Curious

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Did Pam loose her kids to John? I her she did for not following court orders. Obviously Josh was more important than keeping her kids. What a bad mother.
Where mine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

loose? haha it's lose.
Who gives a rats ass

Brownsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

The kids were probably little f*ck ups anyway
just sayin....

Sedalia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

It's just not nice to bring any children into the topics discussions!!! No matter who the parents are!
just sayin....

Sedalia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Who gives a rats ass wrote:
The kids were probably little f*ck ups anyway
If u ever said this about my children I would hunt u down! U are a piece! I will say a prayer for you tonight, u should be ashamed!!!
Nine ways to sunday

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

[QUOTE who="just sayin...."]<quoted text>
If u ever said this about my children I would hunt u down! U are a piece! I will say a prayer for you tonight, u should be ashamed!!![/QUOTE]I said it about your kids. Hahahaha
Grow up

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

You are a low life for talking about those babies like that! How dare you! It's not their fault who their parents are! All you can do is pray that they will grow up in a loving home and know right from wrong! And if she is more worried about men than her kids then yes she needed to lose her kids but I don't think that the father is any better! He looks awful! I honestly don't know what's wrong with the court system these days! Wait I do know: it's called all these "so-called" parents that are low life drug addicts that chosen anything and everything before their helpless innocent children and there is no room is foster care for them! How about instead of spending all that money on new vehicles and CFSB building a bank like they did they should have taken care of their community first! But again it's marshall county and if your not a Christian in a high rolling church or work in judicial or bank or school you don't matter!
Family

Pontiac, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

First off who gives a rats ass the kids are not as you put it little f*ck ups. You should never talk about children that way. Second John looks that way due to health issues and he is doing very well raising his children. His children are thriving more and more every day. The children do not need to become product of the state they have plenty if family that love them and can care for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Benton Forum right now

Search the Benton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min JOE NASTY 147,085
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 54 min Poofylova 1,022
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
I miss her 3 hr KRJ 8
I caught my daughter 5 hr Unknown 10
Drug Arrests in Paper this week 6 hr Orange Peel 3
ky. kids fishing 7 hr kidsfishing 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Benton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••