Frozen yogurt shops
lol

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Paducah has two, Murray has two, when will Benton get one?
21st Century

Murray, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2012
When Marshall Co goes wet, they will see the growth Murray and Paducah are seeing. Until then, enjoy driving to my side of town for the things you want.
hmmm

Adel, GA

#3 Sep 25, 2012
21st Century wrote:
When Marshall Co goes wet, they will see the growth Murray and Paducah are seeing. Until then, enjoy driving to my side of town for the things you want.
Yes, because without alcohol sales we can't get a franchise that sells frozen yogurt.
I know is not in the know

Columbia City, IN

#4 Sep 25, 2012
Town to small. Not enough people to even get a profit from selling friggin yogurt. Lmbo
ytch

Cadiz, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2012
21st Century wrote:
That is the most ignorant thought I have heard in awhile, how would alcohol bring frozen yogurt
Small Town

Benton, KY

#6 Sep 25, 2012
I believe the point the person was trying to make is that if Marshall County was wet, it could usher in new opportunities and growth for the community. As a side effect, other businesses follow. What's really ignorant is assuming his comment literally meant that liquor equals frozen yogurt. Geeeshhhh!!!!

Marshally County will forever remain stuck - I really think people here prefer it that way. Forever a small --- ignorant town.
hmmm

Adel, GA

#7 Sep 25, 2012
Small Town wrote:
I believe the point the person was trying to make is that if Marshall County was wet, it could usher in new opportunities and growth for the community. As a side effect, other businesses follow. What's really ignorant is assuming his comment literally meant that liquor equals frozen yogurt. Geeeshhhh!!!!

Marshally County will forever remain stuck - I really think people here prefer it that way. Forever a small --- ignorant town.
geeeeshhhh That's exactly what the person said or you said. Changing your screen name cannot hide your ignorance. Maybe if marshal went wet you'd be a little more intelligent. Forever a moron- ignorant foolish clown
Geeeeshhhh
Small Town

Benton, KY

#8 Sep 26, 2012
Sorry to let you down, I'm not the person who made the original post.
I was responding to your post because you implied that "without alcohol sales we can't get a franchise that sells frozen yogurt." It doesn't work like that. But clearly you didn't figure that out. But hey, if you want to have a little rant and call names, go ahead.... it just reflects poorly on you.
hmmm

Adel, GA

#9 Sep 26, 2012
Small Town wrote:
Sorry to let you down, I'm not the person who made the original post.
I was responding to your post because you implied that "without alcohol sales we can't get a franchise that sells frozen yogurt." It doesn't work like that. But clearly you didn't figure that out. But hey, if you want to have a little rant and call names, go ahead.... it just reflects poorly on you.
I used sarcasm in my post responding to the original post in this thread. I realize that I quickly went over your head and lost you completely.
fat boy

United States

#10 Oct 5, 2012
Hope benton gets one soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hallie Riley 7 min Kinky 2
ATV outlaws beware 24 min Reader 2
Trump is terrible 26 min Reader 16
Rescue Squad unhinged 4 hr Taxpayer 5
Sheriff and Judge 5 hr Gringo 43
Who is running for what 5 hr Just saying 4
Ken Bar/Embers 5 hr Truth 4

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance