Brown gable apts
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Current resident

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2013
DO NOT RENT HERE!!!!!! Horrible living conditions. This complex is INFESTED with cockroaches. They got so bad they were even coming out of our outlets. The sex offender that lives here that molested two thirteen yr old girls is now rapeing his cats THiS IS NOT A JOKE! No one should ever live here
concerned parent

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 21, 2013
I live here too. Ive never seen cockroaches? And is the child molester actually a true thing or a rumor? Im a parent and concerned about that
Jim Beam

South Fulton, TN

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Is the cat sticky, crusty, and covers in DNA
past resident

Whitewater, WI

#5 Jan 21, 2013
I lived there no roaches, no problems, no bad review at all! Just needed a bigger place.
hm

Madisonville, KY

#6 Jan 21, 2013
I live here and there is no problems with cockroaches. Maybe it's your living conditions. Call the landlord and have them spray. They will do it for free. Also there are two pedophiles living here. You can look them up on dog watch. They are sick fucks! Plus there are children running around this place. How in the hell can they live here with so many kids around????
Current resident

Tucker, GA

#7 Jan 21, 2013
The roaches came when we lived next to two nasty ppl one being the child molester tht digs theu the trash and then we moved to sum ppl tht lived like trash and lived with dog poop all over there house and cant call the cops on the cat raper cause we have no evidence but hear his poor cat scream and the cat raper lives in 1002
hm

Madisonville, KY

#8 Jan 22, 2013
Current resident wrote:
The roaches came when we lived next to two nasty ppl one being the child molester tht digs theu the trash and then we moved to sum ppl tht lived like trash and lived with dog poop all over there house and cant call the cops on the cat raper cause we have no evidence but hear his poor cat scream and the cat raper lives in 1002
1002 apt number what??
hello

Florence, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2013
I think if he tried to rape a cat, he would be covered in scratches....
Current resident

Tucker, GA

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Apt 7 and theres one in 1000 apt2 and if hes mot raping his cat then idk wht hes doing to it
just wondering

Tucker, GA

#11 Jan 23, 2013
I have a family member in apt 2 and she is a very nice lady and just got a sweet cat and watches my little girl sometimes. I'd have to kill a child/cat molester. And she has never had a roach problem.
hello

Florence, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2013
Current resident wrote:
Apt 7 and theres one in 1000 apt2 and if hes mot raping his cat then idk wht hes doing to it
If you really think he's raping his cat, then maybe you should call animal control. The cat could just be in heat and be making those noises. They do that.
oooomeooo

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2013
i hope he is not doing it doggy style..
Anonymous

Centerville, TX

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Current resident wrote:
DO NOT RENT HERE!!!!!! Horrible living conditions. This complex is INFESTED with cockroaches. They got so bad they were even coming out of our outlets. The sex offender that lives here that molested two thirteen yr old girls is now rapeing his cats THiS IS NOT A JOKE! No one should ever live here
I know this man...Yes he is a sex offender...and NO he does not rape his cat!!! You people are sick!!! I see you didn't have the guts to put your name on here and your lucky because it's against the law to harrass a sex offender. He has done his time in prison and you dont know what his past history was to have done what he did or even why he did it. I don't agree with what he did but I do understand what caused him to do what he did. He has been out of prison for 8 yrs and has not caused any problems. So just let him be!!!
Anonymous

Centerville, TX

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Oh an another thing!!! To "CURRENT RESIDENT"...I "DO" know who you are!!! The roaches in the 1002 building came from the people who lived next door to the sex offender!!! That person moved to the 1000 building and brought the roaches with them after they were told to fog and spray their stuff before moving!!!! As for the people that were in 1000...a couple of young kids who don't know how to take care of themselves and need to grow up! People like you need to grow up and mind your OWN business!!
a

Madisonville, KY

#17 Feb 2, 2013
out by the lake wrote:
Oh an another thing!!! To "CURRENT RESIDENT"...I "DO" know who you are!!! The roaches in the 1002 building came from the people who lived next door to the sex offender!!! That person moved to the 1000 building and brought the roaches with them after they were told to fog and spray their stuff before moving!!!! As for the people that were in 1000...a couple of young kids who don't know how to take care of themselves and need to grow up! People like you need to grow up and mind your OWN business!!
So... You're saying that its ok that both the sex offenders that live here are ok and should be allowed to live in such close proximities to children. Such as: Danny joe Lunsford. Lives in apt
1000 BROOKVIEW DR #3 BENTON KY
Sexual abuse 2nd degree and the age of his victim is 5? 5 years old? Are you fucking serious?? This man should be hung!

Also what about, Timothy Allen Hickman? Who is a MOVE IN OFFENDER FROM ILLINOIS, ORIGINAL CONVICTION FOR AGGRAVATED CRIMINAL SEXUAL ABUSE,5 COUNTS (ILLINOIS CONVICTION)

1002 BROOKVIEW DR #7 BENTON KY 42025 MARSHALL COUNTY

His age of victim was 13! But that's ok for their doings cause they did time in jail? You're pretty much saying that its ok! NO it's not ok. When you have kids running around these apartments and a few of them are 5 years old.

Also, you can look all this up on the ky sex offender registry.

Just a little information for you
billy bob

Paducah, KY

#18 Feb 3, 2013
I live there now there will soon be an open apt the child molester will disappear
a

Madisonville, KY

#19 Feb 3, 2013
What the hell is that suppose to mean, Bob?
Anonymous

Centerville, TX

#20 Feb 3, 2013
NO I EVER SAID IT WAS OK TO BE A SEX OFFENDER. YOU PEOPLE CAN GET IN SERIOUS TROUBLE HARRASSING THESE PEOPLE. YOU HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO LOOK THIS SHIT UP..GET IT RIGHT!!! UNFORTUNATELY THEY CAN LIVE ANY WHERE THEY WANT TO AS LONG AS IT ISNT WITHIN SO MANY FEET FROM A SCHOOL OR DAYCARE...AND THERE ISNT A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!
Anonymous

Centerville, TX

#21 Feb 3, 2013
IF YOU ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR CHILDERN THEN KEEP THEM WITHIN YOUR SIGHT AND NOT LET THEM RUN ALL OVER THE PLACE.
a

Madisonville, KY

#22 Feb 3, 2013
I do keep my children inside and in my sight. Cause unlike you, I don't defend people who rape children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jm 6 hr Ricker 7
What is the real reason Mid to Drew was "let go"? 8 hr Chelsea 10
Confederate Statues 9 hr CalmDown 38
Tabb Grace Again 11 hr A good Reminder 5
Marshall co. 12 hr kilowat 24
Aaron woody 12 hr aaron 12
walter jestes 14 hr Corey 29

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages