Comments
21 - 38 of 38 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fun facts 101

Sedalia, KY

#21 Jun 6, 2010
ok, i have a few things to say then i am finished with this discusion. first off i talked personaly with marks ex at the time and it was an eyeopener. even when he was arrested she not only did not belive it, but her and the other mother and children involved went to visit him while he was in jail. from what she told me, the girls couldnt wait for mark to get out. so then i went to see marks family and they showed me letters that all of them wrote him while he was in jail. they loved and missed him and wanted him to come home. one letter even said that the little girl was sorry that she just said what everyone wanted her to say. so, from seeing, and hearing from the main sources not only do i totaly belive mark. but sounds to me like it was all just b.s. so.from facts, and what ive seen with my own two eyes, and from what was said to me by those involved. all of this conjecture needs to stop now. unless your the type of people who thrive off of other peoples misery. which i belive most of you are. prove me wrong by just dropping this, or post your real names, mine islaura, me and mark and his family have known one anotyer for years. they are all, even mark are very nice people who have gone through who knows what from all this and it needs to stop now. thank you for your time
Benton

Mayfield, KY

#22 Jun 6, 2010
I talked to Mark's ex personally also. There is definitely a lot of B.S. involved with this whole situation, you are just choosing to believe what is convenient for you.
fun facts 101

Mayfield, KY

#23 Jun 6, 2010
realy, when did you do this? funny she said i was about the only one shes talked to about it. but let me guess you probably have an answer for everything. so i guess i will just give her a call and see if she would like to post a comment herself. then lets just see what kinda comment you can come up with then. im sure there will be one. by the way you realy seem hung up on him and this subject. i wonder what your involvement with him is. and by the way, i still didnt catch your name. i stated mine but you probably dont have the guts to use your own. till then
old skool

Mayfield, KY

#24 Jun 6, 2010
this just keeps getting better and better. d#mn he sure has some p oed exes. he mustve been dang good for so many to still be hung up on him after all these years. i wonder if hes single lmfao. anyone who has any sence can tell that the person who goes by benton from mayfield is either in love or has a personal grudge. by the way my name is melissa, and im from benton originaly. hey fun facts, they probably wouldnt use their real names any way. so is the way of the coward..
hebo

Hickory, KY

#25 Jun 7, 2010
yes he is the one that got accused of molesting kids at hilldale appartments. one's that don't believe you don't know mark very well. his name was never used.
MEeeeee

Mayfield, KY

#26 Jun 7, 2010
Okay you all can call me Bill, since we are making up names as we go.
Old Skool - I think it is disturbing that you bring up Marks sex life considering the subject matter being discussed.
Hebo - I heard a little about the incident at Hilldale, but I was under the impression that it was with one child.
Do you know more details about this?
mlj

Sedalia, KY

#27 Jun 7, 2010
to whom it may concern. i dated mark during all of this. he was and is innocent. the only reason we went as far as we did with the charges was because of threats from the officers and social services. it was do this or loose your children. it was not right what happened to mark and im very sorry. please leave me my children and mark alone. he is a good guy sure he has several problems but child mollesting is not one of them. so please let this drop so we all can try to go on with our lives. thank you
fun facts 101

Sedalia, KY

#28 Jun 7, 2010
Well, thanks michele. JUST AS AN AFTERTHOUGHT WHEN THE CHARGES WERE BROUGHT AGAINST HIM HE DID NOT LIVE IN HILLDALE. SO I GUESS WERE TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE OR MAYBE HE DID ALL THAT TO, DID YOU KNOW THAT WHILE HE WAS ARRESTED HE WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN PULLED OVER FOR ADUI WITH A GUN. HE WAS CHARGED WITH IT BUT IT WAS DROPPED BECAUSE HE WAS IN JAIL WHEN THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE HAPPENED. I AM DONE WITH ALL OF THIS YOU PEOPLE SICKEN ME TO DEATH. MICHELE IS GOING ON WITH HER LIFE. BUT BECAUSE OF CRAP LIKE THIS NO ONE ELSE IS ALOWED TO GET PAST THIS UNFORTUNATE STUFF. I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO MICHELE AND TO MARK AND HIS FAMILY FOR BRINGING ALL THIS BACK UP. MAYBE POEPLE CAN LEAVE YOU ALL ALONE NOW BUT I KINDA DOUBT IT. GOD BLESS
MEeeeee

Mayfield, KY

#30 Jun 17, 2010
I looked him up on facebook and I didn't see a scar in that pic. I'm not for sure if he does or not.
oldskool

Manchester, KY

#31 Jun 18, 2010
no, he doesnt have a scar on his face but he has a bullet scar on his waist why do you ask anyways,are you seriously that bored
just wondering

Trenton, TN

#32 Jun 23, 2010
nutcase wrote:
all i can say is this ......if people want something done about it and he is guilty then PROVE IT!!! and make sure it goes to court , if ur not gonna do that , then shut up and let him live his life, he deserves to be able to move on from this as much as anyne else and all this bs just keeps letting more people believe things that sound like they pretty much arent true and makes life a nightmare for him and anyone involved....
what about the nightmare the children went through?
just me

Manchester, KY

#33 Jun 24, 2010
well i k him and i dont bleave he is that way he is a good guy down in side and i have no him sicne i was 15 and now iam 31? so i wish people would let him be and leave this in the pass .........we all are not perfect and thanks ??? we all got better things to do then talk about people ........
just me

Manchester, KY

#34 Jun 24, 2010
well i k him and i dont bleave he is that way he is a good guy down in side and i have no him sicne i was 15 and now iam 31? so i wish people would let him be and leave this in the pass .........we all are not perfect and thanks ??? we all got better things to do then talk about people ........
noTme

Gary, IN

#35 Jun 25, 2010
just me wrote:
you should be ok your son is about 16 years old. lol J D
mark

Mayfield, KY

#36 Jun 27, 2010
if you would like to know anything. i would be more than glad to meet you anywhere you would like to disscuss this. if you have the guts that is. i still have all the court papers and memos from my lawyer. we were perfectly willing to go to trial but funny thing,when we were supposed to set a trial date the charges were dropped which i still have a coppy of. if you would like a copy give me your adress or tell me where you would like to meet. I did not do any of the things i was accused of. if i had my axx would still be in jail.i think any one who would do something like that to a child should be shot. everyone who realy knows me knows the true story knows that this is a bunch of shxt.
Crazy

Houston, TX

#37 Mar 1, 2012
Hey Mark....Do you know the Amaro's?
Wonder

Frankfort, KY

#38 Mar 10, 2012
Why do you care if he know the Amaro's?
Jack Offenstain

Paducah, KY

#39 Mar 12, 2012
I donít know Mark Miller or anything about this case but it is a real shame when you donít know if a person is guilty or not because of our corrupt court system. A person could be guilty as sin and if knows the right people you will get off in Marshall County. He must not be related to another Miller that is head of the good old boys or he would not have even been charged in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min brer rabbitt 1,445
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 15 min Owl 81,597
Skyler Reeves 30 min True 5
benton walmart 52 min Nat 3
wish i could be a woman 1 hr Cotton pony rider 8
Best liquor store in Marshall County? 1 hr Naive person 6
Can Drew handle surging Cocke? 1 hr Harold 10
"Improper Contact" by Trooper Thu B-Wise 5
•••
•••