xxx

Marion, KY

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Damn girl whats wrong with you? you down graded big time from dakota to corey dont you think? thats fine with me though hes single!!
sixsixsix

Pontiac, IL

#2 Jun 5, 2012
Like you're fooling anyone, Dakota. We all know that it's you who posted this.
yeah

United States

#3 Jun 5, 2012
I've only met her a few times and can tell she's a nice girl. I've known Corey for awhile and he's got a good heart.
If they want to be together then let them. It's not any of your concern. It's their life so let them live it.
xxx

Marion, KY

#4 Jun 7, 2012
yeah i like her too, shes a good girl if she wants to be, i hope she turns her life around though
Ewww

United States

#5 Jun 7, 2012
Corey is nothing but a drug dealing dope head! Angel is going down the wrong path there. Yes, Dakota did things of that sort but is now in rehab getting clean. Unlike Corey & his little brother who are currently dealing drugs. Good choice, girl!
Angel

Pontiac, IL

#6 Jun 9, 2012
xxx wrote:
Damn girl whats wrong with you? you down graded big time from dakota to corey dont you think? thats fine with me though hes single!!
Your an idiot who ever posted this and im more then positive it was you Dakota. Just because I left your stupid ass doesn't mean you have have to pull this immature shit. And Korey is a HUGE step up from you. And your all sadly mistaken because he nor I have ANYTHING to do with drugs. Thats why I left you remember? So get your facts straight and stay out of my life.
smartguy

Waterloo, IA

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Ewww wrote:
Corey is nothing but a drug dealing dope head! Angel is going down the wrong path there. Yes, Dakota did things of that sort but is now in rehab getting clean. Unlike Corey & his little brother who are currently dealing drugs. Good choice, girl!
Really dude? do you know them, like personally do you know them cause if you do go say that shit to there face. because sitting behind a computer screen talking shit about them proves you arent nothing but a coward. And yeah dakota is in rehab getting clean, because he ran out of veins to shoot dope through. But im not gonna sit behind a computer screen and talk shit yall arent worth my time. So when yall grow the balls to say it to their face then you can get on here and talk shit, cause im willing to bet you say it to either of their faces your be crawling back to your house. Now seeing the shit yall are talkin about angel you dont know her very well either cause dakota was the one bringing her down. What kind of boyfriend would steal his and his girl friends family's jewelry. angels father has real bad heart problems and could pass away at any moment and that coward (dakota) stole his wedding band and pawned it just to get high. Now angel wont even have her own dads ring when he goes, all because a junkie needed his fix. Not to mention he got her car repossessed. Oh yeah and wrote bad checks under angels name to. Now if you could tell me one way that angel was holding dakota down i will personally give you a 100$ bill.
Thank you, yall have a great day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Gyms to Join 9 hr Heswh 16
News Funeral home proprietors indicted 9 hr BuzzardOne 13
term limits 9 hr Mikey 5
Paul Rollston aka Mac Toolman 15 hr Mike 3
News Blaze destroys Benton apartments; no injuries 19 hr amazing 1
marshsll county school 20 hr parent 11
Marshall co. 20 hr resident 25

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance