#21 Sep 24, 2012
guess you people dont get the post do you? I clearly said if Mitt Romney gets president, then I will set on my ass. I do WORK now!
#22 Sep 24, 2012
I think survival of the fittest should come back into this society.
#23 Sep 24, 2012
Here is my version of a good health care plan:
1. No Medicaid - if you can't afford insurance then you better not expect another hard working person to pay for it for you.
2. If you get pregnant and don't have health insurance, then you must either pay your own way, or have your parents pay your way if your under 18 years of age. If you can't, then you are required to abort.
3. If you have insurance, then you get a set number of office visits, hospital days, and treatment per year. If you don't use it, it rolls over to next year. If you do use it, then you pay out of your pocket for anything over your alotted number of visits.
4. You and all your family members must have the same healthcare comapny. You can't have one address and your spouse another one so you can abuse the system with "free" coverage. FRAUD!
5. You are allowed to go to doctors, hospitals, and other providers of your choice. Your insurance does not dictate where you go, what treatment you get, or your life.
It's hard core but just wait to see what Obamacare and Rommeycare will do to you. As a healthcare worker, I see insurance companies telling you what doctors you can see (network providers), what hospitals you can go to and how long you can stay (don't your doctor need to make that decision for you), cutting payment on all services you receive so that providers will not supply you with what you need unless you pay for it out of your pocket, requiring you to mail order everything you need. Geez, they should just stamp a number on your foot when your born and call you a number.
#24 Sep 24, 2012
from your earlier post I would doubt that you have ever had a job and you want the government (taxes from people that do work) the government does not have money except what it takes for the working person or the business owner to give you food stamps heat assistance a medical card and what ever else you can get. I think that if you are able to work then you should be required to work before theses things are just given to you pick up trash along the road dig a ditch mow the grass something but you just want to make meth and live off the backs of other people. welfare was meant to give temporary assistance to people that came on some hard time not provide support for the rest of their lives and their kids and grand kids
#25 Sep 24, 2012
And I think you would be happy if the poor old fool would just put a bullet in there head and then you could sleep better at night ! And by your words I know you will be in hell to meet them !
#26 Oct 5, 2012
still better than canada
Add your comments below
|Marhsall County Jail (Apr '11)||6 hr||Don H||78|
|looks like naacp/black lives matter convention ...||13 hr||Don H||8|
|Jason Adair (Sep '15)||14 hr||Don H||18|
|Unknown pedophiles in marshall||15 hr||MGKC||1|
|Josh Adams||16 hr||sig||8|
|the cory burkeen kid (Aug '12)||19 hr||George||33|
|dee dee sutton (Mar '13)||Tue||So So wet||6|
Find what you want!
Search Benton Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC