David and Kay Duncan
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
pissedoff

Wickliffe, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2012
If anyone knows how to get ahold of David, Kay or Belinda Duncan, I would really appreciate it if you can let me know, please. He owes me and many others money.
curious

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 29, 2012
He lives on highway 80 or 402 is what it's called now junkie trailer across from that new gun shop
Answer

Paducah, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2013
You ain't getting any money out of them. We had to file suit to get paid and then that was the owner of the building that had to pay not the Duncans. They are scam artists who travel around and take advantage of people and local business communities. They lived in Chicago area last and performed the same tricks there. Good luck filing suit too cause KY it's alot harder to do and win. Our case was filed in IL where there are tougher laws on people like the Duncans

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 10, 2013
pissedoff wrote:
If anyone knows how to get ahold of David, Kay or Belinda Duncan, I would really appreciate it if you can let me know, please. He owes me and many others money.
MY SISTER IN LAW IS WORKING FOR HIM RIGHT NOW, AND HE HASN'T PAID HER YET. Kays Country Cafe in Booneville, NC I'm sending u her email.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Jan 14, 2013
pissedoff wrote:
I can help you message me or send me your email address.
amy

Yadkinville, NC

#7 Jan 17, 2013
pissedoff wrote:
I am working for them now please send me what is going on

Location hidden

#8 Jan 18, 2013
amy wrote:
<quoted text> I am working for them now please send me what is going on
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paducah-ky/T2...
Stan Stanley

Paducah, KY

#9 Feb 13, 2013
He took the company I work for out of about $700
Rick Dowell

Greensboro, NC

#11 Feb 14, 2013
I won a judgement of $829.00 last week in yadkin county court. That little hillbilly son a bitch did't show up. If I see him,I am going to stick my size 13 boot directly up his ass!
ananymous_CE

Mocksville, NC

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Rick Dowell, can you contact me?
[email protected]
Rick Dowell

Greensboro, NC

#14 Feb 27, 2013
livngdedgrl wrote:
<quoted text>
MY SISTER IN LAW IS WORKING FOR HIM RIGHT NOW, AND HE HASN'T PAID HER YET. Kays Country Cafe in Booneville, NC I'm sending u her email.
All of three the sorry ass duncan family have opened an ice cream shop on 801 in advance. David jr got locked up yesterday on sex offender charges. The sorry bastard got out on a 5K bond.They are cheating hard working honest people again.
Anonymous

Mocksville, NC

#17 Mar 2, 2013
236 Nc Highway 801 N, Advance, NC 27006

That's where he works now if anyone wants to settle something personally.
tessasrainbow

Reidsville, NC

#18 Mar 8, 2013
FINALLY SO GLAD TO SEE THAT AT LEAST SOMEONE GOT MONEY FROM THEM PRICKS THEY OWE ALOT OF PEOPLE ALOT OF MONEY !!!!!
tessasrainbow

Reidsville, NC

#19 Mar 8, 2013
My sister and wife just had it out with them and they still refuse to pay us
eternalgreenknig ht

Harvest, AL

#21 Mar 20, 2013
They signed a lease/purchase agreement for my nice home at 230 W. Market St, Elkin, NC. I just learned of their history. Haven't seen a cent yet. It's been months and I am out thousands!

Location hidden

#22 Apr 16, 2013
If anyone has any information on where the Duncans may be located now I would greatly appreciate it. It seems the labor can not go through with claims because (SURPRISE) the Duncans can not be located. So if anyone has any information and where they may be please let us know.
Eternalgreenknig ht

Tuskegee, AL

#23 Apr 16, 2013
PuddleFrog wrote:
If anyone has any information on where the Duncans may be located now I would greatly appreciate it. It seems the labor can not go through with claims because (SURPRISE) the Duncans can not be located. So if anyone has any information and where they may be please let us know.
Have they already left my place at 230 W Market? My realtor didn't tell me the news. I believe he was contacted by the realtor of the folks they are going to "rent" from next. Sadly, the owners evidently signed papers and sent them to the Duncans before they learned of the shenanigans. So... He may know where they are to be found. I believe he said they were going to rent in Winston-Salem. Good luck!
ekg

Pelzer, SC

#24 Apr 16, 2013
if anyone is still trying to find this guy, i work for him now at a local business in boone, north carolina. he bought the business a month ago and ive been working here since, i am owed 70 already since he started working here and my fellow coworkers are all owed many hours of work as well. i am going to the labor board tomorrow.
ekg

Pelzer, SC

#25 Apr 16, 2013
he has paid me one time and taxed me (without having me sign ANY forms) and the check he gave me was written from his business in boonville, nc if that helps at all.
ekg

Pelzer, SC

#26 Apr 16, 2013
PuddleFrog wrote:
he's either in boonville or boone nc. i work for him now at a local business in boone and he owes me and my coworkers money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst president ever trump 9 min Sad sally 17
Kim 38 min Young feller 2
Marshall in old days 39 min Young feller 4
new day right 3 hr Sad sally 5
Corrupt county? 8 hr Need names 6
Filbeck Cann King closing? 13 hr Traveler 40
Hair stylist 21 hr Just saying 4

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance