Karen Faye ln, Jerry's country living...
wrecking ball

Pontiac, IL

#24 Sep 21, 2012
someone needs to have the place condemned and the drug pushers halled away...that place is a hell hole and who would want to live there is crazy...looks way worse than 8 mile....8 mile is beautiful compared to that rat hole
Kaitlan Jackson

United States

#25 Sep 21, 2012
I hope y'all ain't thinking that I live or lived in the trailer park cause I don't and never have lived in that trailer park. That trailer park is nothing but trash. Some of the people are alright and some ain't. Soo don't be hating on everyone.
Wondering

United States

#26 Sep 27, 2012
chad wrote:
Yea you dont know everyones story there are some good people out there you hypocrite <quoted text>
I agree w/ Chad I know him & know that not all that live there are bad another reason MC is so shitty people in others personal matter & judging them
a north kid

Dunmor, KY

#27 Oct 8, 2012
boater wrote:
<quoted text>Her own brother was arrested there for manufacturing got out and got caught again. Fixing to get out again and probably cook there again
Who the fu** is boater !!!!???
boater

United States

#29 Oct 8, 2012
a north kid wrote:
<quoted text>Who the fu** is boater !!!!???
Let me guess this is Tim if so we do need to meet up I should have stomped Your ass a long time ago lucky I didn't shoot you back in the day bitch
boater

United States

#30 Oct 8, 2012
Chad as in shep?
a north kid

Paducah, KY

#31 Oct 14, 2012
boater wrote:
Chad as in shep?
Chad Shepard oh what's up haha
a north kid

Paducah, KY

#32 Oct 14, 2012
boater wrote:
Chad as in shep?
No it's Dylan his son !!!
boater

United States

#33 Oct 14, 2012
a north kid wrote:
<quoted text>No it's Dylan his son !!!
Tims son or chads

Since: Jun 12

Paducah, KY

#34 Nov 22, 2012
I'm lost but I'll man up for the park. You mad. Dirty white boys ruining ur neighborhood? Park proud. Regardless.
landan

Tucker, GA

#37 Nov 22, 2012
It shows how much yoy know about ppl to haha chad sheppard dnt even have a son stupid a$$
Just me

Ledbetter, KY

#39 Dec 6, 2012
Kaitlan Jackson wrote:
Meth cook where you at.? You ain't got shit too sayy now huh.? Just like everyone else on this website, hide behind a screen name, thinks it makes you look hard, talk shit until someone talks shit back and then you get the hush mouth. Your nothing but a coward, you wanna talk shit and then I call your punk ass out on it and you just got the hush mouth.? PUSSYY. I don't understand people I mean I know that if someone called me out and was talking shit too me I would have some kind of come back. I wouldn't just sit there and let someone talk shit too me I guess that's the difference between me and whoever Meth cook is I'm not a pussyy or a coward.
No, You are someone who can't spell and who is trying to make a catch phrase out of hush mouth apparently. Talking shit is exactly what you are doing. Shit has no worth so if you want to keep talking then maybe you should talk fact.
oldfamly

Mayfield, KY

#40 Jan 26, 2014
beware of short fat girl autumn and brother james alen. he go by jd. crimminals to da core and use god as cover and kids and mother who a drunk pillhed in wheel chair . will skip out owing rent and bills. charm people and all an act. caution. brother uses hes kids and god and will lye about hes passed. he a methhead sex preddator. gravescountyjail.net search for both of them james allen and autumn hunter. they have sex wit each otherwhen her boyfrind not home .shewuz and him both wus mollested when theys kids they both steel munnipulate con scam,lie sex wit anyone anytime even each other. he drive a old light blue car and she sleep wit anyone and step out on her boyfrind all da time. her littel girl wus mollested by her brother jd. watch out for yor kds
Curious

Paducah, KY

#41 Jan 27, 2014
Where on Hardin is this park anyway? Is it the place across from the green trailers?
Curious

Paducah, KY

#42 Jan 27, 2014
Where is this place at? Is it the park across from green trailers?
lorries

United States

#43 Jan 29, 2014
Sounds like a damn good fun loving community. Like living on the Springer show!!! I'm moving in tmrw.!!!
Phattmatt

Benton, KY

#44 Feb 6, 2014
I ain't! Scared to put my name on here. Yeah chad bro. There is great people here it isn't no fucking 8mile it's the place my mom and my little brother live yal haters f stupid everyone don't have 250,000$ homes ya know I lived four years there graduated high school got two jobs lol god I damn hate people..
sad and uncalled for

Benton, KY

#45 Oct 12, 2015
you would think that the landlord would want to clean this place up, i am not blind to what goes on here. out of all the trailers here now there is only 3 families that are "clean" . The ploice does nothing here they come the leave with out taking anyone with them and its crazy, its just as much as the police faults as it is the landlords. NO JOKE a guy burned a kitchen down trying to cook meth and the cops did nothing and the guy was bragging about it , karen kicked them out of that trailer but he still in the park , REALLY. With in the last 2 days the same people has been in 3 fist fights and the police has been called 3 times and has done nohting about it, people speed up and down this road which is only 15 miles per hour and police do nothing about it .....I KEEP MY KIDS IN AT NIGHT FOR THE FACT THEY DO DRUGS IN THE OPEN CAUSE THEY KNOW NOONE WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT ......so freaking sad. Some of us would like to have a nice quite place to raise our family and have our pets ...only reason i moved here was the fact she allowed us to have our cats which we have had since they was kittens and the grow up with my kids .....I am on the look out for another home that will allow us to have our cats untill the die of old age and have a safe clean fun enviroment for my children .......but truthfully ever neighbor hood has drugs and violence they just make it less noticeable
sad and uncalled for

Benton, KY

#46 Oct 12, 2015
Curious wrote:
Where is this place at? Is it the park across from green trailers?
no its not close to the green trailers, its down the road from them, and as long as you mind your own business and not allow ur slef to get dragged into the drama it is a desent place to live..just watch who you hang or talk with and keep your own nose clean and all will be fine
His bby-g

United States

#48 Aug 30, 2016
I just need Karen's number

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burt Stephens 4 hr weird 5
Missing Cats 6 hr Lort 29
!! Looking for a pediatrician 9 hr Emma 3
Holly Office Products! avoid it! (Sep '12) 10 hr Failed bar exam 26
Sheena and randy 22 hr Billy 6
Kamber cash Tue GirlyBoi 13
jeremy smith (May '17) Tue Super 5

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance