who cares

United States

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Husband dies like a year ago and now getting married again boy that didn't take long
oit

Sonora, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2013
who cares wrote:
Husband dies like a year ago and now getting married again boy that didn't take long
Really???
SOUTHERN BELL

Greenville, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2013
SHE IS NOT GETTING MARRIED AGAIN!!!!!! DON'T START GOSSIPING ABOUT HER. SHE IS A GREAT PERSON, MOTHER AND MOST OF ALL A GREAT CHRISTIAN LADY.
otis

Benton, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Leave her alone. She is a good person and from a good family. They have been through enough so mind your business...
You are a pos

Benton, KY

#5 Feb 10, 2013
@ Who Cares Chaney Beard is one of the classiest ladies in Marshall County, and has more integrity in her little toe, than you have in your whole body! You really are a pig! This poor woman has been through enough, and the last thing she needs is some degenerate loser like you flappin your mouth! She is a young, professional woman, with small children to care for, and she deserves to be happy, just like anyone else. Who are you to judge anyone? Your comments on here stand to show what kind of integrity you have! It's losers like you that give this county a foul smelling odor of judge-mental-ness and self-righteousness! Chaney is an amazing God-fearing Christian Young Woman, and I hope she has found someone that will love and honor her, and be a great Christian role model for her kids! She deserves nothing less, and if you had even a hint of human decency, you would keep your trouble-stirring mouth shut, and go get a life of your own, so you don't have to feel like you need to wound others and knock people down, just to feel better about your own miserable life! You should truly be ashamed!
Chaney Beard

Benton, KY

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Pray do tell....who might I be marrying? I've been too busy to notice that little detail. Oh....and you missed a couple of details too. My husband died 8 months and 9 days ago. There's not a day that goes by that I don't miss him in more ways than you could possibly imagine. He was the best husband and father I could've ever asked for. What a coward you must be (not to mention bored if I'M the topic) to get on here and try to start something to discredit him or myself and not even sign your name to it. Not that it's ANBODY's business but my own....but I've been a little busy raising two kids, taking care of a house, putting flowers on my husband's grave, grieving, and I have a little side gig called a JOB! The thought of looking at another man, much less getting married couldn't be further from my mind!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I seen your girl looking at me 26 min Ur a lyin SOS 4
Best judge executive.....let's go. Give honest... 3 hr Free thinker 5
Christy Ramage 3 hr SouthernComfort 32
West Ky Customs 4 hr mod 3
lets rename mike miller park 4 hr hick cup 35
Taco johns let me just say!!! 23 hr Geno 26
dogs or cats! 23 hr CuriousII 6

Benton Jobs

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages