First Prev
of 3
Next Last
vote

Paducah, KY

#1 Aug 8, 2012
I hope all you people that said Barlow could not have done this will open your eyes know. This is the most corrupt county in Western Kentucky. From the top on down. If you know the right people you can get any job you want. We have had a teacher and girls basketball coach hired back after having an affair with a student. We have had park worker promoted after being caught drinking on the job. Most every high level county official are guilty of nepotism ect, ect, ect.
dave

Springfield, MO

#2 Aug 8, 2012
Go to hell? That sounds about right why talk crap leave it alone
vote

Paducah, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2012
I guess we should cover it up like all the other corruption in this county. Well I guess we donít have to worry about the school board hiring him back after he gets out of the pen. There is a law that says a convicted felon cannot work in a school. But leave it up to Miller and his bunch. They will figure some way around it.
Bad taste

Murray, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2012
Barlow's guilty....of having poor taste in women! He's really chosen some gems!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6 Aug 10, 2012
Bad taste wrote:
Barlow's guilty....of having poor taste in women! He's really chosen some gems!
It's more like his women have poor taste in men.

He's probably about to get a heaping plateful of forcible rape served up to him. We'll see how he likes it.
j

Paducah, KY

#7 Aug 11, 2012
vote wrote:
I hope all you people that said Barlow could not have done this will open your eyes know. This is the most corrupt county in Western Kentucky. From the top on down. If you know the right people you can get any job you want. We have had a teacher and girls basketball coach hired back after having an affair with a student. We have had park worker promoted after being caught drinking on the job. Most every high level county official are guilty of nepotism ect, ect, ect.
What Barlow? Ive been away or a while and I don't get out much. What is he accused of? Why do you say that now people's eyes should open?
Navajo smack talker

Pontiac, IL

#8 Aug 20, 2012
He's creeping in yo windows, he's snatching yo people up. So hide your kids, hide you wife, hide your husband. Cause he's raping everybody out here.
Navajo smack talker

Pontiac, IL

#9 Aug 20, 2012
When he gets to the thug jug he's gonna have a front row seat in Ass Jacking 101!
Saywa

Kendallville, IN

#10 Aug 21, 2012
What teacher was hired back??? Huh? I missed that broadcast
joe

Paducah, KY

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Aaron Beth
Random

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 22, 2012
He is a good man who has been through a lot! He never hurt a child and apparently the one who pressed charges now says she wishes she could drop them! That sounds fishy! Maybe they'd been drinking and got into a fight but rape?!?!? No way. Sorry I know him to well. He's not like that.
hillbilly

Winnsboro, SC

#13 Aug 24, 2012
Random wrote:
He is a good man who has been through a lot! He never hurt a child and apparently the one who pressed charges now says she wishes she could drop them! That sounds fishy! Maybe they'd been drinking and got into a fight but rape?!?!? No way. Sorry I know him to well. He's not like that.
random, you have no clue what you are talking about. Were you there???
who cares

Baldwin City, KS

#14 Aug 24, 2012
I can't imagine the remorse he feels. For his family's sake, leave it be.
MC justice

Baldwin City, KS

#15 Aug 31, 2012
This rapist is comming up fpr sentencing today. Watch close, good chance he will be out soon on probation.
bubba

Murray, KY

#16 Aug 31, 2012
Who was his girlfriend?
Anonymous

Williamsburg, KY

#17 Sep 2, 2012
The victim is a relative of mine and she didn't want to drop the charges, just the rape charge. Kent beat her, pulled her hair out of her head, and refused to let her leave the house, even though her son had texted her and needed her to come home. By the letter of the law, she was raped, but she didn't know that when she went to the hospital. After you beat someone and force them to stay at your house, you can't have sex with them. Hearing that she cried "rape" is very upsetting to her, cause that wasn't the case. And btw she is very high up in another school system herself. She is very pleased with the outcome of the case.
easy

Murray, KY

#18 Sep 3, 2012
lcs1997 wrote:
The victim is a relative of mine and she didn't want to drop the charges, just the rape charge. Kent beat her, pulled her hair out of her head, and refused to let her leave the house, even though her son had texted her and needed her to come home. By the letter of the law, she was raped, but she didn't know that when she went to the hospital. After you beat someone and force them to stay at your house, you can't have sex with them. Hearing that she cried "rape" is very upsetting to her, cause that wasn't the case. And btw she is very high up in another school system herself. She is very pleased with the outcome of the case.
Bet she wants you running your mouth too...
friend

Crofton, KY

#19 Sep 3, 2012
lcs1997 wrote:
I personally know the victim and she is a VERY good person!! Her mother was a principal of a school where I worked and I loved her as well. Very nice and loving family. She did NOT deserve what this jerk did to her! It was disgusting.
friend

Crofton, KY

#20 Sep 3, 2012
easy wrote:
<quoted text>Bet she wants you running your mouth too...
she's just tryin to set rumor starters straight!
Stirring the Pot

Belton, KY

#21 Nov 23, 2012
What do you all think about Barlow's shock probation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
found out my girlfriend dated a mexican (Apr '13) 2 hr didnt bother at 1st 17
Marshall County Snitches (May '11) 4 hr Deanno 233
Benton cruise in (Jun '14) 10 hr Christian 5
randy woods car sales benton 12 hr jim 1
Heather Estes 16 hr Miss mouse 6
Where is Ali 21 hr gfields 6
MC Sports politics (Nov '13) 23 hr Just A Thought 28
Benton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web