Jackie Moon

Whiting, IN

#1 Aug 19, 2012
there is a lady that posts alot on here and her name is Judy. I want to make sweet, hot and wonder love to you Judy. I want us to get swamp sweaty....run a bath tub full of sweat so I can rub you so good. Bottom line is that I love you baby....just putting it out there.
icallbs

Morganfield, KY

#2 Aug 20, 2012
well she has a big enough mouth maybe she can work with it....or drive you insane b*****ng.
curious

United States

#3 Aug 21, 2012
judy who
curious

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2012
if your talking about Judy blades you can stop right there. she has done nothing to you all. but sit at home raising her grandchildren since birth. and worrying sick about her children who are the ones causing problems. and quiet frankly the only child that has stuck in there with her and these kids is Cory. who is her baby boy. and i know for a fact he won't be leaving her side until she DIES. OR he goes to jail.
icallbs

Morganfield, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2012
OH WELL
TSKTSK

Morganfield, KY

#6 Aug 21, 2012
we've all ggot a story so you can just stop rigth there..how bout that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal Control officers no more 2 hr unbelievable 13
Js Steakhouse 3 hr elks 2
Hoarder Car 5 hr Ppl suck 21
canal loop 7 hr Loser 8
Frank and Beans 7 hr Good woman 9
Did Robert Byars Die 16 hr kenny 10
Bright blue police lights 22 hr Big mamma 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages