Cheap Lawn Care
Cheap Lawn Care

Georgetown, IN

#1 Apr 9, 2013
I have been mowing for several elderly ppl and other ppl who cannot tend to their own yards or who do not have their own equipment and cannot afford to pay other ppl who mow for a living. This is not my primary job but I have had several ppl say they cannot afford the quotes the lawn care ppl have given them. If you are interested in cheaper lawn care....mowing, trimming and blowing off all the grass afterwards please leave you cell number and I will contact you. I have a commercial grade mower and will do a good job. I am not looking for yards but have been told to offer this to others to try to help them out. Thanks. God Bless.
no mower

Jeffersonville, IN

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Cheap Lawn Care wrote:
I have been mowing for several elderly ppl and other ppl who cannot tend to their own yards or who do not have their own equipment and cannot afford to pay other ppl who mow for a living. This is not my primary job but I have had several ppl say they cannot afford the quotes the lawn care ppl have given them. If you are interested in cheaper lawn care....mowing, trimming and blowing off all the grass afterwards please leave you cell number and I will contact you. I have a commercial grade mower and will do a good job. I am not looking for yards but have been told to offer this to others to try to help them out. Thanks. God Bless.

I have a med size yard would like you to come check out please email me a number @ [email protected]
waiter

Hazel, KY

#3 Apr 9, 2013
Do you carry your own liability insurance? I only want someone who won't sue me if they get hurt on my property or if you do damage to my property or my neighbors property I don't want to be responsiblie for it. Do you carry your own insurance? I had a guy come in and do some work one time and he fell in my yard and sprained his ankle. It cost me and ER trip, MRI, medicine, and crutches...somewhere around 2500.00.
lake front cliff

Benton, KY

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Do you have an email address you can post? Not really wanting to post mine, but would like to talk to you.
Gary

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 17, 2013
Cheap Lawn Care wrote:
<quoted text>
I am personally insured thru my state job (i work for the state) and am insured on my other LLC I own. I understand completely. Some ppl are like that. They get hurt on their own and want someone else to pay for it. Ridiculous. It you break it you pay for it.
Actually, you don't have insurance then. If you get hurt your State job will not pay for it and if they do and find out, that is called fraud and the homeowner could be sued. If you have another LLC, again that is fraud too if your report injuries occuring in one work setting to another. I think I will pass. Too risky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commonwealth attorneys race 51 min Jumping Jack 16
Kamber cash 3 hr gary 6
Js steakhouse 17 hr Go go 18
Old Crow Studios Thu me 6
Em director Thu Barney 6
Ahhhhhhhh yea! The madrapper is back baby! Hol... Wed Yep 2
Fast Eddies Wed Scott 18

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance