Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81702 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#57862 Jun 19, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen you act like a rash, evil, devil spawn every day.
At least I'm CONSISTANT. Try it yourself sometime. If I WAS evil, OR the devil's spawn, you'd already know it.
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#57863 Jun 19, 2012
Yummy, Topix, so good you could eat it with a fork, but use a spoon, to get every drop.
Sam the Sham

Lexington, KY

#57864 Jun 19, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Yummy, Topix, so good you could eat it with a fork, but use a spoon, to get every drop.
You know you just opened youself up to the ball licking guy.
Dazed and Confused

United States

#57865 Jun 19, 2012
Umm.Who are the "regulars" and who are the "trolls"?The line is starting to blur.

As a young child my mother told me I could be anyone I wanted to be. Turns out the police call this “Identity Theft.
Sam the Sham

Lexington, KY

#57866 Jun 19, 2012
Birds are vain. I have a cardinel that sits on the mirror of my and admires herself singing I'm sexy and I know it. Something to see my friends.
Sam the Sham

Lexington, KY

#57867 Jun 19, 2012
mirror of my truck
Pembroke

Boston, MA

#57868 Jun 19, 2012
Dazed and Confused wrote:
As a young child my mother told me I could be anyone I wanted to be. Turns out the police call this “Identity Theft.
If the confusion continues, go to the Mayo Clinic and volunteer as a developing fetus. You'll be happy in a jar floating for eternity.
who cares

Bowling Green, KY

#57869 Jun 19, 2012
Please do me a favor if u want to know about crazy people, go to the lebanon tennessee froum and look at the last 50 or so pages, u don't have to read it, but u will wonder wth was wrong with person posting nonsense for hours and days nonstop, seriously have a look.
Pembroke

Boston, MA

#57870 Jun 19, 2012
My dearest Sam the Sham. If there is stil time go and look for Dazed and Confused and maybe you can go with him at the same place he is going. The Mayo Clinic.
Dazed and Confused

United States

#57871 Jun 19, 2012
Pembroke wrote:
<quoted text>
If the confusion continues, go to the Mayo Clinic and volunteer as a developing fetus. You'll be happy in a jar floating for eternity.
Was that a "regulars" response or a "troll response?"

Zombies are looking for brains. Don't worry. You're safe.
Dazed and Confused

United States

#57872 Jun 19, 2012
Why are you stalking the lebanon tennessee forum?lol

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#57873 Jun 19, 2012
Umm.Who are the "regulars" and who are the "trolls"?The line is starting to blur.
The lines ARE blurred. Some people call themselves "regular". I'm pretty sure I'm no troll,(don't live under a bridge, no pointy ears, don't eat children), and I've been on Topix for some 4 plus years. So I FEEL pretty regular.
peanut

United States

#57874 Jun 19, 2012
Wow
who cares

Bowling Green, KY

#57875 Jun 19, 2012
Why are you stalking the lebanon tennessee forum?lol
why are u stalking this one? that's where IT lives
who cares

Bowling Green, KY

#57876 Jun 19, 2012
as for my reason being, someone from there posted a fake fb profile with my underage daughters name and photo and caused alot of trouble, so who is the stalker now?
Sam the Sham

Lexington, KY

#57877 Jun 19, 2012
Pembroke wrote:
My dearest Sam the Sham. If there is stil time go and look for Dazed and Confused and maybe you can go with him at the same place he is going. The Mayo Clinic.
The best part of being a fetus was being born. It took me nine months to get out of that thing and it was so much fun I've spent the rest of my life tring to get back in.
Dazed and Confused

United States

#57878 Jun 19, 2012
who cares wrote:
as for my reason being, someone from there posted a fake fb profile with my underage daughters name and photo and caused alot of trouble, so who is the stalker now?
Thats bad.i meant no offense.I didn't see that part.
little elf

Burkesville, KY

#57879 Jun 19, 2012
country hick wrote:
more birds fell today
???
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#57880 Jun 19, 2012
Other than BLEW Whiner and Shempburn running their jaws as usual, it's been nice scrolling through here not seeing "alleged" regulars spat their nonsense towards others as usual.
Dazed and Confused

United States

#57881 Jun 19, 2012
Taking a closer look @ the Tennessee forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrests made in May case 13 min An upset mother 9
Champion mobile homes job 38 min Tattoo Queen 40
J's Steakhouse 41 min Adam 31
Jay riley sure does like em young 1 hr killer 8
Boys basketball coach gets the axe 4 hr Ohno 50
What kind of gathering 5 hr Lucy Fore 4
Does any girls 11 hr Tall guy 9
Tim King 20 hr big ray 7

Benton Jobs

More from around the web