Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,631

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#60838 Jul 7, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
:( It WASN'T MY FAULT! Ugly old drunken witch.
Bye!
It is OK. You can pretend I am her and get it all off your chest. I hope it helps.
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#60839 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why would you call me that? You old skank.
Ha ha ha!!! He said his mother was calling you. Maybe he is just wishing for a nice step-father. He seems to be lacking attention.
Bird Killer

London, KY

#60840 Jul 7, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!You forgot about your mother. <wink> =)~
I HATE YOU!
You will never write a word on here that I don't make an obscene comment about. EVER AGAIN! I HATE YOU!
Bird Killer

London, KY

#60841 Jul 7, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, this is not your mommy writing you from the local ho house or nearest jail cell.
Real nice lady aren't you? ugly old biotch. I HATE YOU!
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#60842 Jul 7, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
:( It WASN'T MY FAULT! Ugly old drunken witch.
Bye!
PS

It WAS ALL your fault! If you would not have been such a brat or jacked in front of the neighbors and embbarassed her by chasing the neighbors dogs...she would not have had to drink so much! Spanking you only turned you on and so she finally left your arse.

You father only worked all of those hours to get away from you. He only owrried about leaving you with your little sister, but thank god that social services saved her from you.

It was not your mom, but yourself. Accepting responsibility for your behavior is the first step towards healing. Just stay on this thread and we will have you all fixed up and out of that group home in no time.

Always happy to help.=)~
Paul

Murray, KY

#60843 Jul 7, 2012
I don't think this thread is pleasing to Jesus anymore.
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#60844 Jul 7, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Real nice lady aren't you? ugly old biotch. I HATE YOU!
I can be mean! Depends on what type of person I am dealing with. Some people deserve it and should get it in heaping portions.
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#60845 Jul 7, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>I HATE YOU!
You will never write a word on here that I don't make an obscene comment about. EVER AGAIN! I HATE YOU!
You never did to begin with. I have lost nothing. It does not bother me at all if you hate me. I hope you do. You are a miserable little punk.
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#60846 Jul 7, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
HA HA HA HA HA!!!! And I am still more beautiful than your poor abused dog or UNA's butt you keep sniffing. You poor pathetic thing. I almost feel sorry for you...almost.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#60847 Jul 7, 2012
Paul wrote:
I don't think this thread is pleasing to Jesus anymore.
Is that you Paul of Tarsus?
Mary at the Well

United States

#60848 Jul 7, 2012
Hey Paul,
I've been noticing you around Nazareth and I'm looking for a man... You single?
Paul

Murray, KY

#60849 Jul 7, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Also known as Saul of Tarsus
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60850 Jul 7, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, this is not your mommy writing you from the local ho house or nearest jail cell.
Yep, Poor Tommy's mom was a pill pushing lush and a ho that abandonned him and left him and all he has left is to be bitter and idolize some mental case with an obsession on farting and emulate him with both of them trying to slam other posters with terminologies that they have experienced within their own families.

I think Una's ex was proably some bar ho that was caught in a cheap motel and he attributes all that to alcohol rather than to the fact that she could not be pleased with or stand his inadequacies. Possibly good reasons for tommy's mom amd Una's ex to be what they were.

And it is not my turn to baby sit brats or adults that act like children, so I will click out of here and go read some more History. Have a good day.
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#60851 Jul 7, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute!
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#60852 Jul 7, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Poor Tommy's mom was a pill pushing lush and a ho that abandonned him and left him and all he has left is to be bitter and idolize some mental case with an obsession on farting and emulate him with both of them trying to slam other posters with terminologies that they have experienced within their own families.
I think Una's ex was proably some bar ho that was caught in a cheap motel and he attributes all that to alcohol rather than to the fact that she could not be pleased with or stand his inadequacies. Possibly good reasons for tommy's mom amd Una's ex to be what they were.
And it is not my turn to baby sit brats or adults that act like children, so I will click out of here and go read some more History. Have a good day.
I think those women were changed into that life style in order to try and cope with the reality of their life. Then they got smart and left.

Location hidden

#60853 Jul 7, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, Poor Tommy's mom was a pill pushing lush and a ho that abandonned him and left him and all he has left is to be bitter and idolize some mental case with an obsession on farting and emulate him with both of them trying to slam other posters with terminologies that they have experienced within their own families.

read something good for me!
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#60854 Jul 7, 2012
Have a good one wolf.

Location hidden

#60855 Jul 7, 2012
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>Also known as Saul of Tarsus
But that was back when he was a bad boy! There was this road, a light, voice from above-- kicking against the goads? Sound familiar
THE UNA FARTER

Scottsville, KY

#60856 Jul 7, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
I hate Bird Killer that skank is crazy.
Stinkey

London, KY

#60857 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate Bird Killer that skank is crazy.
he is a boy and he is way smart.you like some of these other people that act so so nice are real pieces of work.real pieces of schit too.true colors shore do come out in time don't they una sir? you knowed it all along too.good day to you and a few more true seeing people.rats to the nice regulars.you are a hideus bunch for sure.ugly inside and out threw and threw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Dale 153,090
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Another Vet 4,504
breast implants 21 min news reporter 10
Skyler Reeves 41 min Buzz 17
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LIbEralS 26,262
raeanne naughton....... (Oct '13) 1 hr trashygirls 15
Bob Gold (Jan '11) 1 hr True dat 16
•••
•••
Benton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Benton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••