chris woods a criminal?

Posted in the Benton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Livermore, KY

#1 Mar 28, 2011
who knows factual information, not rumors, about chris woods, and his recent dealings with the law regarding sexual involvement with his very young daughter and step-daughter? cant believe his wife put up with this behavior for so many years
Dont know the facts

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Mar 29, 2011
But pretty sure she wasn't allowing "the behavior" to go on. You say that as if she knew it was going on and put up with it and I don't think that she would do that.

Since: Mar 11

Livermore, KY

#3 Mar 29, 2011
I'm sure she didn't "allow" the behavior. I'm not suggesting that she knew what was going on. He has other "behavior" issues that she did know about. He was a cheater, several times over in their marriage. She DID know about that. However, that is un-related to the fact that he molested his daughter and step-daughter for a lengthy period of time. I'm not judging her. He is the one who needs the book thrown at him.
Dont know the facts

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Mar 29, 2011
Ok then we can agree there. I hope he gets what he deserves it really takes a sicko to do something like that to kids. I just wanted to clarify about his wife. I misinterpreted what you meant.
Me to

Murray, KY

#5 Mar 30, 2011
I am also wondering about him, I hear he admitted himself in some sort of crazy house or something? Crazy no, disgusting yes! I hope the book is thrown at him. I would like to know what happens in court he should never ever see the light of day again!
copingwithit

Livermore, KY

#6 Mar 30, 2011
I hadn't heard about him admitting himself to a crazy house, but from what I've heard that he has done, that's where he belongs. I agree with you though. Perhaps crazy is not the word, disgusting is much better suited. Maybe he just went to the crazy house to try to make it appear that he is trying to get help for his disgusting behavior. He's a manipulative person, so maybe, if he did check in somewhere, it was to try to remain in the good graces of his wife and family. He probably thinks he is click enough to get away with all this, and stay married. There was talk from the start of their marriage that he only married her for her family's money, but I heard they, as a couple, were on the verge of filing bankruptcy. I think the last I heard, they did file it, and that they were broke. That's all beside the point anyway. I just know he liked his comfortable lifestyle he had being married to her and probably checked himself in somewhere thinking she might forgive him if he pretended to get help. He somehow manipulated her to forgive him for all the cheating he did during their marriage. Who knows. I say, as long as he is in the crazy house, at least he is not on the streets putting little girls in danger, but he needs to go to jail. That's where he belongs!
Me to

Murray, KY

#7 Mar 30, 2011
I couldn't agree with you more, thats a first for topix. Click enough is exactly the word I would use, I barely knew them and I knew he cheated on her, I am proud for Heather though, she is shining through the turmoil even if underneath she isn't. She looks great and he never deserved the good life he lived.
Yeaaaaa mannnnn

Pontiac, IL

#8 Nov 16, 2011
I'm pretty close to his family and to be honest I don't think he did it... He was a good man and the reason he checked himself into the crazy house was because he found out that he was soon gonna ve charged with all that he just freaked out
fact

Glenview Nas, IL

#9 Nov 17, 2011
DNA results on objects he used on the children came back as a match.....so.......yeah he did it.
John

Benton, KY

#10 Nov 17, 2011
Yeaaaaa mannnnn wrote:
I'm pretty close to his family and to be honest I don't think he did it... He was a good man and the reason he checked himself into the crazy house was because he found out that he was soon gonna ve charged with all that he just freaked out

The fact of the matter is when this happens many people believe the person charged was innocent . I am close to the family and could not believe it but i know it is true because Heather and the children would make this up . It just shows what kind of a pervert he was doing this to kids when he had a very beautiful wife.
Yeaaaaa mannnn

Pontiac, IL

#11 Nov 24, 2011
John wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact of the matter is when this happens many people believe the person charged was innocent . I am close to the family and could not believe it but i know it is true because Heather and the children would make this up . It just shows what kind of a pervert he was doing this to kids when he had a very beautiful wife.
idk Im gonna disagree with you, but I guess we will see!
You R Wrong

United States

#12 Nov 25, 2011
If you know Chris Woods so well, then you would know he was never in a crazy house and his step daughter is the one that needs the crazy house.
You R Wrong

United States

#13 Nov 25, 2011
Also the DNA showed Heather Not CHRIS>>>>
fact

Chicago, IL

#15 Nov 26, 2011
It was a object used on Heather willingly but the girls unwillingingly. By chris!!!!!!! I heard hes gonna take the 40diapers year deal offered.
John

Benton, KY

#16 Nov 26, 2011
By the time the inmates get done with Chris he will be able to [email protected] through a strainer . He is Eddyville bound !!
fact

United States

#17 Nov 26, 2011
I hope he is! That's where he deserves to be!
Your still wrong

United States

#18 Nov 27, 2011
I guess we will see if money buys the Justice System or if the TRUTH really sets you free!
fact

United States

#19 Nov 28, 2011
I honestly can't believe you are defending a child molester. You really think his own daughter would lie about that?
John

Benton, KY

#20 Nov 28, 2011
He molested not only his own daughter ,but his step daughter and a babysitter that was 15 or 16 when he sexually abused her , so 3 witnesses against 1 i would say he is going to prison for a long time .
Johny Boy

United States

#21 Nov 28, 2011
Truth is he is done has no lawyer which in my case he has no fighting chance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why 2 hr You wish 2
News Guilty Plea in "Bath Salts" Case (Feb '12) 2 hr Anon 12
mcrs 4 hr Scandalous 10
Why so many backwards people here? 10 hr jp 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 21 hr Patriot 588
fun Wed Stetson 6
Users of the Devil's medicine Wed TN American 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages