Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81766 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“Christ is comin', so am I”

Since: Nov 11

Baltimore, Maryland

#67848 Aug 24, 2012
sinus wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds more like your sinuses are infected. They will drop down into the teeth canal's and even though no teeth are there, they will kill you. They also cause all the teeth in your mouth to hurt. It can cause all your teeth to die. So get it cleared up quick. Medicine should help finally. But in the mean time no easy fix.
Uhm, yuck. I don't think it is a sinus infection, honestly. I am having and have not ever really had sinus troubles. I do, on the other hand, have a very rare neurological disorder that almost no one has heard of and only 1 in 2,000,000 people have. The disorder is called "Palatal Myoclonus" and it has been problematic for me for quite some time now. It also causes headaches, mouthaches/toothaches, sore throats, and many other things! What happens with this disease/disorder is that your soft palate in your mouth seizes uncontrollably 24/7/365 (all of the time) due to a lesion on your brain stem. There is no cure, only petty treatment that slows the seizing down. We are given high doses of narcotic anti-convulsants, muscle relaxers, and sometimes barbiturates... The most problematic side of my palate muscle is my left side for some reason. I am going to assume that it is due to my Palatal Myoclonus, but I will take the antibiotics regardless. I have been to the dentist over the problem and they have told me that they cannot find anything. Sometimes I wonder if they missed some part of my root on the upper left wisdom tooth. I also chew/grind my mouth unknowingly on that side quite often. The gum may be a good idea for me! Nothing really stops the pain.

I did think it was sinuses for years until my doctors said my sinuses were okay... I do get scared of them being wrong about a bit of tooth causing an abscess on occasion. Blargh... I wish it would stop. I have been unable to sleep because of this pain.

Baltimore, Maryland

#67849 Aug 24, 2012
Mistake, I wrote I am having and have not every really had sinus troubles... I forgot to put "not" in front of having. Sorry, confusion...
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#67850 Aug 24, 2012
now i have teeth pain haha wierd cause thats what feel ha well it can spread its not sinus i believe it spread threw the blood stream
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#67851 Aug 24, 2012
its been proven that each planet could not exist without the one before because of the elements or something off subject is it possible to use the energy that doesnt exist unless storms like electricity no fuel at all great just remember free planets but its the truth in our solar system if everything is connected who says we cannot fly without gas

Baltimore, Maryland

#67852 Aug 24, 2012
We don't need 'gas' to fly! There are many ways to create the energy needed to fly or travel long distances. I am sorry you have tooth pain now. Check out Palatal Myoclonus videos on Youtube. That's one of my major health problems, along with epilepsy. My health issues have inspired me to become a neurologist. I am on my way to studying Medicine at Johns Hopkins! Looking for a cure instead of hit and miss treatments!:)
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#67853 Aug 24, 2012
nice awesome theres been a study on mushrooms there trying to take out the hallucinations because it has properties for people who have severe headaches,back pains, might help but doubt theyll do a research on that
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#67854 Aug 24, 2012
just looked it up haha mushrooms could help that ha
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#67855 Aug 24, 2012
Looks like Armstrong is to loose his Tour de France titles for doping. Maybe he did, who knows but the thing I don't like is the long time frame involed. The statute of limitations would be up if he stole the bike.

Ok, so need to get out and begin spliting wood for the fireplace. I like a fireplace but the wood spliting part not so much.

Have a good day,,,,,,, Trolls, no so much
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#67856 Aug 24, 2012
im now a nut probally now but look at the facts im very curious in almost every field of medicine probally do more research than drs but thats what happends when you cant sleep

Baltimore, Maryland

#67857 Aug 24, 2012
papaderp wrote:
nice awesome theres been a study on mushrooms there trying to take out the hallucinations because it has properties for people who have severe headaches,back pains, might help but doubt theyll do a research on that
Interesting. You know that benzo's kill hallucinogens, paranoia, psychotic effects. Perhaps combining the two or the properties of something similar. Mushrooms always made me sick at my stomach, vomit, and have stomach cramps before the severe onset of hallucinations. It also made me twist around quite a bit, unable to control my muscles... then again I only have epilepsy! LOL

Baltimore, Maryland

#67858 Aug 24, 2012
papaderp wrote:
im now a nut probally now but look at the facts im very curious in almost every field of medicine probally do more research than drs but thats what happends when you cant sleep
Study medicine. Why do you think I am doing it??? LOL!!! Join me and help save the world and invent new cures =P
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#67860 Aug 24, 2012
ha i will and do it for free!
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#67861 Aug 24, 2012
fun medicine fact the macca root cures the flu and also can make beer ha

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67862 Aug 24, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Looks like Armstrong is to loose his Tour de France titles for doping. Maybe he did, who knows but the thing I don't like is the long time frame involed. The statute of limitations would be up if he stole the bike.
Ok, so need to get out and begin spliting wood for the fireplace. I like a fireplace but the wood spliting part not so much.
Have a good day,,,,,,, Trolls, no so much
Morning. Humpaburn here. Looks like Armstrong is to lose his Tour de Farts titles for doping. They say he was doping and farting while competing. Maybe he did who knows? They say his painted on spandex bicycle britches suddenly inflated, the farts traveled down both legs and blew his sneakers right off his feet,,,,striking some other riders,,,,dang. I don't like the long time frame involved. The statues of limitations would be up if he stole the beer, pickled eggs and beans. This sports crap gets me all tore up.

OK so need to get out and begin splitting wood for the fireplace. I like the fireplace and humping the hot wood,,,,but dang I hate splitting the wood. Why has the wife got me out here splitting wood in 90+ degree weather anyway? Dang,,,,she will do anything to keep me out of the house lately. Oh well. You folks have a good day,,,,,,,,,,you you other knot heads not so much. Humpaburn out.
cool

United States

#67863 Aug 24, 2012
IDk

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#67864 Aug 24, 2012
In the Scottsville Topix, did you EVER see such participation in a Topix poll?

262 votes
Vote
Results
Who thinks Una and Roam should should be banned from topix 2nd time for this
yes 187 71%
no 75 28%
Current Total 262

Uni and Roam are so popular and nice to people, I just can't understand why people want to ban them.

AHAHAHA!!! I was just kidding...Twice!
Imposter

London, KY

#67865 Aug 24, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
In the Scottsville Topix, did you EVER see such participation in a Topix poll?
262 votes
Vote
Results
Who thinks Una and Roam should should be banned from topix 2nd time for this
yes 187 71%
no 75 28%
Current Total 262
Uni and Roam are so popular and nice to people, I just can't understand why people want to ban them.
AHAHAHA!!! I was just kidding...Twice!
Who cares dumbchit? Why bring that dumb chit here in the first place? Keep your dumb ass in Scotsville, corksoaker.
TUF is smarter than you, get over it.
Imposter

London, KY

#67866 Aug 24, 2012
LMOA
say corksoaker three times real fast blew.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#67867 Aug 24, 2012
Imposter wrote:
LMOA
say corksoaker three times real fast blew.
Are those the exercises uniquar gave to you the boy toy? Or the ugly toy that looks like a boy?

Speaking of real fast you sure were quick with the defense. Stand by crumposter. I'm about to engage in a Goo Crew discredit-fest. They will need you.

You are the most unkempt of the G Crew. You have goo crust and poop on your bib.
chuckles

United States

#67868 Aug 24, 2012
thesmokemonster wrote:
<quoted text>
Study medicine. Why do you think I am doing it??? LOL!!! Join me and help save the world and invent new cures =P
hi smokemonster. I believe you and I are from the same home town. Just wanted to say a howdy do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's voting wet? 12 min The yes movement 68
vetrens honor plaza 25 min tell me 15
Tilted kilt 26 min Lee 1
Chris Harvey 3 hr Local 2
vote no july 28 4 hr Noooo 2
squirters wanted 8 hr Goodolboy 12
Judge !!! Mattingly (Feb '11) 12 hr Child Given to Ab... 58
More from around the web

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE