Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81701 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

papaderp

Florence, KY

#69401 Sep 9, 2012
poor elephant hope dumbo doesnt have a computer if hes reading with some old glasses on just ruined his day
Imposter

Londrina, Brazil

#69402 Sep 9, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning? Your sorry ass just got up? What a sorry, lazy POS you are.
I'm sorry UNAS head was up my arse again.
Imposter

London, KY

#69403 Sep 9, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>You already lost! No rematch available. I don't like to beat up on retarded rookies.
Keep telling yourself and everyone else those lies moron...I burned your ass good yesterday, for all to see. hahahahaha
Imposter

London, KY

#69404 Sep 9, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
BIG STEVIE I have a joke for you. Don't how it works printing it, but it sure gets some laughs when I tell it.
An elephant is stumbling through the forest suffering from a big thorn stuck in his foot. He comes across this ant and asks the ant to pull the thorn from his foot.
The ant makes it clear that he is gay and requests a certain favor in return. The elephant thinks he's just a little ant, so how bad can it be and who's gonna know anyway? The ant removes the thorn. The elephant, relieved, says "thanks ant". The ant says "OK my turn".
So the ant climbs up on the elephant and commences to do his thing.
Meanwhile a monkey has been sitting up in a tree watching. When the ant gets up on the elephant, the monkey starts laughing so hard he jars a coconut from the tree.
The coconut hits the elephant on the head. The elephant hollers
"ooooohhhhh". And the ant says "yeah b!tch take it all.
copy/paste, stale, ignorant, old in the eighties. Gay Bullshit.
Bwaaaahahahahah

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#69405 Sep 9, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Keep telling yourself and everyone else those lies moron...I burned your ass good yesterday, for all to see. hahahahaha
You already lost! No rematch available. I don't like to beat up on retarded rookies.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#69406 Sep 9, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>copy/paste, stale, ignorant, old in the eighties. Gay Bullshit.
Bwaaaahahahahah
You already lost! No rematch available. I don't like to beat up on retarded rookies.
Imposter

London, KY

#69407 Sep 9, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry UNAS head was up my arse again.
Your THE stupidest SOB I have ever had the displeasure to read.
Will you please try to come up with something more original?
Blew has almost killed us all with his juvenile repetitive crap, not to mention the copy/paste nonsense.
LMAO at you idiots.
Imposter

London, KY

#69408 Sep 9, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
How was it that TUF put it so clearly?
I remember!
Oh Oracle La Da Dumbarse...tell me truly blewwhiner is a dumbarse.
How ya liking it, master bates? Bwaaaaahahahaha
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#69409 Sep 9, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Your THE stupidest SOB I have ever had the displeasure to read.
Will you please try to come up with something more original?
Blew has almost killed us all with his juvenile repetitive crap, not to mention the copy/paste nonsense.
LMAO at you idiots.
You really should be flushed.
papaderp

Florence, KY

#69410 Sep 9, 2012
hey im over here imposter hahaha
Imposter

London, KY

#69411 Sep 9, 2012
papaderp wrote:
hey im over here imposter hahaha
the name DERP says more towards your mental shortcomings than I could ever hope to point out. You are a self proclaimed Papa derp...need I say more?
papaderp

Florence, KY

#69412 Sep 9, 2012
yeah does your mom still have worms crawling out her pu
papaderp

Florence, KY

#69413 Sep 9, 2012
is a imposter a real imposter or fake imposter yeee haw

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#69414 Sep 9, 2012
Okay guys. Spice it up. I'm getting bored! lmao!!
Imposter

London, KY

#69415 Sep 9, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
If anyone else is interested, please submit the same request to Topix.
You may now submit your lips to my royal american ass.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#69416 Sep 9, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my! I seem to have struck a nerve. Oh, well, you say what you want to. You've already shown what an ASS you are anyway, so there's nothing I can do to improve your image. Have a good day, anyway, though!
Struck a nerve my arse. You big mouthed jack wad, political creep. Been sucking on a Bloody Mary? You need to work on your own pathetic image. Have a schitty day, big heathen.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69417 Sep 9, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
BIG STEVIE I have a joke for you. Don't how it works printing it, but it sure gets some laughs when I tell it.
An elephant is stumbling through the forest suffering from a big thorn stuck in his foot. He comes across this ant and asks the ant to pull the thorn from his foot.
The ant makes it clear that he is gay and requests a certain favor in return. The elephant thinks he's just a little ant, so how bad can it be and who's gonna know anyway? The ant removes the thorn. The elephant, relieved, says "thanks ant". The ant says "OK my turn".
So the ant climbs up on the elephant and commences to do his thing.
Meanwhile a monkey has been sitting up in a tree watching. When the ant gets up on the elephant, the monkey starts laughing so hard he jars a coconut from the tree.
The coconut hits the elephant on the head. The elephant hollers
"ooooohhhhh". And the ant says "yeah b!tch take it all.
Oh hell Bluewhiner, that's older than Dinosaur turds. Commences to do his thing my arse.
Senor

United States

#69418 Sep 9, 2012
Guys, just get a Facebook account that you don't really use. Just go there, read whatever is there to read, but don't get involved. Put your name and birthdate and where you work and that's it.

Then have a personal e-mail that is connected to that and you check daily and that's that.

Other than that:
Get a VPN
Get Linux
Get Chromium + AdBlock Plus; Ghostery; NotScripts; disconnect.me; Do Not Track; Collusion; Proxify
Get two, hell even three different e-mails that you use regularly on websites (like Reddit)
Establish a really good alias (build it's history, make a fake Facebook account for it, make a LinkedIn account for it, everything that can throw someone on different tracks). Use this as your persona online.

NEVER EVER make a connection between your name and your alias.
Don't use the same passwords between them, the same e-mails.

If possible, don't even use the same computer (MAC adress identification) and more importantly, not the same IP.

If needed, even get two VPN's, or just use the VPN for your persona and your normal connection for... yourself.

Give the world as little info about yourself as possible, enough to just put you out there, but no more. Be someone else entirely online.

Use firewalls (actual, physical ones)
Use open Wi-Fi networks as much as possible

Use TrueCrypt for storing data (and jump drives, don't store locally).
Use LastPass or even better, just write them down on paper and store that securely.

In the end, building yourself a persona and trying your best not to link it with your real self is the best way to go.

Also, use the Internet less if possible.
If you must chat, do it encrypted and securely over TOR Chat, and if you want a secure e-mail, get TORMail that connects between the TOR network and the WWW.

These are really easy and simple steps that can greatly improve your security and protect your identity. For the more avid folk out there, you probably know how to hide your info by now.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69419 Sep 9, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Only their meat, Bluewhiner that's all you can beat.
Stomp Ire

Winchester, KY

#69420 Sep 9, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>That's the very sort of arrogant bulshit that I was referring to. You consider yourself something that you obviously aren't Sybil. You're just as hopeless as the rest of the squatters.
You haven't gotten clue one yet. You have no idea of anything about us at all, except exactly what we decide to show. I give up.
Back to the drawing board...
Sybil, you're an arrogant, presumptuous, stanky slvt ! Nothing more.
If this is what you have decided to show or if insulting complete strangers is the best way you know how to present yourself and you consider my decency towards you as bullsh!t then you have a long way to go towards maturity and self-awareness. Where does all that hatred and animosity come from and why do you choose to only show that part of your persona? Is there anything else besides that? Your petty arguments and childish insults are getting old already, aren't you tired of it yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst president ever trump 16 min Dynamic 18
Kim 22 min kim 3
Marshall in old days 24 min bottoms 5
new day right 4 hr Sad sally 5
Corrupt county? 9 hr Need names 6
Filbeck Cann King closing? 13 hr Traveler 40
Hair stylist 22 hr Just saying 4

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance