Wreck on Slickback road.

Posted in the Benton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Concerned

Calhoun, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2012
Does anybody know who was in the wreck on Slickback this morning?
dont judge

Herndon, VA

#2 Feb 12, 2012
All ill say is please pray for the 7 year old he's currently fighting for his life and also pray for the 11 yo girl in the car also she was not in great shape either both were airlifted to the hospital
Who

Pontiac, IL

#3 Feb 12, 2012
What is the big secret? It is quite normal to want to know who was involved. Might be someone we know.
benton cit

Columbia City, IN

#4 Feb 12, 2012
You can read about it on Marshall co daily. Names and ages were released.
Disgruntled

Pontiac, IL

#5 Feb 13, 2012
They aren't on Marshall County Daily. At least, as of 6:30 AM Monday morning they aren't. I heard the names yesterday on Lonnie Smith's radio show, but can't remember who they were. Praying for all involved.
just sayin

Ledbetter, KY

#6 Feb 13, 2012
girl is 5 years old. boy is 7. central elem, students.
pray for these kids

Baldwin City, KS

#7 Feb 13, 2012
instead of trying to release names and start a bunch of unnecessary drama remember to pray for these 2 young INNOCENT children!
pnre

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Feb 13, 2012
Police reports indicate the driver of the vehicle involved in Saturday's collision on Slickback Road was 29 year-old Brittany Moore, of Draffenville.
Moore was operating the vehicle on Slickback road and ran off the right shoulder of the roadway.
Brittany's 2000 Ford Focus struck a tree, causing the airbags to deploy.
Moore was taken to the Marshall County Hospital and treated for her injuries, will seven year-old Bronson Moore Jr., also of Draffenville, was flown from the scene by PHI Air Medical to Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville, Tenn.
Jenna Moore, 5, also of Draffenville, was transported to Marshall County Hospital by EMS, then also flown by medical helicopter to Vanderbilt Hospital
Russell Reeves

United States

#9 Feb 14, 2012
Please everyone pray for my grandchildren. They mean everything in the world to me. They call me Pappy 9381
John

Benton, KY

#10 Feb 14, 2012
Russell Reeves wrote:
Please everyone pray for my grandchildren. They mean everything in the world to me. They call me Pappy 9381
I will pray for your grandchildren .
I was there

Pontiac, IL

#11 Feb 14, 2012
Both myself and a friend of mine saw her as we I was driving down slickback rd. I stopped to help her & she was hysterical. It was the saddest, most awful thing I've ever seen. I feel so bad for not being able to do anything to help those 2 children. They r both in my prayers. I just couldn't imagine that happening to anyone let alone children that small. I hope they both pull thru with a smooth recovery. God Bless
-Jessica
concerned

United States

#12 Feb 14, 2012
Well hope the kids make a quick recovery
concerned

United States

#13 Feb 14, 2012
Now to the parents please get some help and get off the drugs it is time to grow up and take care of those beautiful kids. Does it have to get to this to make someone understand what the drugs is doing to the family's
hello

Owensboro, KY

#14 Feb 14, 2012
concerned wrote:
Now to the parents please get some help and get off the drugs it is time to grow up and take care of those beautiful kids. Does it have to get to this to make someone understand what the drugs is doing to the family's

This is not the time NOR place to start any crap like this. Why don't you use ur time to pray for those kids??? If the mom was on something don't you think she's beating herself up one side and down the other? They don't need any bs like this. Those kids are in bad shape and I know for a fact that the family is tore up bad. Keep ur negativity to urself just pray for those babies.
pray for these kids

Baldwin City, KS

#15 Feb 15, 2012
seems to me that the news stated she was clean now instead of trying to start drama pray for these innocent beautiful children and you grow up!
concerned

United States

#16 Feb 15, 2012
I am not starting anything. all I am saying please stop all the drugs and love your kids. Trust me I have been praying for the kids. It is the kids that have to pay for their parents mistakes. The babys do not deserve this. And my grandkids are in the same boat. Just begging to be strait and take care of the babys
pray for these kids

Baldwin City, KS

#17 Feb 15, 2012
how do you know she was on drugs, obviously she wasnt if the media realeased she wasn't...that is starting stuff! Sorry about your grandkids and I will pray for them but how do you know this situation is just like theirs. Learn the facts before you start slamming people!
ashamed

United States

#18 Feb 15, 2012
concerned wrote:
I am not starting anything. all I am saying please stop all the drugs and love your kids. Trust me I have been praying for the kids. It is the kids that have to pay for their parents mistakes. The babys do not deserve this. And my grandkids are in the same boat. Just begging to be strait and take care of the babys
You just stated that your grandchildren are in the same boat. Then you should be ashamed of your self. Would you want someone to go on here and say these thing about your grandchildens parents! So many people read these forums and talk in front of their children, then the kids repeat it! So kudos to you for helping create more ammo for the bullies of this county!!!!! I hope you feel really good about your self. Maybe these childen will find it in their heart to forgive and pray for YOU!!!!
hello

Owensboro, KY

#19 Feb 15, 2012
The only thing that needs to be done right now is to just pray for the kids recovery. That's it, nothing else.
catcher

United States

#20 Feb 17, 2012
Does anyone have an update on how the children are doing at Vanderbilt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kings body shop 1 hr New kid on the block 12
Haley Phillips 5 hr Watson 1
amy phillips (Jan '11) 5 hr Watson 16
Mystery at the Benton BP Thu Back 9
bob gold Thu tall man 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu Mother Teresa 640
Jason Confer Thu _honestly_ 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages