Whitney Vincent: what do you know abo...

Whitney Vincent: what do you know about this trick?

Posted in the Benton Forum

Wondering

Springfield, MO

#1 Feb 3, 2011
What does anybody know about her???
all in all

Ledbetter, KY

#2 Feb 3, 2011
Whitney is a wonderful person. leave this alone
Josh

Springfield, MO

#3 Feb 3, 2011
Is she the one that is dating Egner and Mickey Sirls???
friend

United States

#4 Feb 3, 2011
Just egner
hush

Millington, TN

#5 Feb 3, 2011
kyle egner is a super great guy.
fed up

White Plains, KY

#6 Feb 3, 2011
so many people need to get a life, and use this website for good! She is engaged to kyle. The originator of this post i assume is perfect and has never done anything they regret im sure. jealous im sure because she is drop dead gorgeous. I wish your momma would have taught you " if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all"
Real American

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 4, 2011
Wondering wrote:
What does anybody know about her???
Whitney is a good person and you should get a life wondering dumb a#$! Lets talk about how perfect you are. I can tell jealousy is an issue for you.
haha

United States

#8 Feb 5, 2011
What about the car dealer? Didn't she cheat with him too?
haha

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2011
Josh wrote:
Is she the one that is dating Egner and Mickey Sirls???
mickey bought her the rack, in exchange for sexual relations.
Your Small Minds

Mayfield, KY

#10 Feb 5, 2011
Whitney is a good girl, Its ashame that PUNK's and Chicken Sh*t cowards have to get on here to find pleasure! Can't wait for KARMA to come visit you FOOL'S!!!
karma kop

Belvidere, IL

#11 Feb 5, 2011
Your Small Minds wrote:
Whitney is a good girl, Its ashame that PUNK's and Chicken Sh*t cowards have to get on here to find pleasure! Can't wait for KARMA to come visit you FOOL'S!!!
its funny that you mention karma, because that is exactly what this is. When you sleep with married men and cheat on your supposed fiance, karma has a way of showing its ugly head.
knows
#12 Feb 10, 2011
drop it people! shes a sweet girl and their happy together.
Classmate

Pontiac, IL

#13 Feb 10, 2011
This is sooo old people!! Whoever keeps bringing this up seriously needs to get over her!!! Probably a scorned ex lover!!! I bet she doesn't get on here and start threads about you every other month! Maybe she should? I think I'll suggest that to her the next time we talk. I wonder what would be said about you?
Simply Amazed

Pontiac, IL

#14 Mar 10, 2011
Whitney has more Class and Maturity than to waste her Time responding to such degrading and elementary Crap! There is absolutely no Truth behind this, and if it were so, Please make me understand why you even Care! If you think that somehow you can hurt Whitney, by saying and or Posting all these Lies....you are so sadly Mistaken! She has much more to Focus on in her Adult/Professional World than any of this Topix Gossip! But if you feel the need to try Boosting your self esteem and Ego, and fulfil your Poor Jealous Soul then by all means Carry On!!
hello?

United States

#15 Mar 10, 2011
Simply Amazed wrote:
Whitney has more Class and Maturity than to waste her Time responding to such degrading and elementary Crap! There is absolutely no Truth behind this, and if it were so, Please make me understand why you even Care! If you think that somehow you can hurt Whitney, by saying and or Posting all these Lies....you are so sadly Mistaken! She has much more to Focus on in her Adult/Professional World than any of this Topix Gossip! But if you feel the need to try Boosting your self esteem and Ego, and fulfil your Poor Jealous Soul then by all means Carry On!!
I agree, but you are not helping her by posting on this, it was about forgotten at the end of the topix list and now by you posting on it you brought it back to the front for everyone to see again! geez!
whatawhata

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Mar 10, 2011
dont foget all the jail time she had to do for crack and the crazy loon she was with while working at the keg
Simply Amazed

Pontiac, IL

#17 Mar 11, 2011
Please Forgive me!! I was only Defending what I beleive to be True!! You Know, This is ridiculous... I think the World of Whitney and will defend her at any cause, but I will not feel the need to Play Hush, Hush or put myself on a Time Schedule to uphold someone that I Care About!! I would go to the End with this Idiotic Posting in re: to Whitney and Trust me I could End it, But as it Stands again I am Sorry!! I was merely looking at another post and ran across this one, and it really upset me to hear people saying these things about Whitney!! If its any Conselation to you..."Hello"....I will apologize to Whitney Face to Face!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
when you love someone 2 hr makinendsmeet 24
Tall young red head in Walnut Court 3 hr UBFooledToo 10
Paul Rollston aka Mac Toolman 9 hr David 1
Sharon I know who and what happened that night! 11 hr James Dean 3
marshsll county school 12 hr Your crooked 8
What is the real reason Mid to Drew was "let go"? 19 hr Boss Hogg Byars 20
News Threat halts construction of new middle school (Jul '15) 20 hr concerened parent 3

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages