A Deputy

Springfield, MO

#82 Nov 28, 2010
Thirteen wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree! The people at Marshall County Sheriff's Office are great people who would help anyone that needed it. The ones who complain are obviously troublemakers who get to see the enforcing side of these officers. They are understaffed and can't help the fact that they don't receive enough money to staff the number of officers necessary. They do the best they can with what they have. Some problems they can't legally do anything about and are deadlocked. We are lucky to be served by such wonderful people :) I love them all
I am a Deputy, and a thank you for this.
Billy Bob

Mayfield, KY

#83 Nov 29, 2010
A Deputy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Deputy, and a thank you for this.

Bullshit! The only ones worth a shit work over at the court house most of the time. I work in Corrections and know more about the laws and the K.R.S.'s than most of those idots.I have dealt with several one by the name Ma----- figure the rest out and and child molester at the high school, for no reason reason other than to act tuff and draw a check. He's there to be hidden come on tell the truth. Hell we have a judge who between him and his wife snort more coke than they find in this county.(by the way have pictures)
THE SHERIFF

Pontiac, IL

#84 Nov 30, 2010
The deputies are fine the SHERIFF is another piece of work. Just for example ask him how the case on the NORTH MARSHALL WATER IS COMEING ALONG! It's not because he would not work the case because of politics and friends. If it had been any ony else you would be in Jail. PERIOD!!!
the sheriff

Pontiac, IL

#85 Nov 30, 2010
The deputies are fine the Sheriff is another TOPIC. Ask him how the case is going on the NORTH MARSHALL WATER DISTRCT case is moveing forward? It's not he wont work this case, to close to friends in POLITICS! But the stste Police is working the case! So what does that say, if it were you he would have you in JAIL!!!
AndyTaylor

Paducah, KY

#86 Nov 30, 2010
They are the biggest bunch of Barney Fife's in the United States. You cant be over 5ft tall to be one, and they all look like there twelve. Always trying to harass somebody....There a joke!!!
Honesty

United States

#87 Nov 30, 2010
All they wanna do is write seatbelt ad speeding tickets that's all there good at!! And of course being paid under the table like Oakley and Ivey! Mr. Jay Riley pays them extra to keep him on the down low on all his illegal shit
Calloway

United States

#89 Nov 30, 2010
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>o
Bullshit! The only ones worth a shit work over at the court house most of the time. I work in Corrections and know more about the laws and the K.R.S.'s than most of those idots.I have dealt with several one by the name Ma----- figure the rest out and and child molester at the high school, for no reason reason other than to act tuff and draw a check. He's there to be hidden come on tell the truth. Hell we have a judge who between him and his wife snort more coke than they find in this county.(by the way have pictures)
Billy Bob I don't think sitting in the prison law library qualifies has knowing the law. Hence the reason you are in corrections and a law enforcement officer.
Calloway

United States

#90 Nov 30, 2010
NOT a law enforcement officer!
Billy Bob

Murray, KY

#91 Dec 1, 2010
the real truth wrote:
It's awful interesting how all of these issues are being brought up right before the election....sounds to me like all of these topics have been conveniently brought up to create doubt and try to sway an undecided voter to vote for Defew or Tubbs. That's nasty politics and it does nothing but make me support Byars more.
As far as the officers being too busy chasing women to serve and protect...explain to me why you can't find a parking place at the Judicial Building on days when court is in session.
Not on here to cut you down but today there late Two sheriffs cars just went racing by lights and serins blasting its 2:56 there late today
Kris

Calvert City, KY

#92 Dec 1, 2010
That little fat one cracks me up! I think his name is Oakley. He looks like a lttle fat tick with two little stick arms. LMFAO!! I see him at the gym all the time,Strutn' like a little rooster. I saw him on a step ladder looking in a trunk on 641 the other day! The poor little fella cant see over the bumper !
wonder why

Murray, KY

#93 Dec 1, 2010
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Not on here to cut you down but today there late Two sheriffs cars just went racing by lights and serins blasting its 2:56 there late today
Ever think that they were going on a call???? Oh by the way I believe there was an arrest made. Guess if it was your house you wouldn't want them to hurry up and get there?
Knee-Slapper

Murray, KY

#94 Dec 1, 2010
This county is full of idiots that get on this website....COME ON PEOPLE...if you REALLY HAD all of this "so called" evidence and pictures...do you think we honestly believe your mentality level would allow yourselves to wait until Spring of 2011 to make your national grand debut and share it?? This site is nothing but a comic book....it gets better every day...should be called "TOPIX - a site for the "closet voices" of your hometown tards!"
Justin

Calvert City, KY

#95 Dec 6, 2010
wonder why wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever think that they were going on a call???? Oh by the way I believe there was an arrest made. Guess if it was your house you wouldn't want them to hurry up and get there?
Not if they kill somebody on the way. Their are a few that drive like idiots and are going to hurt sombody some day. Hope they don't hit me or my family cause we will sue their pants off.
Sammy

Belton, KY

#96 Dec 6, 2010
All I can say is there laws for the common folks and there are laws for the good ole boys. Juat ask Brad Anderson !
tired

Pontiac, IL

#97 Dec 6, 2010
what about all these people on narcotics driving? they are just as drunk as a someone drinking, just because they have a prescription doesnt mean they arent abusing the drug. get them off the roads
Billy Bob

Murray, KY

#98 Dec 6, 2010
wonder why wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyday ya right a call to what lunch
Calloway

San Francisco, CA

#99 Dec 6, 2010
Billy Bob you're just jealous cause you aren't smart enough to be the real law enforcement. I have a lot of friends in corrections and you give them a bad name.
Peggy

Morgantown, KY

#100 Dec 6, 2010
Well if they can't be the law for everyone then they should find something else to do. Like work for a living and let someone that will do the law enforcement for everyone yea and that includes Brad Anderson and his Daddy
I just hope everyone remembers this in the next election.
Get someone that cares for Marshall County
Goodnews

South Fulton, TN

#101 Dec 7, 2010
Jeff ..... Looking foward to spring keep us posted
onehundred

Calvert City, KY

#102 Dec 8, 2010
I am coment number 100. I think that some of them need to start hitting the gym. They are fat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min well well well 7,320
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,490
Angie allen/henson 42 min unknown 3
Pepsi!! 1 hr LookOut 1
Benton gas cashing my payment?? Whats the deal. 5 hr cash 16
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,661
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr BIG_STEVIE 479

Benton Jobs

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Benton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Benton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]