Dakota Sirls- Arrested?

Dakota Sirls- Arrested?

Posted in the Benton Forum

crazyy!!

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2012
Has any one heard about Dakota Sirls being arrested for METH!?
Phyllis McKinney

Farmington, KY

#2 Jan 26, 2012
I don't know WHO this crazyy!! is but you need to get your facts about what you are saying. Because you are CRAZY. Yes he was arrested but NOT for METH. And if all you have to do is lie about this the best thing you can do is stay of the computer. Are you selling METH and trying to get customers? What I would like to call you I can't put on here what I would like to call you but it's not crazyy.
barefoot3

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2012
Why did he get arrested?
opinions

Pontiac, IL

#5 Mar 17, 2012
Probably for pills. He's very bad on them. Just posting my opinion like everyone else!
Kim

United States

#6 Mar 19, 2012
What for?
big T

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2012
Phyllis McKinney wrote:
I don't know WHO this crazyy!! is but you need to get your facts about what you are saying. Because you are CRAZY. Yes he was arrested but NOT for METH. And if all you have to do is lie about this the best thing you can do is stay of the computer. Are you selling METH and trying to get customers? What I would like to call you I can't put on here what I would like to call you but it's not crazyy.
we meth dealers don't have to hustle up new customers We have to put up bars on our doors to keep em out.... Just saying
opinion

Pontiac, IL

#8 Mar 19, 2012
hes been doing pills for a while along with doing other drugs to. his girlfriend Angel is a pillhead to.
Concerned

Fulton, KY

#9 Apr 3, 2012
Leave the kid alone. Yes he has gotten into some trouble and got messed up with some pills. He wrecked his truck while messed up the day after he got put on parole but he's a good kid who has gotten himself into a bad situation. Who among us hasn't messed up especially while we were young. The kid needs some help and pills are one of he hardest things to get off of. A little jail time might actually help him get his head on straight but for fcks sake, the last thing he needs is people talking shit about him on a gossip site. He's got a great family and a lot of support.
yourself

United States

#10 Apr 5, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Leave the kid alone. Yes he has gotten into some trouble and got messed up with some pills. He wrecked his truck while messed up the day after he got put on parole but he's a good kid who has gotten himself into a bad situation. Who among us hasn't messed up especially while we were young. The kid needs some help and pills are one of he hardest things to get off of. A little jail time might actually help him get his head on straight but for fcks sake, the last thing he needs is people talking shit about him on a gossip site. He's got a great family and a lot of support.
r u his mommie? You must be his mommie
Worried

Gary, IN

#11 Apr 5, 2012
I know Dakota and Angel. I didn't think she was into that stuff too though. Did he pull her into that stuff? Is she just into pills? I'm worried she's just going to get worse. I think jail time will help Dakota too. He's need to get away from all the MC drama.
to worried

Pontiac, IL

#12 Apr 5, 2012
yes she is into pills and other things too..how can you not see it? couldnt believe Dakota's parents couldnt see it...they both need help before they overdose or kill some innocent person on the highway...the judge doesnt need to hold back
Worried

Gary, IN

#13 Apr 5, 2012
No, there are definitely signs everywhere. I just didn't want to believe it. Dakota's parents shouldn't have bailed him out the first time he was in jail in January. He could have been getting help already. I don't even know how to make Angel go get help. She just bounces all over the place.
old friend

United States

#14 Apr 5, 2012
Worried wrote:
No, there are definitely signs everywhere. I just didn't want to believe it. Dakota's parents shouldn't have bailed him out the first time he was in jail in January. He could have been getting help already. I don't even know how to make Angel go get help. She just bounces all over the place.
Angel who

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
106 Merrywood Drive in Benton - Wanting Info Re... 3 hr Ajt 27
Puff alot 4 hr Wondering 5
Tim king new golf clubs 6 hr KingFund 13
blue pond 11 hr GameWarden 5
Kids, Cigarettes and Smoking 13 hr Yussuf 18
Topix is nothing but bullies Thu Hillary 25
Long legged red hair girl Thu TightLilTim 10

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance