whats being built in benton with cvs?

Posted in the Benton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
???

Murray, KY

#1 Jul 24, 2012
I've heard 2 different things just curious what's being put in?
abclmnop

United States

#2 Jul 24, 2012
I heard a sonic was coming back.
Curious

Gilbertsville, KY

#3 Jul 24, 2012
What "2" things did you hear?
I Like Boobs

Lees Summit, MO

#4 Jul 24, 2012
I heard strip club!!!! I like boobs..
:)

Calvert City, KY

#5 Jul 24, 2012
I heard a sonic and I also heard Walgreens
peep

Columbia City, IN

#6 Jul 24, 2012
I know !!! Me me me! Pick me! I will take "is that a bank being built for $500 "Alex.Hehe... Nah actually heard it was a sonic
Keith

Adel, GA

#7 Jul 24, 2012
Don't give this out of town company your business. Keep it local all you dummies who buy your meds at wal mart to save a few bucks. Save this country. Do your part you tight asses !
Alli

Adel, GA

#8 Jul 24, 2012
I heard they were going to be selling pills there :)
Jim Beam.

South Fulton, TN

#9 Jul 25, 2012
Nope it's the church of I'm going to run your life in Marshall county and tell you what to think, say, and do.
einstein

Hendersonville, NC

#10 Jul 25, 2012
Keith wrote:
Don't give this out of town company your business. Keep it local all you dummies who buy your meds at wal mart to save a few bucks. Save this country. Do your part you tight asses !
When everyone is already struggling to make ends meet, why should they pay more to buy their drugs from a local pharmacy? So the Becks and Wisemans can stay rich?

Child please.
Your Kidding

Clarkston, MI

#11 Jul 25, 2012
I heard yesterday that Sonic was trying to get in but the owner was wanting to much money for the property.
abclmnop

United States

#12 Jul 25, 2012
Everything that attempts to come in seems to always be met with "our sewers can't handle it"

Suggestion...use some of the money to upgrade the city sewer systems in this county that you're using to build multimillion dollar buildings that aren't needed at all. We don't need cosmetics ...we need jobs!

Cvs....another place to buy drugs.
We can't go to a resteraunt and have an alcoholic beverage with dinner but we have a variety of places to buy drugs...priceless
einstein

Hendersonville, NC

#13 Jul 25, 2012
Funny, because to me I think Benton could use a facelift. The architecture throughout the town is awkward, especially now with the ridiculously huge CFSB sanctuary, and every governmental building just lacks character and style. You ever see courthouses in other parts of Kentucky? They're gorgeous.
Wopat

Benton, KY

#14 Jul 25, 2012
Einstein....(bwahahhahahaha what a name for you). Your jealousy is laughable. You attack these folks for owning business'; Do you know how many families depend on the income from working at these pharmacy's? Of course you don't, you just sit back on your lazy ass and attack the producers in this county. Please, do us all a favor and shut the eff up, moron!
Edward

Kendallville, IN

#15 Jul 25, 2012
Usually use Draffenville pharmacy. I cannot understand why anyone with insurance or medicaid continues to support WalMart. In my opinion,they abuse their customers and employees, not to mention they forced so much manufacturing to move to China. You're just a number and must wait on the pharmacist at WM.
einstein

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Jul 25, 2012
Wopat wrote:
Einstein....(bwahahhahahaha what a name for you). Your jealousy is laughable. You attack these folks for owning business'; Do you know how many families depend on the income from working at these pharmacy's? Of course you don't, you just sit back on your lazy ass and attack the producers in this county. Please, do us all a favor and shut the eff up, moron!
I'm actually a pretty big producer in this county, in a sense. And I'm just saying it's unfair to call people cheap for not supporting their local businesses when it costs more money to buy from local businesses. These are the times that try mens' souls...and times are tough.
unbelieveable

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jul 25, 2012
einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm actually a pretty big producer in this county, in a sense. And I'm just saying it's unfair to call people cheap for not supporting their local businesses when it costs more money to buy from local businesses. These are the times that try mens' souls...and times are tough.
You might be surprised if you would check with J & R and Nelsons and others. I have found them to be cheaper than Wal Mart on the same drugs. Wal MART DOES NOT give you any bargins. Wake up people !
carl

Mayfield, KY

#18 Jul 26, 2012
einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
When you don't have a job because all the local businesses have gone you may have wished you supported places that know your name! I may be cheap but I will support our local businesses including clothing and grocery stores before I will spen at big corps or drive to paducah.
just thinking

United States

#19 Jul 26, 2012
Sorry everyone but if I can get my meds on the 4 dollar list at walmart I am not going somewhere else to pay 10 for it but they do really suck
nope

Benton, KY

#20 Jul 26, 2012
Besides, Benton spoke really loudly on July 17th in saying they don't want our money...Fine. Alrighty then, I will spend my money elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alcohol 21 min Budlight 11
looks like naacp/black lives matter convention ... 1 hr Ashamed to be a Dem 2
Evelyn Morgan 6 hr Randall 3
What part of the county has the most druggies 6 hr Lilsweettea 15
neighbors not cutting grass (Apr '14) 8 hr michealmills26 37
Tandi (Jan '11) 8 hr Yofrfrfr 2
Who has got the Fastest pellet rifle in all of ... Sun Moon bow sprinkles 2

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance