Posted in the Benton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bad people

Belton, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2010
Very one sided.
Hadn't said anything about Brad sexually assaulting Paula or false imprisonment.
Let alone the stealing going on there.
So in Marshall if your daddy was the sheriff then you can steal rape or do what ever you want,
newsflash

Buchanan, TN

#2 Nov 17, 2010
First you go behind backs, plant the release of dirty info, then all the time other people are spreading the bad news you are kissing the right butts and making political friends. You think this info was released because someone was trying to do the right thing for NMWD, No, this is a plot that was cooked becuase it could be used in the election and for future deals in this county. You bad mouth good ole boys. Well, this is the new version of politics in this county. Keep both eyes open. Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see. We have only seen the tip of the iceburg. Much more to follow. Someone very intelligent once told me that these people are canibals. If they can't find someone to eat, they will eat each other. Stay tuned.
Martin

Murray, KY

#3 Nov 17, 2010
FYI there is an editorial that was posted on MCD on the matter, although it was two days ago and well after the story started to unfold. It sais that we should wait and let the authorities do their jobs before passing judgement (more or less).
bias

Owensboro, KY

#4 Nov 17, 2010
misti drew and terry anderson are very good friend, if you think the daily news is bias ,you would be right. the papers owner is russ randall and we all know that he tells the truth HA,HA if misti would tell the truth she would tell you that after the north marshall water distict meeting she wrote the responses she would tell about the meeting at brads willie jaks business with terry anderson,russ randall,terrys wife and brad now misti tell me thats not true !!! be very carefull because i have witnesses
scumbs in marshall co

Cadiz, KY

#5 Nov 17, 2010
Martin wrote:
FYI there is an editorial that was posted on MCD on the matter, although it was two days ago and well after the story started to unfold. It sais that we should wait and let the authorities do their jobs before passing judgement (more or less).
drew not going to say anything about the hand that is going to feed her
daddy o of United States

Frankfort, KY

#6 Nov 17, 2010
Bad people wrote:
Very one sided.
Hadn't said anything about Brad sexually assaulting Paula or false imprisonment.
Let alone the stealing going on there.
So in Marshall if your daddy was the sheriff then you can steal rape or do what ever you want,
I believe the wrd rape is uncalled f0r
peace

Wingo, KY

#7 Nov 17, 2010
bias wrote:
misti drew and terry anderson are very good friend, if you think the daily news is bias ,you would be right. the papers owner is russ randall and we all know that he tells the truth HA,HA if misti would tell the truth she would tell you that after the north marshall water distict meeting she wrote the responses she would tell about the meeting at brads willie jaks business with terry anderson,russ randall,terrys wife and brad now misti tell me thats not true !!! be very carefull because i have witnesses
or a few cell phone vidoes and pics would work well too
GET A FREAKN CLUE

Pontiac, IL

#8 Nov 17, 2010
I dont understand why you have to get on here and start a article over something that you apparently have no clue about. There was a editorial about the reasoning behind why there have not been anymore post over it. If you are such a concerned citizen then why dont you just go up to the NMWD and ask them yourself all the questions that you are wanting to be posted in MC Daily. Misti Drew is a compassionat woman and she does her best at whatever she does. She supports people when no other person will. Seriously you need to get off of her back and let her do the job she was elected to do and unless you know more about what can be posted in the paper online or in paper form then why dont you start your own editorial based on what you think you know. Until you can do that why dont you all that disagree get a life buy a paducah sun and read it.
Just sayin

Murray, KY

#9 Nov 17, 2010
GET A FREAKN CLUE wrote:
I dont understand why you have to get on here and start a article over something that you apparently have no clue about. There was a editorial about the reasoning behind why there have not been anymore post over it. If you are such a concerned citizen then why dont you just go up to the NMWD and ask them yourself all the questions that you are wanting to be posted in MC Daily. Misti Drew is a compassionat woman and she does her best at whatever she does. She supports people when no other person will. Seriously you need to get off of her back and let her do the job she was elected to do and unless you know more about what can be posted in the paper online or in paper form then why dont you start your own editorial based on what you think you know. Until you can do that why dont you all that disagree get a life buy a paducah sun and read it.
The job she was elected to do doesn't start for a couple months. Just saying...
nmwd customer

Owensboro, KY

#10 Nov 18, 2010
let's get something made clear, i voted for misti because i wanted change. but it is very apparent now that she is doing what ever russ randall an terry anderson tells her to. she's to close to terry to be objective, she's russ randall's puppet, and we've just elected the same old ****
Same old mess

Cadiz, KY

#11 Nov 18, 2010
I look at her news and all I see is propaganda, She writes about people that have no political ties, But she doesn't write about the ones she likes when there breaking the laws, There she says we have to wait,
So in short this is not news it's Propaganda !!
newsflash

Buchanan, TN

#12 Nov 18, 2010
Same old mess wrote:
I look at her news and all I see is propaganda, She writes about people that have no political ties, But she doesn't write about the ones she likes when there breaking the laws, There she says we have to wait,
So in short this is not news it's Propaganda !!
Bingo, we will see on the website calling itself a news source exactly what is suitable to accomplish what the agenda of Drew and Randall. She is committed to do whatever she can and not what is best. Look at the history of her political rise in this county. Done with dirt, manipulations, mistruths and social ass kissing.
get a clue

Pontiac, IL

#13 Nov 18, 2010
nmwd customer wrote:
let's get something made clear, i voted for misti because i wanted change. but it is very apparent now that she is doing what ever russ randall an terry anderson tells her to. she's to close to terry to be objective, she's russ randall's puppet, and we've just elected the same old ****
Now you figure out who she is after you vote for her. Marshall County is in big trouble because of this right here.
plain1235

Frankfort, KY

#14 Nov 18, 2010
She has'nt even started and already you are making assumptions of how good a job she will do or whose pocket she is in. Open your eyes lets give her a couple months in the office before we judge. Progress and success can not happen overnight.
notright

Pontiac, IL

#15 Nov 18, 2010
plain1235 wrote:
She has'nt even started and already you are making assumptions of how good a job she will do or whose pocket she is in. Open your eyes lets give her a couple months in the office before we judge. Progress and success can not happen overnight.
You would have to close your eyes and be blindfolded to miss whose pocket she is in.
hear it here first

Ankeny, IA

#16 Nov 18, 2010
I would bet you $ 100.00 if Troy English or Mike Millers Kids had worked for NMWB and done this, Misti would dang well be talking about them.

But dont get me wrong I think it is going to be funny as Crap when Terry Anderson, Bob Gold, and Misti get together and fight with Mike Miller. 3 on 1. I'll still take Mike Miller any time !!!!
myopinion

Frankfort, KY

#17 Nov 18, 2010
hear it here first wrote:
I would bet you $ 100.00 if Troy English or Mike Millers Kids had worked for NMWB and done this, Misti would dang well be talking about them.
But dont get me wrong I think it is going to be funny as Crap when Terry Anderson, Bob Gold, and Misti get together and fight with Mike Miller. 3 on 1. I'll still take Mike Miller any time !!!!
All of you are no better than the ones you are talking about!!!!!!!Grown up and get a life!!!!! Stop saying things about other people unless you know it to be true. Which means you would of had to been there!!!!!
long john silver

Owensboro, KY

#18 Nov 18, 2010
hear it here first wrote:
lets get to work on getting Hoppy Hicks re elected. Kick Anderson ass out of his district and DRew will go next.. What goes around comes around for all three
Hello

Princeton, KY

#19 Nov 18, 2010
All of you who voted for her are getting a little taste of it now. She was on her very best behavior during the campaign. Hate to say I told you so, but.....she's not to be trusted.
Beezkneez

Wadsworth, IL

#20 Nov 18, 2010
Holiday cookies $2.99 at King Brothers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Harvey...why he is on the court docket? 2 hr From observation 3
what was cops doing on Jackson school Road last... 2 hr concerned 7
judge executive 3 hr Not Right 211
lol 4 hr Mc resident 3
Skyler Reeves 14 hr She is nasty 4
YES alcohol 2015! 23 hr Mooner 51
service master in benton Sat red flag 2
More from around the web

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE