Benton Mcdonalds
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
ham salad

White Plains, KY

#3 Jun 6, 2011
2nd worst McDonalds I've ever been to. Second only to Calvert city McDonalds
hamburgerler

Tomball, TX

#4 Jun 7, 2011
ham salad wrote:
2nd worst McDonalds I've ever been to. Second only to Calvert city McDonalds
You must stay in the county. They're pretty good compared to many all the country.
Proud to tell

Paducah, KY

#5 Jun 7, 2011
The Benton McDonalds is awesome. You people are so whiny. They are fast, get your order right and it's always pretty good.
McCrap

Springfield, MO

#6 Aug 24, 2011
Benton McDonald's is the suckiest restaurant in Marshall. They never get my order right. They don't screw it up every once in a while.....they screw it up EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!! And most of the time I go, they aren't even busy....it's pathetic! They need to fire all of those retards and start hiring door greaters from Wal-Mart as the replacements.....they couldn't do any friggin' worse!
Disgruntled

Pontiac, IL

#7 Aug 25, 2011
Dudes...for pete's sake, IT'S McDONALD'S! It's not a 5-star restaurant! The majority of their employees are high school kids making minimum wage. You want good service and decent food go to a real restaurant, not one where they make the biggest part of their profit handing food to you out of a window!
McCrap

Springfield, MO

#8 Aug 25, 2011
Are they able to read an order on a screen? And I know for a fact that they get paid more than minimum wage to do so! I don't care where I work, I always do my job accurately and to the best of my ability, and I EARN the money I make. I'm not looking for 5-star quality, but when I pay for something, I want it to be right. And to mess up someone's order EVERY single time is unacceptable and pretty freakin' pathetic. If they mess up mine that often, just imagine how many other people are getting the same service. And I've spoken to MANY others who feel the same way about the Benton location. I just want what I order and pay for. If they can't do that simple task, their doors don't need to be open. Why should half-assing anything be acceptable if they are getting paid to do the job? Who cares....it doesn't sound like you know anything about work ethic. You probably half-ass your job, too!
burger

Paducah, KY

#9 Aug 25, 2011
Is the reason you know how much they make is because you got fired from there. I donít eat at any fast food place every much but the time I have eaten there they got my order right.
just sayin

Earlington, KY

#10 Aug 25, 2011
I eat at Mickey D's about once a month. No specific complaints about the Benton McD's, but I wish ALL of them would stop asking me if I want to buy something I didn't ask for when I'm going through the drive-thru when it's raining! If I have my window down to place my order I don't want a sales pitch. Just take my order! You can make your pitch at the window where there is an overhang to stop the rain from coming into my car.
aggravated

Waterloo, IA

#11 Aug 25, 2011
When I go through the drive thru it's because i don't want to get my kids out of the car to go in when they screw my order up. They were usually very nice and fixed my order. But after the 3rd time, I just don't go anymore. You go to a drive thru for quick and accurate service. Not to have to go back in and wait in that line too before it gets fixed.
everyone

Benton, KY

#12 Aug 25, 2011
when we go thru the drive-thru we always check our order before we pull away because there have been many times in the past where they forget to put something in the bag !!
just sayin

Earlington, KY

#13 Aug 25, 2011
I don't have much of a problem with order accuracy, but my order is usually fairly simple, like a #3 with a Coke, or I may be getting my kid a Happy Meal. If it was a complicated order I would go in to make sure it was right.
Disgruntled

Pontiac, IL

#14 Aug 25, 2011
McCrap wrote:
Are they able to read an order on a screen? And I know for a fact that they get paid more than minimum wage to do so! I don't care where I work, I always do my job accurately and to the best of my ability, and I EARN the money I make. I'm not looking for 5-star quality, but when I pay for something, I want it to be right. And to mess up someone's order EVERY single time is unacceptable and pretty freakin' pathetic. If they mess up mine that often, just imagine how many other people are getting the same service. And I've spoken to MANY others who feel the same way about the Benton location. I just want what I order and pay for. If they can't do that simple task, their doors don't need to be open. Why should half-assing anything be acceptable if they are getting paid to do the job? Who cares....it doesn't sound like you know anything about work ethic. You probably half-ass your job, too!
Mccrap,

I'm like you. I know for a fact that the majority of the kids working therr get paid minimum wage. How? Because my son works there, and has for the past year. Actually, you can say they get less than minimum wage, because the Corporation takes 50 cents per hour and deposits it into a "special account" for the kids to get later. And no, I do work hard at my job. I'm just smart enough to realize that mistakes happen. If you find one, go in and talk to them and they will fix it. Not everyone is perfect as you seem to think you are. What don't you get a job there and make it better? Oh...that's right....they don't hire idiots.
McCrap

Springfield, MO

#16 Aug 25, 2011
burger wrote:
Is the reason you know how much they make is because you got fired from there. I donít eat at any fast food place every much but the time I have eaten there they got my order right.
I have never worked at McDonalds, so no, I am pissed for no other reason than their incompetence.
Disgruntled

Pontiac, IL

#18 Aug 25, 2011
McCrap,
If you were a real man (or woman) you wouldn't crap in a high school kid working to pay his insurance and gas bill. You must have a real inferiority complex. FYI...he's been accepted at UK into their engineering program. Working fast food is a right of passage for many, many high school kids. I find it funny that your order always comes out wrong. I have had one or two wrong, but not enough to complain and cry like a baby over it, and Lord knows, not enough to complain anonymously on a public forum about it. You might want to try growing up.
a good friend

Springfield, MO

#19 Aug 25, 2011
Disgruntled wrote:
McCrap,
If you were a real man (or woman) you wouldn't crap in a high school kid working to pay his insurance and gas bill. You must have a real inferiority complex. FYI...he's been accepted at UK into their engineering program. Working fast food is a right of passage for many, many high school kids. I find it funny that your order always comes out wrong. I have had one or two wrong, but not enough to complain and cry like a baby over it, and Lord knows, not enough to complain anonymously on a public forum about it. You might want to try growing up.
I'm not crying about anything. I'm stating my opinion and the obvious, which I have every right to do. They need to restaff and retrain that entire establishment. And no, I don't feel inferior to anyone.=) I'm sorry if the truth hurts your little feelings. Maybe you should just put your big girl panties on and deal with it.
hm

Port Orange, FL

#20 Aug 27, 2011
Disgruntled wrote:
<quoted text>Mccrap,

I'm like you. I know for a fact that the majority of the kids working therr get paid minimum wage. How? Because my son works there, and has for the past year. Actually, you can say they get less than minimum wage, because the Corporation takes 50 cents per hour and deposits it into a "special account" for the kids to get later. And no, I do work hard at my job. I'm just smart enough to realize that mistakes happen. If you find one, go in and talk to them and they will fix it. Not everyone is perfect as you seem to think you are. What don't you get a job there and make it better? Oh...that's right....they don't hire idiots.
Off-topic, I know, but I have a question. This 50 cents per hour they put into a "special account", is this a voluntary program, or mandatory acceptance of corporate thievery? Sounds like a great way for them to take a LARGE amount of money from people who are legally CHILDREN working for them. Just think of all the hours worked by these kids, worldwide. And all the interest paid on that money while they "hold it for them for later". Sounds bad. Hope I understood wrong.
benton ky

Pontiac, IL

#21 Aug 27, 2011
i reported them to the main office. how hard is it to get chicken nuggets out? mine took 30 minutes, plus they over charged my husband by 20.00, they do need to fire some of those high school kids and get someone in there that knows what their doing.
everyone

Benton, KY

#22 Aug 27, 2011
we check the food because sometimes the food is not fresh !!
McCrap

Springfield, MO

#23 Aug 28, 2011
benton ky wrote:
i reported them to the main office. how hard is it to get chicken nuggets out? mine took 30 minutes, plus they over charged my husband by 20.00, they do need to fire some of those high school kids and get someone in there that knows what their doing.
Thank you! And it's not just the, kids. It's the adults just as much. I'm telling ya....that whole place is a FAIL!
just sayin

White Plains, KY

#24 Aug 29, 2011
What amazes me is that they get my order 100% correct 98% of the time, and many others have a generally positive experience. So if they aren't CONSISTENTLY screwing up, it seems like there are 4 possibilities if you claim to always get your order wrong:
1. You are consistently placing very complex orders at the drive-thru.
2. Your communication skills need some work.
3. You act like an a$$hole when ordering and they intentionally get your order wrong.
4. You're a liar and just want to badmouth the place.
I'm at a loss to see any other possibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tall young red head in Walnut Court 1 hr iknowher 5
What is the real reason Mid to Drew was "let go"? 2 hr Sweet tooth 19
when you love someone 6 hr new name 6
News Threat halts construction of new middle school (Jul '15) 18 hr Pronto 2
jm 22 hr DoorMan 8
Confederate Statues Tue CalmDown 38
Tabb Grace Again Tue A good Reminder 5

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages