Karen Faye ln, Jerry's country living. A.K.A "8 mile."

Posted in the Benton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Maggie Marroquin

Mayfield, KY

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Not a great place for kids alot of drugs, drug deals, drama and fighting. The landlord wont fix anything in your trailer, the trailers are nasty, Falling apart, ant infested, water damage, Black mold and nobody does anything about it. Hardin just by itself is not a good place to have Children, i moved out of Hardin and couldn't be happier.
boater

United States

#2 Sep 18, 2012
Maggie Marroquin wrote:
Not a great place for kids alot of drugs, drug deals, drama and fighting. The landlord wont fix anything in your trailer, the trailers are nasty, Falling apart, ant infested, water damage, Black mold and nobody does anything about it. Hardin just by itself is not a good place to have Children, i moved out of Hardin and couldn't be happier.
Her own brother was arrested there for manufacturing got out and got caught again. Fixing to get out again and probably cook there again
Kaitlan Jackson

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2012
That trailer park is nothing but drama, fighting, ignorance. It is not a good place for children cause the teenagers in the trailer park are nothing but punks that want too start shit with everyone.
Maggie Marroquin

Mayfield, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2012
boater wrote:
<quoted text>
Her own brother was arrested there for manufacturing got out and got caught again. Fixing to get out again and probably cook there again
I'm pretty sure my brother didn't get arrested for manufacturing, actually i'm pretty sure he didnt get arrested for anything. So, before you wanna talk sh*t.. be sure to put your real name on here, instead of hiding behind a fake as* name.
fatboy

Benton, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2012
he is talking about karens brother. dont get your pantys in a wod.lol
meth cook

Oak Brook, IL

#7 Sep 19, 2012
Marroquin vs Jackson do us all a favor and MOVE. All of you are a bunch of fucktards..you douche bags aren't seeing the big pic. Cops, ems and social services are fed up with all you inbred pieces of shit. Don't you all have too much fun at the family reunion, all of ,your kids are cross eyed now as it is!!!!
meth cook

Oak Brook, IL

#8 Sep 19, 2012
Oh wait jay oh bee that's hardin phonix for get a job
Maggie Marroquin

Mayfield, KY

#9 Sep 19, 2012
fatboy wrote:
he is talking about karens brother. dont get your pantys in a wod.lol
that's funny, and they all act like Christains and like they're better then everybody.
Maggie Marroquin

Mayfield, KY

#10 Sep 19, 2012
meth cook wrote:
Marroquin vs Jackson do us all a favor and MOVE. All of you are a bunch of fucktards..you douche bags aren't seeing the big pic. Cops, ems and social services are fed up with all you inbred pieces of shit. Don't you all have too much fun at the family reunion, all of ,your kids are cross eyed now as it is!!!!
You really have room to talk, you're hiding behind a fake ass name. I'm pretty sure I'm using my real name. It makes me laugh, you must be a pussyy just like everybody else down there. I mean look at your name, and you talk shit about us? ha!
unknow

Benton, KY

#11 Sep 19, 2012
thats y we call it 8 mile all the drugs everybody needs is in that park
Kaitlan Jackson

United States

#12 Sep 19, 2012
Met cook I don't know who you are and I reallyy don't give a shit but see I'm not inbred and neither is myy family. Your a pussy cause you wont put your real name on here. You wanna talk shit about me and myy family. But I bet you wont sayy that shit too myy face. Atleast if I'm gonna talk shit I'm gonna put myy real name and not hide behind a screen name. Soo get your facts straight bitch.
Kaitlan Jackson

United States

#13 Sep 20, 2012
meth cook wrote:
Marroquin vs Jackson do us all a favor and MOVE. All of you are a bunch of fucktards..you douche bags aren't seeing the big pic. Cops, ems and social services are fed up with all you inbred pieces of shit. Don't you all have too much fun at the family reunion, all of ,your kids are cross eyed now as it is!!!!
Looks like we got another pussyy on our hands. Reallyy hiding behind a screen name.? Come on now you wanna talk shit about us but look at your screen name METH COOK sounds like a real hard ass too me. And another thing Whyy must all you little punks bring everyone's familyy into this shit.?
Michelle

Ankeny, IA

#15 Sep 20, 2012
That trailer park is so embarrassing and i don't even live there. Sure there are a select few who have a nice trailer and a nice car but when a few trailers out of many look nice and all the rest look bad it makes EVERYONE look bad, poor and disgusting. The trailer park is a joke and very disgusting, it needs to be condemned. I would NEVER let me or my kids move in there i am better then that and my kids deserve better then that. Just because You live in hardin doesn't mean you have to look like it. Get some class people!
Unintended consequences

South Fulton, TN

#16 Sep 20, 2012
When I saw the graffiti written on the brick, my first thought was the awful message being sent to the children that live there. People need to realize that children are impressionable and very aware. Unfortunately some children visit this site and will read this thread, the comments, and vulgar language. They listen when you think they can't hear you. How do you think the children feel about the stigma being placed on the place they call home?
Kaitlan Jackson

United States

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Meth cook where you at.? You ain't got shit too sayy now huh.? Just like everyone else on this website, hide behind a screen name, thinks it makes you look hard, talk shit until someone talks shit back and then you get the hush mouth. Your nothing but a coward, you wanna talk shit and then I call your punk ass out on it and you just got the hush mouth.? PUSSYY. I don't understand people I mean I know that if someone called me out and was talking shit too me I would have some kind of come back. I wouldn't just sit there and let someone talk shit too me I guess that's the difference between me and whoever Meth cook is I'm not a pussyy or a coward.
meth cook

Sarasota, FL

#18 Sep 21, 2012
Kaitlan Jackson wrote:
Meth cook where you at.? You ain't got shit too sayy now huh.? Just like everyone else on this website, hide behind a screen name, thinks it makes you look hard, talk shit until someone talks shit back and then you get the hush mouth. Your nothing but a coward, you wanna talk shit and then I call your punk ass out on it and you just got the hush mouth.? PUSSYY. I don't understand people I mean I know that if someone called me out and was talking shit too me I would have some kind of come back. I wouldn't just sit there and let someone talk shit too me I guess that's the difference between me and whoever Meth cook is I'm not a pussyy or a coward.
Meet me at the park in30 you little diaper wearing biatch
meth cook

United States

#19 Sep 21, 2012
Kaitlan Jackson wrote:
Meth cook where you at.? You ain't got shit too sayy now huh.? Just like everyone else on this website, hide behind a screen name, thinks it makes you look hard, talk shit until someone talks shit back and then you get the hush mouth. Your nothing but a coward, you wanna talk shit and then I call your punk ass out on it and you just got the hush mouth.? PUSSYY. I don't understand people I mean I know that if someone called me out and was talking shit too me I would have some kind of come back. I wouldn't just sit there and let someone talk shit too me I guess that's the difference between me and whoever Meth cook is I'm not a pussyy or a coward.
Where you at you little brat
screen name

United States

#21 Sep 21, 2012
Wow, if you are trying to make yourself and your family look like you have any intelligence or class then you have failed miserably. You are making yourself look like foul-mouthed trailer trash. Take pride in yourself for the right reasons. You can get your point across without the obscenities.
chad

Manito, IL

#22 Sep 21, 2012
I dont what you talking about karen for she is a good person you are the ones that messedup hell yall are the druggies. Dumb asses she kicked you for a good reason idiot
chad

Manito, IL

#23 Sep 21, 2012
Yea you dont know everyones story there are some good people out there you hypocrite
Michelle wrote:
That trailer park is so embarrassing and i don't even live there. Sure there are a select few who have a nice trailer and a nice car but when a few trailers out of many look nice and all the rest look bad it makes EVERYONE look bad, poor and disgusting. The trailer park is a joke and very disgusting, it needs to be condemned. I would NEVER let me or my kids move in there i am better then that and my kids deserve better then that. Just because You live in hardin doesn't mean you have to look like it. Get some class people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Reed 9 hr Random 6
Eric Fulcher (Jul '12) 12 hr Eric 4
Best subway in Marshall 15 hr Bethel 8
judge executive 16 hr Checkthefacts 5
hardin or gilbertsville 17 hr haha 4
Anderson 20 hr teach 2
Chong's or August Moon 22 hr Bruce lee wang 6

Winter Storm Warning for Marshall County was issued at March 04 at 12:58PM EST

Benton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:11 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:11PM
Titans Release Bernard Pollard
NFL 4:12 PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
NFL 6:04 AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip