First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wku02

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Okay so I'm 50/50 on this. I want to but husband is against it because he is afraid guys will constantly hit on me. Any women out there that can give me some advice on this and your experiences?
Jim Beam.

Murray, KY

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Again. Fake titties suck and are ugly
observor

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2012
Okay cool that's your opinion but I'm looking for girls who has them opinion
just sayin'

Murray, KY

#4 Sep 12, 2012
wku02 wrote:
Okay so I'm 50/50 on this. I want to but husband is against it because he is afraid guys will constantly hit on me. Any women out there that can give me some advice on this and your experiences?
I had implants and love them! You can choose the right size for your body with the help of your doctor. I wasn't looking for "Dolly Parton's" size I just wanted to have something more than I had. I went from a 34 B to a 36 full C and couldn't be happier. Clothes and swimwear look so much better on and fit better as well. I don't have problems with men hitting on me. If I did I would turn them down (politely) and you can always do the same. Good luck! Hope this helps in some small way.
observor

United States

#5 Sep 12, 2012
[QUOTE who="just sayin' "]<quoted text>I had implants and love them! You can choose the right size for your body with the help of your doctor. I wasn't looking for "Dolly Parton's" size I just wanted to have something more than I had. I went from a 34 B to a 36 full C and couldn't be happier. Clothes and swimwear look so much better on and fit better as well. I don't have problems with men hitting on me. If I did I would turn them down (politely) and you can always do the same. Good luck! Hope this helps in some small way.[/QUOTE]
Right, exactly what every married wife should do but husband doesn't get it
just sayin'

Murray, KY

#6 Sep 12, 2012
observor wrote:
[QUOTE who="just sayin' "]<quoted text>I had implants and love them! You can choose the right size for your body with the help of your doctor. I wasn't looking for "Dolly Parton's" size I just wanted to have something more than I had. I went from a 34 B to a 36 full C and couldn't be happier. Clothes and swimwear look so much better on and fit better as well. I don't have problems with men hitting on me. If I did I would turn them down (politely) and you can always do the same. Good luck! Hope this helps in some small way."

Right, exactly what every married wife should do but husband doesn't get it
Sounds like he may be a little insecure...don't know what to tell you about that! Sorry! If you decide to do this be sure to include him in every aspect of the process. I'm not saying it has to be ok with the hubby but it sure would help if he was.:)
Dr love

Paducah, KY

#7 Sep 12, 2012
I need to examine you before I can give you an educated opinion.
curious

Greenville, KY

#8 Sep 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="just sayin' "]<quoted text>
I had implants and love them! You can choose the right size for your body with the help of your doctor. I wasn't looking for "Dolly Parton's" size I just wanted to have something more than I had. I went from a 34 B to a 36 full C and couldn't be happier. Clothes and swimwear look so much better on and fit better as well. I don't have problems with men hitting on me. If I did I would turn them down (politely) and you can always do the same. Good luck! Hope this helps in some small way.[/QUOTE]

How much did that cost ya, and where did ya go?
just sayin'

Murray, KY

#9 Sep 13, 2012
curious wrote:
[QUOTE who="just sayin' "]<quoted text>
I had implants and love them! You can choose the right size for your body with the help of your doctor. I wasn't looking for "Dolly Parton's" size I just wanted to have something more than I had. I went from a 34 B to a 36 full C and couldn't be happier. Clothes and swimwear look so much better on and fit better as well. I don't have problems with men hitting on me. If I did I would turn them down (politely) and you can always do the same. Good luck! Hope this helps in some small way. "

How much did that cost ya, and where did ya go?
http://www.advancedcosmeticky.com/

This link is about the doctor I had and roughly it cost about $5000.
wku02

United States

#10 Sep 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="just sayin' "]<quoted text> http://www.advancedcosmeticky.com/

This link is about the doctor I had and roughly it cost about $5000.[/QUOTE]
That's basically what it's going to cost if I get them done at this place in Nashville.
I am pretty Excited because I made a appointment to talk to this doc in Nashville this coming mon and my husband finally agreed to go with me too! Anybody whose had them done how long before the swelling goes down?
gosh

Madisonville, KY

#11 Sep 13, 2012
go to your dang appointment ans ask all these ?'s DUH
just sayin'

United States

#12 Sep 13, 2012
wku02 wrote:
[QUOTE who="just sayin' "]<quoted text> http://www.advancedcosmeticky.com/

This link is about the doctor I had and roughly it cost about $5000."

That's basically what it's going to cost if I get them done at this place in Nashville.
I am pretty Excited because I made a appointment to talk to this doc in Nashville this coming mon and my husband finally agreed to go with me too! Anybody whose had them done how long before the swelling goes down?
Congrats!! Glad the hubby is cooperative or at least open to exploring the options! My swelling lasted about 8-10 days. It is a little painful. My implants are under the muscle so of course that caused the most pain. But after a good 2 weeks I was basically back to normal except for heavy lifting. Your doc will explain all this to you and everyone is different as far as healing and soreness. Ask lots of questions...make a list in case you forget something!! I did!! That's what the initial consultation is for so utilize the time with the doc!! Best of luck to you!! I hope things go well and your happy with the results if you take the "plunge"!! Also...let the hubby know they are his "toys" to play with...no one else's!! ;-) it will be a good investment for him!! Lol!
wku02

United States

#13 Sep 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="just sayin' "]<quoted text>Congrats!! Glad the hubby is cooperative or at least open to exploring the options! My swelling lasted about 8-10 days. It is a little painful. My implants are under the muscle so of course that caused the most pain. But after a good 2 weeks I was basically back to normal except for heavy lifting. Your doc will explain all this to you and everyone is different as far as healing and soreness. Ask lots of questions...make a list in case you forget something!! I did!! That's what the initial consultation is for so utilize the time with the doc!! Best of luck to you!! I hope things go well and your happy with the results if you take the "plunge"!! Also...let the hubby know they are his "toys" to play with...no one else's!! ;-) it will be a good investment for him!! Lol![/QUOTE]
Thank you so much. Yes I will make sure i ask LOTS of questions. I had to promise him I would let him do all the things he wanted to if I got the surgery. Lol maybe a little too much but I think after the bandages come off he'll be a very happy man and hopefully with help our marriage stronger!!
Get u some

United States

#14 Sep 14, 2012
I'll say it again... Everyone should get them eventually!
Nope

United States

#15 Sep 14, 2012
Fake boobs are not attractive.
Whatever

Benton, KY

#16 Sep 14, 2012
Had mine for 17 years. Loved them the first 15 not so much now. I am actually getting mine removed, getting a lift and going down a size. You just can't get them removed you have to get reconstructive surgery. Just remember, if you gain weight after the boob job your boobs will get bigger and bigger! All in all my husband and I enjoyed them but I want my similarly original size back. Go with silicone. You will be sore for approximately 4-6 weeks. Good luck to u.
honest question

Osage City, KS

#17 Sep 14, 2012
Whatever wrote:
Had mine for 17 years. Loved them the first 15 not so much now. I am actually getting mine removed, getting a lift and going down a size. You just can't get them removed you have to get reconstructive surgery. Just remember, if you gain weight after the boob job your boobs will get bigger and bigger! All in all my husband and I enjoyed them but I want my similarly original size back. Go with silicone. You will be sore for approximately 4-6 weeks. Good luck to u.
does women who have then get any sensation by the touch or is it numb like the skin on your elbow?
BAHAHAHA

Eddyville, KY

#18 Sep 14, 2012
Yeah fake ones are so ugly that Hugh Hefnor is how broke is it exactly? LOL
Hello

Cunningham, KY

#19 Sep 15, 2012
BAHAHAHA wrote:
Yeah fake ones are so ugly that Hugh Hefnor is how broke is it exactly? LOL
So is Micky Sirls lol I know someone that got Fake Boobs, there not as fake as her, but she should have spent the money on a Nose job instead!!!
just me

Springfield, MO

#20 Sep 16, 2012
Dr Gerald Edds in Owensboro is the best! If you google him he has a website. Excellent office staff and he doesn't make you feel uncomfortable in the least bit. I highly recommend him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uniquely Yours 4 hr Engaged Girl 1
we need alcohol sales in marshall co 5 hr Alchy 24
Taylor Hendley anyone know 5 hr Jessie g 1
Misty Stevenson Welch 6 hr Lurker 5
Calvert pharmacy 23 hr Curious 1
Road Treatment Sat bob 5
cvs - benton Fri cowgirl1969 25
Benton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?