Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#58581 Jun 23, 2012
danalovefeel wrote:
? blueminer..
Yes?

Scotts Vegas

#58582 Jun 23, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>You really ARE stupid. I'm not anyone else here. YOU night be, in fact I'm SURE you are, but I don't need to be.
Get a brain cell and get the clue I've given you. Dummy.
Can we get a Denial Accountant please? That must be a hundred denials on the same issue.

You know what I always say. The more one denies something that cannot be proved one way or the other, it's a sure sign of guilt.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#58583 Jun 23, 2012
HENRYETTALYNN THUDPUCKER wrote:
<quoted text> I DONT WORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING OR GRAMMER , THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY GRAMMAR COPS HERE , AND THIS IS NOT AN ENGLISH CLASS , BUT ANNIEHOO , I READ UP ON THE CARDINALS AFTER READING SOME OF THE COMMENTS ON HERE , CARDINALS DO NOT MIGRATE .. I HAVE FOUND SOME GOOD LINKS WITH SOME INFO ON IT IF YOU WANT TO READ IT , THE LINK STATES THAT THEY DO ATTACK MIRRORS ,IT ALSO IN THE LINK ,I HATE COPY AND PASTE SO HERE IS THE LINKS TO BACK UP MY COMMENT .. http://www.statesymbolsusa.org/Kentucky/bird_... http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/northern_c...
So what you are saying is Cardinals pretty much stay and nest in the same location? I have more Cardinals around my place than anyother bird, but they aren't as many as there used to be. I have seen two Hummingbirds, but we have to keep in mind that not all flowers & bushes are blooming yet. My Butterfly bushes flowers just opened this past week. There are a pair of Doves here every year. I don't know if they are the same ones or not. Ky. used to be lousy with English Sparrows, but I rarely see one anymore.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#58584 Jun 23, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. The darndest things bother some people. There's gotta be a little variety in everything. I wonder if una eats poop stew for supper every single night.
Only if I swallow any of the schitt you post. Which I don't.
HENRYETTALYNN THUDPUCKER

Lafayette, TN

#58585 Jun 23, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is Cardinals pretty much stay and nest in the same location? I have more Cardinals around my place than anyother bird, but they aren't as many as there used to be. I have seen two Hummingbirds, but we have to keep in mind that not all flowers & bushes are blooming yet. My Butterfly bushes flowers just opened this past week. There are a pair of Doves here every year. I don't know if they are the same ones or not. Ky. used to be lousy with English Sparrows, but I rarely see one anymore.
I HATE COPY AND PASTE UNA , BUT I AM GOINT TO PASTE SOME INFO HERE ,, THEY DO NOT MIGRATE ,, I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY REDBIRDS/CARDINALS AT ALL IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS ,, IF YOU HAVE THEM ,, YOU NEED TO SHARE THEM WITH ME DARNIT !
Kentucky Cardinal:

From more than 300 bird species that inhabit Kentucky, the cardinal (Cardinalis cardinalis) received top honors when chosen state bird by a joint resolution of the General Assembly in 1926. The cardinal is also the state bird of Illinois, Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia and West Virginia.
Only the male cardinal possesses vivid red plumage. While a reddish color appears on the female's wings, crest and tail, she is less conspicuous with her brownish back and pale brown underparts. Though neither are bandits, both males and females wear black masks above large cone-shaped and pointed, coral-colored bills. Adult birds measure about eight inches in length and both sexes have a pointed crest which can be raised and lowered at will.
Since cardinals don't migrate, they can be seen and heard year-round, singing their cleat, whistling notes. A sharp click is the call note, but listen for melodies to increase in intensity during mating seasons.
Return to Kentucky Unit Study

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#58586 Jun 23, 2012
Morning 6/23/12, Humpaburn here. Anyone got your grill fired up yet? I want to hump it. I have a fetish for humping hot objects and scorching my pee pee. I only hump brand name grills though. Got it.

My lips finally healed from my hot coffee cup, dang that hurt. With the help of somr Goose Grease and kissing FakeBelievers arse to keep me frm licking them I can slurp my java again.

I want to be just like FakeBeliever. So I have started posting earthquake reports and Codvines under the name Codsmack, that way no one will know it's me, Humpaburn.

The 4th is coming up soon and all of us non Communists can celebrate our freedom. Let's see who did we get our freedom from? Oh yea, The Queen of England and her big yellow hat. All of my fellow trolls have a crappy day, you others not so much. Humpaburn out.
ya mine

Olive Hill, KY

#58587 Jun 23, 2012
anyone have a bird i can test?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#58588 Jun 23, 2012
<quoted text> I HATE COPY AND PASTE UNA , BUT I AM GOINT TO PASTE SOME INFO HERE ,, THEY DO NOT MIGRATE ,, I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY REDBIRDS/CARDINALS AT ALL IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS ,, IF YOU HAVE THEM ,, YOU NEED TO SHARE THEM WITH ME DARNIT !
Kentucky Cardinal:
From more than 300 bird species that inhabit Kentucky, the cardinal (Cardinalis cardinalis) received top honors when chosen state bird by a joint resolution of the General Assembly in 1926. The cardinal is also the state bird of Illinois, Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia and West Virginia.
Only the male cardinal possesses vivid red plumage. While a reddish color appears on the female's wings, crest and tail, she is less conspicuous with her brownish back and pale brown underparts. Though neither are bandits, both males and females wear black masks above large cone-shaped and pointed, coral-colored bills. Adult birds measure about eight inches in length and both sexes have a pointed crest which can be raised and lowered at will.
Since cardinals don't migrate, they can be seen and heard year-round, singing their cleat, whistling notes. A sharp click is the call note, but listen for melodies to increase in intensity during mating seasons.
Thanks Henryetta. They nest here every year, Wish I could share them with you. Lol. I am going to fill some feeders and see if I can attract more of most any kind except those friggin' as I call them Magpie SOB's. Lol. Those old swaking Blackbirds. I don't know if this is correct or not, but I always figured the female cardinal's color was to blend in with the nest to protect it from preditors.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#58589 Jun 23, 2012
ya mine wrote:
anyone have a bird i can test?
You have two of your own. Stick one birdie in your mouth and the other birdie up your arse. Now reverse the birdie fingers and let us know the reault of your test.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#58590 Jun 23, 2012
result*

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#58591 Jun 23, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we get a Denial Accountant please? That must be a hundred denials on the same issue.
You know what I always say. The more one denies something that cannot be proved one way or the other, it's a sure sign of guilt.
A denial accountant isn't needed. Roaming only posts as Roaming. The problem here is you being one of the Biggest liars in Scottsville.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#58592 Jun 23, 2012
<quoted text> I HATE COPY AND PASTE UNA , BUT I AM GOINT TO PASTE SOME INFO HERE ,, THEY DO NOT MIGRATE ,, I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY REDBIRDS/CARDINALS AT ALL IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS ,, IF YOU HAVE THEM ,, YOU NEED TO SHARE THEM WITH ME DARNIT !
Kentucky Cardinal:
Thanks for yhe links and the info.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#58593 Jun 23, 2012
Una Far Tater
Nanny was just making your bed and I noticed your feather pillow seems extra fluffy--what have you been up to?
I put your Tweety Bird sheets back on the bed. Play nicely and I'll check on you later.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#58594 Jun 23, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Una Far Tater
Nanny was just making your bed and I noticed your feather pillow seems extra fluffy--what have you been up to?
I put your Tweety Bird sheets back on the bed. Play nicely and I'll check on you later.
Ya shouldn't have made una tw*t's (*=a) bed.

He's runnin' around with shyt in his undreroos

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#58597 Jun 23, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Una Far Tater
I fluffed my pillow. Cool my Tweety Bird Sheets. I am playing nicely Nanny.

Teddy

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#58598 Jun 23, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Ya shouldn't have made una tw*t's (*=a) bed.
He's runnin' around with shyt in his undreroos
Would you like to change my underoo's? Freak.
needsome

Mooresville, NC

#58599 Jun 23, 2012
Wow The Una Farter sounds gay

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#58600 Jun 23, 2012
needsome wrote:
Wow The Una Farter sounds gay
trust me-- he is very NOT gay.
Us Nannies know these things!
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#58602 Jun 23, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to change my underoo's? Freak.
That's your nanny's job. Perv.

Scotts Vegas

#58604 Jun 23, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
trust me-- he is very NOT gay.
Us Nannies know these things!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHH! Politicians wives know that also, right. Good thing they are wrong so often so we can have more dumb sh!t in the news. Everyone knew ol Jerry S. wasn't a molester, til they knew different. Everyone just knew Casey Anthony was a good mom too, til we knew the rest of the story.

The list goes on and on and on and on and and on and and on and...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Draffen Floor Coating Draffinville Ky 1 hr pop 4
Andrew Jackson off of the 20 dollar bill 1 hr George Washington 11
Madrapper 5 hr RapIsBack 3
karen pritchard (Feb '17) 14 hr been there 43
Shane James (SHORTY) in jail?? 15 hr Seriously 15
Confederate statues 23 hr USA 22
Really... Thu USA 10

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance