Curious

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Is there anyone out there that has tried it and can tell me about your results? Ive been wanting to try it. Thanks.
Benji

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Burn off more calories than you take in. It will work everytime.
HELLO

Pontiac, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Judged:

Just get off your a$$ and you'll lose some weight! Just Sayin. MOVE YOUR BUTT! Oh and they only worked on me fir about 2 weeks it was a waste of $60.
Curious

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Judged:

HELLO wrote:
Just get off your a$$ and you'll lose some weight! Just Sayin. MOVE YOUR BUTT! Oh and they only worked on me fir about 2 weeks it was a waste of $60.
Oh now I think your reply was quite funny! You told me to get off my a$$ and move, but yet you even tried them yourself!! hahaha yeah that was quite funny!
HELLO

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Judged:

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Oh now I think your reply was quite funny! You told me to get off my a$$ and move, but yet you even tried them yourself!! hahaha yeah that was quite funny!
Yep it is funny but I got off my FAT A$$ and did something and I lost the weight. So laugh it up FATTY! LMAO
Ace User

Prospect, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Ace is great for energy. I can't really say that it stopped me from eating wrong, because I did that on my own. However, I have lost 45lbs, and I take 2 ACE a day....I think the people selling it have a pyramid thing going on, and I have noticed they are not burning up facebook like they use to do talking about it.
Curious

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Thank you Ace User :)
my thoughts

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

just look at the people selling it and you will know if it works or not.
OOO

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Think it works better for women than it does for men. It didn't do a thing for me. Suppressed appetite for about the first 10 days, after that....nothing. took it for 2 months with no results. I continued to workout 2-3 times a week. I'm not considerably overweight, just wanted to lose about 20 pounds. So back to the old fashioned way...burn more calories than you take in!
Zija Fan

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

There is a product called zija that is way better than that ACE stuff. It has ten different products in one package. It slows your appetite, provides energy and all your daily vitamins, minerals, etc. My dad lost 20 lbs in two weeks from taking this. It is all made from a moringa tree grown in the amazon and Africa. Amazingly healthy. Search online for more details
Curious

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Zija Fan..thanks! Found a few different things.
Wondering if this is what your dad was taking.

healthychoicenaturals.com Maximum Moringa 500mg?
Zija Fan

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

Zija is a INTERNATIONAL organization. There is no 'scheme' to it. Coach Gillespie (boys basketball coach@marshall) coach Barnard (football coach@marshall) and even graves football and basketball coach sell it as well. There are also many more that sell it as well
Johnson County Sheriff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Zija Fan wrote:
Zija is a INTERNATIONAL organization. There is no 'scheme' to it. Coach Gillespie (boys basketball coach@marshall) coach Barnard (football coach@marshall) and even graves football and basketball coach sell it as well. There are also many more that sell it as well
Yes many sell it. Its called a pyramid scheme. It gives ya a little energy. Its not gonna help you lose 100lbs. Proper Diet and excersize is the only way to lose it. As stated earlier in this thread "BURN OFF MORE CALORIES THAN YOU TAKE IN!!" Quit looking for the easy way out people. Bust your ass and lose the weight. Its so much more rewarding.
i feel your pain

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Zija Fan wrote:
tried it, had too much caffeine for me, gave me bad headaches!!! And no weight loss!!!
Zija Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

But that weight was lost by exercising as well
Rude Ralph

Hazel, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

ZIJA is NOT better than A.C.E products, Zija Fan you forgot to also tell them it is A LOT higher! Tell the facts if your going to tell it. I have done research on both products, I wasn't going to post on this topic until I saw Zija Fan trying to tear down my house to build their own, we don't do that at AMS we work harder to help people that need the product than to run some one else products down !! we don't have to do that with ACE and SABA it speaks for it self! Thanks, I could go on and on about the different's of Zija But it wouldn't matter. I'm not saying Zija Fan you have a bad product, BUT it is in no way Lots better than mine! I Promise!! OH and by the way Johnson Country Sheriff It is NOT a Pyramid Scheme, It is Multi Level Marketing Don't even work like a Pyramid!
I use it too

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

I take ace. One a day for about 6 months and I've lost 40 pounds. But I also got up and got active. It does NOTHInG on energy for me. In fact. If I take two. I can't function. I'll sleep all day! But it has helped me keep my appetite in check. But I still eat McDonald's 3 times a week minimum lol
JoeCool

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Zija Fan wrote:
There is a product called zija that is way better than that ACE stuff. It has ten different products in one package. It slows your appetite, provides energy and all your daily vitamins, minerals, etc. My dad lost 20 lbs in two weeks from taking this. It is all made from a moringa tree grown in the amazon and Africa. Amazingly healthy. Search online for more details
I don't trust anything that makes you lose weight that fast, unless you're on the "Biggest Loser". Faster loss does not equal better or safer loss. ACE only helps you get started. I wish I had more self-control and dedication. I don't have time to track every last blooming calorie. I'm a stress eater. I think I'm like most people, so don't call me lazy. ACE is helping me to "get off my a$$" and eat less. That's all.
just us

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Me and my boyfriend tried it 2x it made us not feel well and made me super hungry I just hoped for energy but I heard good results from a few friends but also heard some bad
Heather

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Look at the people selling it. I dont' think it works for them so how do you expect it to work for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of70
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Benton Forum right now

Search the Benton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min brad 144,691
Marshall County Hapkido’s after School Martial ... 11 min truth 5
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 13 min LMS 1,009
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 16,115
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 26,166
Jonny Bowlin 6 hr just thinking 67
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr question 81,544
Dr JP Lyles 8 hr local lady 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Benton Jobs