Top Avenger

United States

#21 May 5, 2012
I bet once his son graduates, he will be done with Marshall county, and will walk away. He acts like a rude teacher, walking through the halls at school. He thinks he is the best thing that ever happened to Marshall county
Former Marshal

Paducah, KY

#22 May 6, 2012
austin morrison wrote:
I graduated last year as one of coachs first seniors in Marshall ball, he is a fair man, the biggest and best gets
The spot. I started at d-line but
You better bet your ass I had to work for my spot week in and week out, I lost it and gained it back because coach gives everyone a chance, so y'all that are bitching saying he isn't fair? You don't know him like us ball players do you weren't on the field watching him pull the talent out of kids who didn't know their own Skills, he is the best thing that's happened to the program in awhile. And we don't need you unfaithful pieces of shit, downing our
Program, have a little faith in your county and stop bitching, I take a bullet for that man like I know he would for me.
These are the ones that know Coach Barnard and know what he's made of. I don't listen to the whiner parents who are mad cause their kids have no respect for coaches and or no talent. When I played we made fun of the parents who were always a pain in the butt to the coaches. Coach Ron is brave enough to tell them to hit the road.
u2

Hollywood, FL

#23 May 6, 2012
Former Marshal wrote:
<quoted text>These are the ones that know Coach Barnard and know what he's made of. I don't listen to the whiner parents who are mad cause their kids have no respect for coaches and or no talent. When I played we made fun of the parents who were always a pain in the butt to the coaches. Coach Ron is brave enough to tell them to hit the road.
He also told his offensive coordinator, Coach Ramsey, to hit the road after he suggested someone other than Coach B's son be the quarterback. I guess Coach Ramsey was a whiner parent too- not.
I'm sure Coach Barnard is doing most of these posts for himself. From what I have heard, his players can't stand the constantly cursing man. He hasn't beat any good teams yet. The Clark kid and the Wooten kid were both good quarterbacks- much better than his son. It's a little odd that he ran one off and kicked the other off. I didn't see their parents whining at all. You know not of what you speak.
Wooten

Hickory, KY

#24 May 6, 2012
Is clark and wooten no longer playing football???
son

United States

#25 May 6, 2012
Wooten wrote:
Is clark and wooten no longer playing football???
you could say that. They were relieved of their duties.
WOW

Hickory, KY

#26 May 6, 2012
son wrote:
<quoted text>
you could say that. They were relieved of their duties.
WHY??? Very sad!!!! The team has lost some good players, how many is he going to get rid of before someone says something!!!
Mc sports lover

Clifty, KY

#27 May 6, 2012
Coach barnard comes out even to the 1st grade practices and talks to the younger kids. The little league is more organized than it has been in years! Thanks coach Barnard !
son

Belton, KY

#28 May 6, 2012
Mc sports lover wrote:
Coach barnard comes out even to the 1st grade practices and talks to the younger kids. The little league is more organized than it has been in years! Thanks coach Barnard !
since when has there been a first grade team. Little League football starts in 3rd grade.
REALLY

Hickory, KY

#29 May 6, 2012
there is flag for smaller kids, and yes he comes out there, and when my boys played I tried to see the good in things but coach b is all about the money and who the parents are that have money, if you dont have the right spot on the social scale well lets just say he has no time for you!
Tanya Tucker

Paducah, KY

#30 May 7, 2012
Boo Hoo my son didn't start. Wa Wa!
John

Murray, KY

#31 May 7, 2012
REALLY wrote:
there is flag for smaller kids, and yes he comes out there, and when my boys played I tried to see the good in things but coach b is all about the money and who the parents are that have money, if you dont have the right spot on the social scale well lets just say he has no time for you!
I find it hard to believe that the Coach is all about the parents with money and were you are on the social scale , just because people have money doesnt mean their kids are good players . The Clarks and the Wootens are not hurting for money . I have seen the Clark boy play QB and he throws a lot of interceptions and is not very accurate . As for the Wooten boy i know he got a lot of playing time on varsity as a freshman or sophomore , but i dont know about his QB skills because i have not seen him play QB . Has the coachs son played QB on the JV and if so how has he done ?
$$$

United States

#32 May 7, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>I find it hard to believe that the Coach is all about the parents with money and were you are on the social scale , just because people have money doesnt mean their kids are good players . The Clarks and the Wootens are not hurting for money . I have seen the Clark boy play QB and he throws a lot of interceptions and is not very accurate . As for the Wooten boy i know he got a lot of playing time on varsity as a freshman or sophomore , but i dont know about his QB skills because i have not seen him play QB . Has the coachs son played QB on the JV and if so how has he done ?
I think you both are correct. Coach is about money UNLESS your son is wanting to be a quarterback. The Clark's aren't hurting for money but the Wooten's are blue collar people. Just paid off debts and bought a home in the last year or so after an inheritance. But Money shouldn't matter. Actually it's not money or hard work that matters in Marshall it's if your daddy works for the school system.
I am right

Elizabethtown, KY

#34 May 11, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be why he is always talking about his son in all his interviews, making sure his sons name stays in the newspaper one way or another! Should be Mason, not Cole!
Cole's a GREAT kid. Let's leave him out. Whatever deep pockets or favorites system you're talking about, it's not working. MCHS football is a lie... Is most years.
Tate611

Smithland, KY

#35 May 13, 2012
his son has a stubby penis
Satisfied

Osage City, KS

#36 May 14, 2012
One of the best football coaches we've had!!!!!
who

Belton, KY

#37 May 14, 2012
Satisfied wrote:
One of the best football coaches we've had!!!!!
what good team has he beaten? All he did was weaken the schedule to make his record look better. With all the players he has run off we may need to pick up Christian Fellowship soon.
McSportsFam

White Plains, KY

#38 May 19, 2012
Clark is no longer playing football because he wants to focus on his job and basketball.Wooten is playing football this year.And the word going around the high school is his son IS NOT the starter. Its between him,Clay,and Wooten
Anonymous

Murray, KY

#39 Jun 2, 2012
The football team next year is going to be awful! They have no O-line and no quarterback! If you think clay or cole could play on the varsity level then you're crazy! He hasn't made it deep into the playoffs yet! He made a big step up from the 1-9 season but hasn't showed that he can put a winning program together!
John

Murray, KY

#40 Jun 3, 2012
The_thinker2501 wrote:
The football team next year is going to be awful! They have no O-line and no quarterback! If you think clay or cole could play on the varsity level then you're crazy! He hasn't made it deep into the playoffs yet! He made a big step up from the 1-9 season but hasn't showed that he can put a winning program together!
That is one reason he is showing so much interest in the little league programs and keep interest for the kids through the high school years . You need numbers and size and speed for a good program and if you cant keep interest in players playing into the high school years you will not be very successful .
Anonymous

Murray, KY

#41 Jun 3, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>That is one reason he is showing so much interest in the little league programs and keep interest for the kids through the high school years . You need numbers and size and speed for a good program and if you cant keep interest in players playing into the high school years you will not be very successful .
Still he needs to Focus more on the team for next year and running the only two quarterbacks that could play on the varsity level off isn't a way to prepare for your season! He needs for focus a little more on the kids he has right now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Le Jimbo 153,094
Two candidates for county judge 8 min you are kidding 82
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Obamas KY Candidate 4,508
Why does Wal Mart only carry fat ladies clothes? 23 min Shopper 5
breast implants 44 min The Fly 11
Skyler Reeves 46 min Dang 19
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr LIbEralS 26,262
•••
•••
•••

Benton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Benton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Benton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••