cowgirl

United States

#109 Dec 15, 2011
Have never snitched on anyone but know quiet a few people that do the same thing we all do and turn rite around and call us the bad people clean around ur own doorstep before u clean around anyone elses narks!!!
cowgirl

United States

#110 Dec 15, 2011
Grant thompson and paul wacker have always been known snitches in marshall county that's nothin new around here
cowgirl

United States

#111 Dec 15, 2011
U have got that so rite they are the biggest snitches there are!!
loops wrote:
mike,patti,and grant thompson.
cowgirl

United States

#112 Dec 15, 2011
I think as long as ur in the comfort of your own home u should be allowed to do whatever u want unless iyts molesting children or beating women just my view is all
hdhknf

Crown Point, IN

#113 Dec 20, 2011
Snitchy wrote:
Ya'll iz sum smart peeple on heer. Drugz been goode fore awl yuo.
If you tell me who you are, ill buy you a dictionary for Christmas.
blahaha

Birmingham, AL

#114 Dec 20, 2011
red wrote:
I think this is a joke cause ever since I've moved here all I've meet is a bunch of snitches!! Ones that even lie to about you to hopefully cover there own ass!!! Cause if you are doing right why would you have anything to tell... I am a mother and a ex drug user and the only ppl that anyone should believe are the sober ones watching out for there friends and family... not these i wish i was drug dealers
Red=Cassie Hedrick that was busted on 12-15 for drugs . If you want to read about her she was in your newspaper last Friday. Further background on her can be found on thegleaner website.( the gleaner is Henderson county's newspaper) search casts Hedrick this is her karma 3 years in the making. She is s mother ( lol supposed ex drug user) that moved to Marshall county 2.5 years ago after she committed her crimes in Henderson county.... For which she received slaps on the wrist. She should have her probation revoked and HAVE to finally do her time for the murder she committed in Henderson and THEN do her time for being into drugs AGAIN. When will she ever leArn???
blahaha

Birmingham, AL

#115 Dec 20, 2011
red wrote:
I think this is a joke cause ever since I've moved here all I've meet is a bunch of snitches!! Ones that even lie to about you to hopefully cover there own ass!!! Cause if you are doing right why would you have anything to tell... I am a mother and a ex drug user and the only ppl that anyone should believe are the sober ones watching out for there friends and family... not these i wish i was drug dealers
Red = Cassie Hedrick but it's Also the name of her old coke dealer in Henderson. since she was busted for drugs 8 days after she posted this comment... I would say she was HIGH while she was commenting. She's so ridiculous! Hope you roy in jail Cassie and I also hope the Famy of who you killed gets wind that you are in hail for drugs again and sues the he'll out of you.... Makes you pay for their fathers life one way or the other since killing their father obviously didn't faze you!!!!
missCassie

Birmingham, AL

#116 Dec 20, 2011
If you have been selling me drugs or suppling them to me .... You should be shitting your pants about now because I AM AND WILL BE TELLING ON YOU TO GET LESS TIME FZiR MYSELF . I have a daughter to think of after all.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#117 Jan 19, 2012
kurt wrote:
Russell Edwards,Betty Barns,John Kimberlin,Carl Watson,William Peet
Hate to burst ur bubble but Russell Edward's IS NO SNITCH! HE MAYBE ALOT OF THINGS BUT A SNITCH HE'S NOT! bet u wouldn't say it to him ....n walk away without a booboo! Lmao! He's crazy, n u can't whoop crazy!

“Brittany Gilman @ facebook”

Since: Dec 10

Detroit, Michigan

#118 Feb 9, 2012
My profile picture is a picture I took off my phone from the papers. PROOF
YourChoice

Clarksville, TN

#119 Feb 15, 2012
I would have to say it really depends on your own definition of a snitch is to really know if it is for justice or personal gain. I have done drugs and I have quit using drugs. We all grow up sometime. I have snitched and yet I could tell you that my friends did not lose any trust in me for it. I snitched on a theif. But I will open your eyes to what I could have done.. Killed him. So in some cases snitching isn't always the worst outcome. People seem to forget that maybe it's the thing we can do. Throw some what Ifs out there. What if you were raped or beaten for no reason and could identify that person. Is it snitching? If you see a child being molested or neglected would you speak up? Is it snitching? Someone steals from your home? Is it snitching? Yes, it is. But it is not murder. That's justice. But seeing someone minding their own business and doing something you might not like that isn't hurting or stealing is just petty and let authorities handle it unless you beleive they should not be operating a vehicle. Give some of them chances so your not tarnishing their lives with a police sheet that could overall throw their life away. People make mistakes and grow out of it. For those benefitting themselves to get a lesser sentence then they haven't learned so do so what you will. Where there is no justice. There is karma. And she's a bltch!
I have papers

United States

#120 Feb 22, 2012
GRANT THOMPSON AND HIS PARENTS SET UP A NINETEEN YR OLD girl AND GOT HER PUT AWAY FOR TWO YEARS Just TO KEEP GRANT FROM SERVING THREE MONTHS IN JAIL. I WILL SCAN THESE AND POST THEM IF Necessary
ironman

Madisonville, KY

#122 Apr 4, 2012
theres 4 things things that are bad in my book SNITCH THEAF LYAR AND CHILD MALESTER
adyke

Frankfort, KY

#123 Apr 4, 2012
ironman wrote:
theres 4 things things that are bad in my book SNITCH THEAF LYAR AND CHILD MALESTER
You can't spell, can you?

theaf = thief

lyar = liar

malester = molester
little april

Pontiac, IL

#124 Apr 7, 2012
Fart garfunkle wrote:
Unless its meth...I hate tweekers..hope they all go to prison...I have children to worry about
I agree with u there pill heads & crack heads also
little april

Pontiac, IL

#125 Apr 7, 2012
Fart garfunkle wrote:
I dont break laws,and havent in years..I have children now,and im not getting any younger..Other than Narcotics and Meth..Im against snitching..Weed for example..Pot smokers harm no one..Its a victimless crime..So yeah,I get furious when someone snitches on people for weed!!!...DRUGS ARE BAD NEWS..I dont advocate the use of them..If a man wants to smoke in the comfort of his own home,he should be allowed to do so without being made to feel like a criminal...PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT KENT!!!!!...Are you a cop,or a pussy?...guess it dosnt matter they are both the same.
Amen 2 dat bro I agree with u they should make pot legal it da only street drug dat dr'a use 4 medical purpose

“Brittany Gilman @ facebook”

Since: Dec 10

Detroit, Michigan

#126 Apr 8, 2012
Jamie Y, that's old BS, People know I didn't rat no Charles out. Watch your mouth Jamie. Me and him took our own charges, he got one, I got 3. Yeah I totally received a slap on the wrist, my charges brought only a total of 18months over my head, I was offered drug court, where if I walked that, I wouldn't have a felony on my record, or 2 years probation. I chose probation. I honestly wouldnt make it a month in drug court, to expensive and demanding. I chose what I was comfortable with, even though I'll be stuck with a felony. Charles had the same option, but he chose different than I. Because were different people. I don't waste my time on you, I just like to be sure you haven't forgotten about Karma. Kendra didn't call you while the police was there stupid a**, they wouldnt let us fuck with our phones. when she actually got outside and gave permission to search the rental car, they stood her by me, The cop let us light a cigarette, she didn't have an idea of what already went on, I told her they searched us, I didnt have anything on my persons, but Charles did and so I told her that. Soon after they found my purse and found my wallet which was dirty. They knew it was mine because my ID was in my wallet along with the illegal things found inside. Me n him got locked up, she left. Yeah I totally snitched, yet I sat in jail for 69 days till I made bond, I have all 3 charges I started with, and always will. Me and Charles had separate lawyers, all co-defendants do, but we signed a contract of confidentiality, this way my lawyer and his lawyer could work and discuss out case together. When I got out, I caught word that people thought I ratted, and said u said it, so I brought my MOTION OF DISCOVERANCE, to you. SNITCHES, yes are on public record, but that's why they invented the term CONFIDENTIAL INFORMANT, to protect someone who gave information to the police, & there to scared to testify or give their name, because EVERYONE knows, snitches aren't welcome anywhere. StupId, ne1 with common sense knows. You told on yourself, Halfway through his case, you filed harassment charges against him, another felony against him because you were a witness either way. So the term "confidential informant" flew out the window when you wrote a statement against Woody on the charge "Intimidating a witness." You can stop trying to defend your name, you ran that in the ground a LONG time ago. You were subpoenaed to the charge intimidating a witness, which means the person who was subpoenaed had to give there side of the story. WELL, UMM hello?!?! There are ONLY 2 people involved in this charge, the witness, and the intimidator who received the charge, STUPID your NOT the one who caught the charge, he is. So yeah Jamie, what side of the story you got to tell ? I can care less what you have going on in your life. I'm marrying Aaron, therefore I will defend his name. He is doing hard time because 4 people (now 3, one took back their statement) turned the tables completely against Aaron, and put all the Blame on my man. Why? Because they grew up together, and they knew he would NEVER open his mouth. So he sits there because he won't talk. For being 100real. He loved u, fed you, kept you AND your girl high, he took care of you, and would have given you his last breath if it came down to it, and you suddenly turn and rat on him. For what reason? Who knows, it doesn't matter. You did it and can't take it back.
Nuna

Ledbetter, KY

#127 Apr 29, 2012
Dustin Edging
no1ahole

Mayfield, KY

#128 Apr 29, 2012
paul wecker is snitching
crazier

Madisonville, KY

#129 Apr 30, 2012
Karma is poetic justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to burst ur bubble but Russell Edward's IS NO SNITCH! HE MAYBE ALOT OF THINGS BUT A SNITCH HE'S NOT! bet u wouldn't say it to him ....n walk away without a booboo! Lmao! He's crazy, n u can't whoop crazy!
i know for a fact he is, anyone who can get busted for tabs 2nd offense and not go to jail has got to be a snitch, this happened in the late nineties by the way. and he is nowhere near as crazy as you say he is, a dumbass for sure but not crazy just pathetic and this crazier can whoop his ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Write in Terry Anderson November 4th 34 min because I know 26
Who will win local election races? 2 hr Curious 1
does anyone know who helps with xmas for kids? 6 hr yeah 7
Trunk or Treat?? (Oct '11) 6 hr zcmom 5
i need help with xmas. 17 hr genious 20
Ashley Hamblen (Apr '14) 19 hr Someone Else 19
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 21 hr Annoying Keyboard... 504

Freeze Watch for Marshall County was issued at October 30 at 11:52AM EDT

Benton Dating
Find my Match

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Benton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Benton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]