puff

Trenton, TN

#1 Sep 13, 2012
Have a friend who is going before him on a minor charge which he is not guility of what can we expect in his courtroom?
Trey

Paducah, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2012
puff wrote:
Have a friend who is going before him on a minor charge which he is not guility of what can we expect in his courtroom?
Then he needs to plead not guilty (like everyone does) and work it out with the county attorney during a pretrial conf. Usually you'll get two before a trial date is set. If he chooses to go to trial, remember the burden of proof is on the commonwealth. They have to prove that beyond a reasonable doubt a crime was committed. If anything a plea agreement can be reached. If there is not history of criminal activity on your friends record and if the charge is indeed minor usually the worst case scenerio is probation for 2 years. However, regardless of the situation Judge Telle is very fair man and probably one of the most straight laced judge you'll find. He does believe in second chances, but I would not push him for a third.
puff

Trenton, TN

#3 Sep 13, 2012
Trey wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he needs to plead not guilty (like everyone does) and work it out with the county attorney during a pretrial conf. Usually you'll get two before a trial date is set. If he chooses to go to trial, remember the burden of proof is on the commonwealth. They have to prove that beyond a reasonable doubt a crime was committed. If anything a plea agreement can be reached. If there is not history of criminal activity on your friends record and if the charge is indeed minor usually the worst case scenerio is probation for 2 years. However, regardless of the situation Judge Telle is very fair man and probably one of the most straight laced judge you'll find. He does believe in second chances, but I would not push him for a third.
Thanks for your response
Trey

United States

#4 Sep 14, 2012
What is the minor offense?
wes

United States

#5 Sep 15, 2012
He is very kind hearted and fair
Girl

United States

#6 Sep 15, 2012
I have alot of respect for judge Telle, he is a good man...
dixie

Naperville, IL

#7 Sep 15, 2012
And the fact that v you can't spell his name correctly it's another epiphany... Either, you a, a dumbass 2 a repeat offender, Or see just dumb.judge Telle is the neatest judge ......i love him to !!!!!!,
puff

Trenton, TN

#8 Sep 16, 2012
dixie wrote:
And the fact that v you can't spell his name correctly it's another epiphany... Either, you a, a dumbass 2 a repeat offender, Or see just dumb.judge Telle is the neatest judge ......i love him to !!!!!!,
Well i do not intend to have a internet name calling argument with you but I do have to respone to this I'm not a dumbass that's how it was spelled on the police report I just assumed the officer knew how to spell his name, I am not from Marshall County so I don't know any of the judges. Also I have never been arrested in my life. Was asking for a friend who hasn't ever been arrested either before an is a little bit nervous about being in court. I do want to thank the others here who answered my post in a polite way, Thanks again
puff

Trenton, TN

#9 Sep 26, 2012
Everyone in Marshall County, My friend had their day in court and I would like to say to all of you in Marshall County, you have a very nice court house and Judge Telle has the most organized court room I have ever been in (I haven't been in many)everything was pleasant as it could be. Judge Telle in my opinion is one very good judge he listens and ask questions in a calm nice mannered way and was very fair. My hats off to you all be very proud of what you have there.
I did get his name spelled right this time.
agree

Pontiac, IL

#10 Sep 26, 2012
I agree Judge Telle is a good man, but Foust on the other hand...not sure about...how could he slap a man like Jimmy Filbeck on the wrist for not being compliant on his sex offender registry...and other charges the scum bag is guilty off
Nope

United States

#11 Sep 27, 2012
I've been in front of judge Telle for a minor charge and although he is all business he was very fair. He will be upset if he sees you more then once I'm told. I don't bet plan on finding out.
drs

Benton, KY

#12 Oct 5, 2012
the whole family is just good people, fair and trustworthy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
it's a long shot...please don't be rude! 4 min chrissy 15
106 Merrywood Drive in Benton - Wanting Info Re... 7 hr resident 15
2018 Local Election Predictions 22 hr Ralphie 46
You girls that require 3 inches of makeup 22 hr Speling Be Looser 20
Whitney lynch Sun Facts folks 18
News KY man arrested after hitting an officer with v... Sun TheRealAnswer 17
Tim king new golf clubs Sun KingFund 11

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance