to say he broke up with a girl just to get money. If he's doing so well, why did he ask for a supply and why did he asked for money??
For a guy who makes 250k, it makes me wonder how you earn your living. I wouldn't want to deal with someone who talks the way you do.
And like I said the last I heard about him ! If he is doing wrong again he will get caught again , and what were you doing with things used to make it , have a cold ? Maybe you did but that's a good way to get a rumor started by yourself !
The Truth

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Jan 23, 2012
 
Samcro wrote:
<quoted text>
And like I said the last I heard about him ! If he is doing wrong again he will get caught again , and what were you doing with things used to make it , have a cold ? Maybe you did but that's a good way to get a rumor started by yourself !
I have a chronic disease and need the supply to stay alive. He knew I had them is the reason he stopped at my house. This was back in November.
Samcro

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Jan 23, 2012
 
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a chronic disease and need the supply to stay alive. He knew I had them is the reason he stopped at my house. This was back in November.
I never said he was my friend and I am not defending what he has done I was only pointing out that my family gets the bad rap for everything on the road ! That's a long rd lots of families !
Samcro

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Jan 23, 2012
 
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS my road!!!!!!!!!!
Well who are you ? If u live on this road I should know you I know everyone on this rd ! Are you a squater in our woods lol ! So I challenge that is not your road ? And you are a gossiper !
Fed Up

Pontiac, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Jan 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Samcro wrote:
<quoted text>
Well who are you ? If u live on this road I should know you I know everyone on this rd ! Are you a squater in our woods lol ! So I challenge that is not your road ? And you are a gossiper !
What are you afraid of and why do you want to keep throwing out there how much money you make? I have no interest at all in how much money you have. You are trying to justify drug dealing which tells me you probably deal too. You sound like someone who is very insecure and so you need to brag on yourself to feel better.
Samcro

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Jan 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

You sound like a wanna be gossip columnist and part time counselor , so I'm gonna say your a drug addict or druggie or ex druggie wanting to blame everyone for your own demons ! How much money I make I throw out there to let all you fine upstanding sorry asses know that you don't know what your talking about and stop bashing my family name for the acts of a few most wagers have good jobs and nice homes and are decent people ! Some of them haven't found their way , but they come from a good family and they will ?
Fed Up

Pontiac, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Jan 23, 2012
 
Samcro wrote:
You sound like a wanna be gossip columnist and part time counselor , so I'm gonna say your a drug addict or druggie or ex druggie wanting to blame everyone for your own demons ! How much money I make I throw out there to let all you fine upstanding sorry asses know that you don't know what your talking about and stop bashing my family name for the acts of a few most wagers have good jobs and nice homes and are decent people ! Some of them haven't found their way , but they come from a good family and they will ?

I don't recall saying they are ALL bad. I know some of them too that are descent folks. NEVER took drugs in my life. But very few people try to find their way by distroying other peoples lives.
Tell you what, you believe what you want, I'll believe what I want.
Samcro

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Jan 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

And I'm not justifying drug dealers at all not a good life very stressful harder than a job ! I freely admit I used to sell pot 20 yrs ago got caught did my time and moved on . Everything illegal has been going on since the beginning and will always go on , the activity in the hill is nothing at all like these so called facts and ideas have been posting ! Nickel and dimes between family members at best , now the real drugs on the hill come from your road and yur mom and dad road you know who I'm talking about ! So when you trash talk check yur back yard first , he'll your road got my road hooked and we got the bad name we are the victims do the right thing and turn your family in so mine can live !
Samcro

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Jan 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall saying they are ALL bad. I know some of them too that are descent folks. NEVER took drugs in my life. But very few people try to find their way by distroying other peoples lives.
Tell you what, you believe what you want, I'll believe what I want.
These post aren't for on person sorry fed up if I directly hurt your feelings they are to the site membership as a whole ! Don't hate your neighbor , MOTIVATE YOUR NEIGHBOR !
Samcro

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Jan 24, 2012
 
Anti Drugs wrote:
<quoted text> That's the ironic part. None of them have ever even been caught, much less arrested for what goes on on that road, so there's no reason to narc. They make runs to other counties and states. They buy, sell and trade pills and this has been going on for many years. It's all in the SAME FAMILY. There have also been meth labs that were reported. 2 of the participant's spent time in prison for drug crimes not related to what's going on now on Dunn Cemetery Road. It won't do any good for the police to talk to any of the family members on the road. They are either involved or don't want to get them in trouble. It has been reported several times, guess the police got better things to do, like handing out seat-belt tickets.
Your an idiot and I'm pretty sure I know who you are , if I'm right you are an idiot !
one track minds

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Feb 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Personally, I find it disturbing that someone could claim to KNOW something (for a fact, remember) but also in the same sentence claim they can't do anything because they are not from around here. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE???? I don't think so! If you KNOW something that may harm children or hurt someone in the process, the Christian thing would be to do something about it. But I guess that you don't have enough honesty or courage to stand up for what's right. Instead, you hide behind a fake screen name (and yes I am too, some of you people are very vindictive) and bash a whole road because you CLAIM to have info. Info you won't do anything with. So are you just on here to make someone worry that you DO know something?? Because that sure is how it seems! Not like you want to help someone or keep kids out of harm. Shame on you for being so scared! I agree with the statement of don't hate your neighbor, motivate them! Why don't you try helping instead of spending the whole day on a computer bashing someone. Did that accomplish anything?? No, not besides keeping this stupid discussion open. With no results that really and truly would matter to those kids you claim to KNOW are hurting. But oh yea, that's right, you aren't in this area. And that still makes no sense to me why you can't do something productive with your vast knowledge.
peace love happiness

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Jul 17, 2012
 
go to church and pray ill pray for u 2
John

Pontiac, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Looks like things are still going strong on the road. Them out of state cars help keep things moving.
Roxy30

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I have only 1 question I just moved here from eastern,ky u ain't gotta tell me were to get it but does anybody around here no what a roxy30 mg is or 15mg roxy....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of150
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Benton Forum right now

Search the Benton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min republiCONS 139,172
katie gamble 24 min Robby 11
bicycle man in Fairdealing 1 hr Cynthia 59
ppl that go to church and talk about other ppl 2 hr Eaton Beaver 2
bad driving 2 hr Concerned 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 hr LIbEralS 25,982
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 10 hr BIG_STEVIE 422
•••
•••
•••
•••

Benton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••