First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 10

Benton, KY

#1 May 7, 2010
Anybody know anything about Mark Miller?
benton

Lancaster, PA

#2 May 9, 2010
is he short, fat,and bold? about 37

Benton, KY

#3 May 9, 2010
yes that's him.
benton

Lancaster, PA

#4 May 9, 2010
what are you wanting to know. my advice is run and don't look back.

Benton, KY

#5 May 10, 2010
Do you know anything about the charges that he had and if he was really guilty of doing the things he was accused of?
benton

Lawrenceville, GA

#6 May 10, 2010
yes and yes

Benton, KY

#7 May 10, 2010
That's what I was thinking. I wonder how he got out of all that.
Concerned

Frankfort, KY

#8 May 12, 2010
What did he do?

Benton, KY

#9 May 12, 2010
A few years ago he had several sexual abuse charges. It was on the news and in the papers.
Concerned

Frankfort, KY

#10 May 13, 2010
What city?
Concerned

Frankfort, KY

#11 May 13, 2010
I am sorry but I am not believing this, I have looked on the internet and there are no archived stories on this anywhere. Sounds to me like his crazy stalker ex girlfriend is trying to just start these rumors about him again. She is nuts!

Benton, KY

#12 May 13, 2010
I couldn't find anything on the internet either, but someone told me I could go the the Public Viewing room at the Marshall County Courthouse and find out for sure. I did.
fun facts 101

Sedalia, KY

#13 May 13, 2010
i know mark personaly. and to clear the air about a few things, he was found not guilty of the charges.because they were not true to begin with.he just made the wrong people mad. they couldnt find any evidence and when it came time to go to trial no one would press charges. he did moon one of the mothers and he got a missdameanor for that but as for the other it was all dissmissed. and u can look it all up for yourself. so now people can gossip about other people and just leave him alone.

Benton, KY

#14 May 15, 2010
Oh Okay Thanks.
benton

United States

#15 May 16, 2010
nothing fun facts 101 dissmissed and a plea deal is not the same thing. your full of bs. to my understanding the plea deal was because one of the parents didn't want their kids on the stand. yes the charges was knocked down to missdameanors.the mcso f up when they put in the newspaper he comfessed to the charges when he didn't have his lawyer when they talked to him. know what your talking about before you take up for mark.
oOoOoO

Benton, KY

#16 May 18, 2010
I think I remember hearing about this. Wasn't there 7 or 8 children involved? I don't remember the details....
fun facts 101

Sedalia, KY

#17 Jun 4, 2010
sounds to me like you just dont like him or maybe an ex g friend whos holding a grudge. i have spent a little time looking into this matter and frankly it sounds like he was just involved with white trash. i have children and i try to keep abreast of things of this nature. and i found out that the people who accused him of this stuff had also accused their cousin, their stepdad and even the grand father. all of the same things in the past, go figure. so unless you are absolutely sure or was there dont start nonsence about him.from what i understand he was charged with a class a misdeameaner of mooning a 36 yr old woman. and if he was guilty why would there have even been a plea. do you honestly think mark is that much of a mastermind?? seriously.
oldskool

Brownsville, TN

#18 Jun 4, 2010
you tell em fun facts. i bet its one of marks exes. everyone who realy knows him knows that all of that stuff is pure b.s. wow, its amazing how ignorant people who dont have nothing better to do but start crap try to ruin peoples lives cuz of a grudge. come on grow up!!!!!!!!
Really

Benton, KY

#19 Jun 4, 2010
I am sorry to break it to you "oldskool", but you are just one of a hand full of people that actually think Mark's not capable of doing the things he was accused of. I personally wouldn't want my children around him.
nutcase

Sedalia, KY

#20 Jun 4, 2010
all i can say is this ......if people want something done about it and he is guilty then PROVE IT!!! and make sure it goes to court , if ur not gonna do that , then shut up and let him live his life, he deserves to be able to move on from this as much as anyne else and all this bs just keeps letting more people believe things that sound like they pretty much arent true and makes life a nightmare for him and anyone involved....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parker Quik Lube (Apr '12) 11 min curious 5
chickasaw bluff 1 hr hot rod7947 15
Estron Chemical Big Pot Bust 1 hr hot rod7947 1
Jason Adair (Sep '15) 8 hr Joe Walsh 20
Emily Winkler 23 hr Theif87 2
looks like naacp/black lives matter convention ... Wed Moi 10
Hilldale apts Wed Sallysue 7

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance