will work for panties

will work for panties

Posted in the Benton Forum

the situation

United States

#1 Sep 4, 2012
ladies,

do you have panties lying around the house? do you not want to pick them up....have them laundered? If so, I am the man for you ...just email me at [email protected] ageyourgrandmother.com and I will be glad to make arrangements to come over and sniff er...I mean wash yer panties....I works real hard mazza mistresss ...Toby be good panty washer...
curious

Owensboro, KY

#2 Sep 11, 2012
today IS UR LUCK DAY!!!! I AM A CROSS DRESSER AND I HAVE MULTIPLE PAIRS OF OLD FASSIONED PANTALOONS LAYING EVERWHERE WITH BUTT STAINS THAT LOOK LIKE SKIDMARKS IN THEM !! i DONT HAVE DETERGENT SO..........MAYBE YOU CAN PULL THEM OVER YOUR HEARD AND '' SHOUT IT OUT''
growup
#3 Sep 11, 2012
how gay!!! get a life u sick f*ck$
.....:P

United States

#4 Oct 8, 2012
the situation wrote:
ladies,

do you have panties lying around the house? do you not want to pick them up....have them laundered? If so, I am the man for you ...just email me at [email protected] ageyourgrandmother.com and I will be glad to make arrangements to come over and sniff er...I mean wash yer panties....I works real hard mazza mistresss ...Toby be good panty washer...
Your sickkkkk!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Road Department going to mow anything? 1 hr Farmer man 39
Parcells 1 hr jennifer raye 10
Rachel Vinson (Jan '15) 3 hr Darla 10
calvert gym 9 hr _honestly_ 8
Kings body shop 14 hr Hmm 13
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 18 hr HOMEEE 644
did you know 21 hr Skoullie 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages