Next Last
Lol

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2012
Did norman ray get another dui???
Disgruntled

Pontiac, IL

#2 Jan 23, 2012
Yep, and leaving the scene of an accident. At least he should know his new room mates really well!
past

Pontiac, IL

#3 Jan 23, 2012
Looks like he would have known not to drink and drive, he works at a jailhouse and he knows all the people in there, I think it is his new home.
Blasrfromthepast

Melber, KY

#4 Jan 23, 2012
Dont judge him just yet, everybody is innocent until proven guilty. He is a good guy and if he did make this mistake oh we'll everybody deserves a second chances!
dont judge

Herndon, VA

#5 Jan 23, 2012
Unless u have worked in corrections or law enforcement. Etc don't b judging believe me these type of jobs are so stressful you end up losing your marriages ,drinking and different things so let's stop bad mouthing the man and if this is one of the inmates doing the mouthing u shouldn't b cause norman was nice to you and help u all out
Pepaw

Wingo, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2012
There is absoluelty no excuse to drink and drive regardless of how stressful your job or life is!!!! He had a position, which I may ad that is paid for by my taxpaying dollars, and in that position, he should have known the laws. In other words, he is 100% guilty of committing an unlawful act that is unbecoming of him in his postiion. If the court system lets him off I sure home his employers don't!!! There's plenty of people who will work and who will respect the laws of the land--plus I don't mind my tax dollars funding their salary.
Disgruntled

Pontiac, IL

#7 Jan 24, 2012
Blasrfromthepast wrote:
Dont judge him just yet, everybody is innocent until proven guilty. He is a good guy and if he did make this mistake oh we'll everybody deserves a second chances!
This WAS his second chance! He has already had one DUI. I don't care how "good" you are, there is NO excuse for driving under the influence. Not only do you put yourself at risk, but also everyone you come near. That is totally selfish behavior. You might change your tune if, God forbid, he did injure someone else because of his stupidity.
good old bob

Paducah, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2012
In this county it does not prove your innocent if you get off it just shows whom you know. Our judge executive does not like to see his drinking buddies go to jail. Him knowing someone is probably the reason he got the job to begin with. It is kind of like the park worker that got caught drinking on the job then got a promotion. In Marshall county it is o.k. to do anything as long as your drinking just ask the judge. In any other county he would have lost his job the first time.
dont judge

United States

#9 Jan 24, 2012
I aggree 100 percent with u saying there's no reason to drink and drive I was just refering to the people that were taking bad about him
MASTER

Cadiz, KY

#10 Jan 24, 2012
We should talk bad about him. What he did was irresponsible for anyone but especially for someone in the position in which he was in.
Lol

United States

#11 Jan 24, 2012
The jailers son tyler did the same thing, only he was dui, hit a house and left the scene, but that was kept quiet too!
unemployed

Benton, KY

#12 Jan 24, 2012
Sounds like there could be a opening. I'll have to check into the possible job opportunity.
if it is a duck

Wingo, KY

#13 Jan 24, 2012
I think I will check out job openings too!
A little harsh

Pineville, KY

#14 Jan 24, 2012
Norman is a great guy. All of you that are judging him and talking crap, bet you aren't all so innocent as you act. There is only one Judge in this world and he also judges people like you.
past

Pontiac, IL

#15 Jan 25, 2012
Yes he is a great guy, I have known him for years. But if you do the crime you should pay the time no matter what.
Hmmmm

United States

#16 Jan 25, 2012
Iguess sara inman wil be upset, was she and norman still banging??????????
dont judge

Herndon, VA

#17 Jan 25, 2012
U people are horrible talking smack about all the officials in this county rather its law enforcment jailers judges comissioners etc. Everyone needs to grow the hell up im sure the ines talking the smack are so innocent and never done a thing wrong before in ur life if u agree with that ur a complete liar and hippacrit
john

Benton, KY

#18 Jan 25, 2012
I have known Norman for years and hopefully he can do rehab because he must have a alcohol problem before he kills himself or someone else . i always thought Norman was a good guy but something needs to be done before he kills someone if it is rehab or jailtime or both .
Martha

Kirksey, KY

#19 Jan 25, 2012
MASTER wrote:
We should talk bad about him. What he did was irresponsible for anyone but especially for someone in the posi tion in which he was in.
So Master, i guess you have never done anything wrong in your life?????? I don't think so!!!!!
Duh

United States

#20 Jan 25, 2012
He shouldve lost his job after the 1st dui...he'll probably get a promotion after this one!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Rollston aka Mac Toolman 23 min Mike 3
Best Gyms to Join 2 hr Lizzy 15
News Funeral home proprietors indicted 3 hr ShrunkenHead 11
News Blaze destroys Benton apartments; no injuries 3 hr amazing 1
marshsll county school 5 hr parent 11
Neal has competition (Aug '15) 5 hr district 3 voter 30
Marshall co. 5 hr resident 25

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance