just saying

United States

#23 May 13, 2012
I've lost 15lbs in about 2 months taking one a day. I didn't necessarily exercise more than waitressing, all I did was snack and eat a meal once per day. I was off of it for 2 weeks, ate everything, and got all of my sugar cravings back but still lost a few pounds. It's crazy.
mikey

United States

#24 May 13, 2012
Cheapest place to get ace is at the shed in Paducah. $54.00
Betty Boop

Owensboro, KY

#25 May 14, 2012
I have been taking Ace for a year now lost 25 lbs and 4 inches in my waist. It curb my appitite and took the cravings for sweet stuff it is really great stuff. I lift weight 4 times a week and watch what I eat. I had been working out for over a year and just couldn't get a handle on my eating the Ace helped me with that. I signed up with the company and buy it for 50 dollars, take 2 a day, I don't take it on the weekends and 1 bottle will last me 6 weeks. It may not work for everyone but it sure did me.

Since: Mar 12

Williamsburg, KY

#26 May 24, 2012
I'm an independent distributor for a company called ViSalus. I promote a 90 day challenge and show people how to live a healthy lifestyle. A.C.E is popular around here and I've heard it works for some people. But if you're looking for something that is all natural, lactose and gluten free then I recommend the Body by Vi shakes. I drink the shakes myself and think they are great.
maybe

Indianapolis, IN

#27 May 25, 2012
I haven't tried any of those but after my second baby the doc put me on apidex or adipex I forgot what it was called for the name brand but I only took it one night lost 20 lbs. its been abt 4 months I've put 10 lbs back on but slowly and I don't workout as hard as I did then also. Its not herbal or anything but it suppressed my appetite and gave me lots of energy.
Opinion

Batavia, IL

#28 May 25, 2012
maybe wrote:
I haven't tried any of those but after my second baby the doc put me on apidex or adipex I forgot what it was called for the name brand but I only took it one night lost 20 lbs. its been abt 4 months I've put 10 lbs back on but slowly and I don't workout as hard as I did then also. Its not herbal or anything but it suppressed my appetite and gave me lots of energy.
ONE night and lost 20 lbs.?!?!?!?!?
maybe

Indianapolis, IN

#29 May 25, 2012
Silly me lol one month. one night wouldn't that be nice lol
Betty Boop

Orlando, FL

#30 May 25, 2012
Eric_P is there a web site for that company u r talking about?

Williamsburg, KY

#31 May 26, 2012
Yes, my website is www.healthyshakehealthyu.com
Employed

Paducah, KY

#32 May 27, 2012
Ace is dangerous and is nothing more than herbal speed and mega doses of caffeine. Total junk and a waste of money. Don't believe the trash about what a great product it is. You can get the same effect by taking Sudafed and drink a few cups of coffee. Plus it's not good for your heart.
Trash

Paducah, KY

#33 May 27, 2012
I tried Ace and all it did was make me feel like I was jumping out of my skin and on speed. I asked a doctor about it and he said I was acting like a fool taking Ace. Very harmful if you have blood pressure issues. I know it sounds like a crazy idea but has anyone ever tried eating better and exercising to control their weight?

Williamsburg, KY

#34 May 28, 2012
The nutritional shakes that I promote are all natural. They don't contain caffeine or any other stimulants. They contain a full serving of fiber and a good amount of protein to help you feel full for longer and to curb your appetite. They also have the vitamins and minerals your body needs.
Opinion

Batavia, IL

#35 May 29, 2012
I have tried a couple of things in the past and what worked best for me was just cutting back on the calories. I found a site where I entered my height, weight, activity level and age and it told me how many calories I need to eat a day to lose 1.5 to 2 pounds a week. I started writing down every thing I put in my mouth for a couple of weeks and was amazed at how many calories I was actually eating. Then I started counting calories and continued to make my list and I started losing the weight. It is slow but it is coming off the right way and hopefully it will stay off. This is better for your health. Just remember to eat protein when counting calories. That helps take the weight off and make sure you eat the amount of calories it tells you to. If you try cutting back to much it will cause your body to shut down and go into starvation mode and this won't do you any good.
ptown

Hollywood, FL

#36 May 29, 2012
Opinion wrote:
I have tried a couple of things in the past and what worked best for me was just cutting back on the calories. I found a site where I entered my height, weight, activity level and age and it told me how many calories I need to eat a day to lose 1.5 to 2 pounds a week. I started writing down every thing I put in my mouth for a couple of weeks and was amazed at how many calories I was actually eating. Then I started counting calories and continued to make my list and I started losing the weight. It is slow but it is coming off the right way and hopefully it will stay off. This is better for your health. Just remember to eat protein when counting calories. That helps take the weight off and make sure you eat the amount of calories it tells you to. If you try cutting back to much it will cause your body to shut down and go into starvation mode and this won't do you any good.
What's the website?
JaneDoe

Horse Cave, KY

#38 Jul 3, 2012
I just bought a trial pk. According to the bottle we are to make better food choices, drink lots of water and exercise. I think mostly my expectations are and I'm hearing is that ACE gives you energy which a lot of us who are overweight are lacking. So hopefully this will give me the engery to work out even if it's taking baby steps at first while I make better choices. Ultimately there is no magic pill that will take the weight off and keep it off if we don't make right choices. The diet industry is making a fortune off of us who want to take the easy way out rather than put in the effort.
Amy

Murray, KY

#39 Jul 3, 2012
Save your money. Look at the people selling it. They are either someone that has never had a weight problem or someone who is big and hasn't lost a pound. Just change your living habits. Drink more water, excercise, and change to better eating habits. You'll have 60 in you pocket to buy smaller clothes. There is no true weight loss pill out there.
BetterStuff

Frankfort, KY

#40 Jul 9, 2012
dpsnutrition.net

ACE does seem kinda fishy. Like on the muscle mags selling "legal Steroid". I have tried many fat burner/thermogenics in my time while im cutting. If you guys want check them out. Especially if you feel ACE does not work or is not potent.

1. USP Labs OxyElite Pro (my favorite)
2. Nutrex Lipo 6 Black (also good)
3. Zantrex-3

*just an opinion
Megan

Hobart, IN

#41 Jul 10, 2012
I've been taking it for about two weeks now- and down 10 lbs without adding any new exercise to my regular routine. I was stuck at 175 after having my last daughter and have been fighting for almost 5 months to lose it, only to see a pound gone one day and three back the next. It doesn't do a whole lot for my energy, but instead of getting my caffiene from soda (and all the other crap that goes along with it) I am getting it from the ace. It did take a huge toll on my apetite, though. I have to remind myself to eat. Before, if I missed breakfast I was starving by noon, a few days ago it took me until 9 at night to realize I went the entire day on only water and juice. Not good to do, but I'm much happier having to remind myself to eat than constantly fighting the urge to stuff my face. And without that hungry feeling I tend to want to make healthier food choices. A juicy cheeseburger sounds a whole lot tastier than a salad when you're starving. Without that feeling, my head is clear to make healthier choices. That's exactly what I needed to jump start this weight loss and get myself on a healthier routine.
Msjiji

United States

#42 Aug 16, 2012
I have watched this product change lives within a five mile radius of my home. I just started taking it again after many health problems and hospital visits . My dear friend was ready to give up a year ago with fibromyalgia and other issues as well, I left her house yesterday in tears, happy tears. She is a happy and healthy lady and let me add this, because of her happiness she has shared it with many others that also gained many positive things to their lives by giving the product a chance , trust me no one will keep buying something that doesn't work, now she is in financial freedom and helping others to not only feel good health wise but helping relieve financial binds with something that is so natural. If it does fit the pyrimid scheme , so what and big deal, it's a true product and no one has to try anything or keep buying it if it does no good but what I witnessed is proof and how I feel so far is also my own proof.

Murray, KY

#43 Aug 16, 2012
Msjiji wrote:
I have watched this product change lives within a five mile radius of my home. I just started taking it again after many health problems and hospital visits . My dear friend was ready to give up a year ago with fibromyalgia and other issues as well, I left her house yesterday in tears, happy tears. She is a happy and healthy lady and let me add this, because of her happiness she has shared it with many others that also gained many positive things to their lives by giving the product a chance , trust me no one will keep buying something that doesn't work, now she is in financial freedom and helping others to not only feel good health wise but helping relieve financial binds with something that is so natural. If it does fit the pyrimid scheme , so what and big deal, it's a true product and no one has to try anything or keep buying it if it does no good but what I witnessed is proof and how I feel so far is also my own proof.
You are using ACE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benton cruise in (Jun '14) 16 min Christian 5
randy woods car sales benton 1 hr jim 1
Marshall County Snitches (May '11) 5 hr Miss mouse 232
Heather Estes 6 hr Miss mouse 6
Where is Ali 11 hr gfields 6
MC Sports politics (Nov '13) 13 hr Just A Thought 28
I hate my life Fri Princess 5
Benton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web