Just how many young girls has Mickey ...

Just how many young girls has Mickey Sirls gotten pregnant?

Posted in the Benton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Curious

Smithland, KY

#1 Aug 22, 2010
Does anyone know just how many young girls Mickey Sirls has gotten pregnant? He knocked up the Mardis girl that used to work for him, but got her an abortion. I'm sure there's more.
JWB

Pontiac, IL

#2 Aug 25, 2010
I dont know about pregnancys but I do know a few girls hes bought boob jobs for. Does his wife just not give a shit or what???
RuSure

Mendota, IL

#3 Aug 25, 2010
who did he buy boobs for? just askin
JWB

Pontiac, IL

#4 Aug 25, 2010
A girl named Whitney Vincent and another one named Heather Scully
LivingIt

Boaz, KY

#5 Aug 28, 2010
Who is Mickey Sirls? Is this the CPA in Benton's husband? Is this the Sirls from Aurora?
Just Curious

Smithland, KY

#6 Aug 29, 2010
Mickey Sirls is the stuck up, smug pretty boy with hair plugs that is the Farm Bureau agent in Benton. He was given everything to him by his father who built a respectable business over many years only to have it tarnished by his disrespecful son. He is the same Mickey Sirls that did not get re-elected to the Benton city council. OUCH! I'm sure that was an ego bruise. His wife is a CPA in town, who turns a blind eye to all of his shenanigans because she wants the money and self-percieved "prestige" rather than a dignified life. Any more questions?
Intheknow

Russellville, KY

#7 Aug 30, 2010
He is bisexual look at him
Anonymous

Waterloo, IA

#8 Aug 30, 2010
He goes way back with bmardis just ask dmanley!
Todd walls

Murray, KY

#9 Aug 30, 2010
he more gay then i sexual cause me and him did the oral and anal sex and he has nothing in his pants to write home abour,all he can do to keep it up
Farm Bureau BOUGHT

Pontiac, IL

#10 Aug 31, 2010
damn right he will buy you boobs !!!!!!!!!! And you dont even have to have sex with him. Kiss him and tell him how good he looks. And believe me HE CANT GET IT UP !!!!!!!!!! Which means you dont have to worry about have sex with him!!!! Dont mess up his hair, he dont like that. If he does get a hard on just mess his hair up and it will go DOWN !!!!!!!!!!
strip club girl

Pontiac, IL

#11 Aug 31, 2010
U should have seen then when they would come to Paduach strip club. It would be the 3 of them ( mickey, wiseman, todd soleman (riley ford)). We could get anything we wanted. If you would drive by you always seen cars from leon riley ford. all of us girls got real good buys. They problem is all they every had was their DADDY"S MONEY. and small goobers. If it wasnt for daddy's money we would not have paid any attention to them. they are LOSSSSSSSEEEEEERRRRSSSSSSSSSSS S.
Farm Bureau Employee

Pontiac, IL

#12 Aug 31, 2010
He bought Brooke Mardis and Whitney Vincent their new vehicles too! Not to mention many other vehicles for his sluts....
Where my CAR

Pontiac, IL

#13 Aug 31, 2010
that pisses me off !!!!!!!!!! I was just doing him as of last week and I never got a car. He does a lot of promising and telling his wife a lot of lies!!!!! And it wasnt much to brag about:(
Breezy

Murray, KY

#14 Sep 1, 2010
Just Curious wrote:
Does anyone know just how many young girls Mickey Sirls has gotten pregnant? He knocked up the Mardis girl that used to work for him, but got her an abortion. I'm sure there's more.
Are you talking about Brooke??
strip club girl

Pontiac, IL

#15 Sep 1, 2010
He would always talk about how dumb his wife is. He can get away with anything. Says she dont like to have sex, and not very good at it anyway. Guess thats why he is not good at it either. He reminds me of a JACKHAMMER, ( get up on it, hit it hard for a minute of two then its over ). He did last 5 minutes a time or two. Good thing he had the silver spoon or he would be even a bigger loser.
JWB

Pontiac, IL

#16 Sep 1, 2010
Yes they are talking about Brooke
stopping by

Pontiac, IL

#17 Sep 1, 2010
I heard he has an extra house he takes his little girlfriends to so his wife doesn't know. what a skum bag loser.
stopping by

Pontiac, IL

#18 Sep 1, 2010
How come this discussion is no longer posted on the main page?
JWB

Pontiac, IL

#19 Sep 1, 2010
I guess somebody needs to find out how Mickey got this post removed
mallard24

Stewart, TN

#20 Sep 1, 2010
what were the 3 guys buying the strippers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why my post getting taken off 4 hr HHH 7
Outlaw ATV Riders Control The County at Night 7 hr Chris 17
New to the area 9 hr factual 2
easy girls in pirates cove 9 hr wondering 7
Hidden spots in LBL? (Feb '16) 13 hr Blacktool 6
Billy Mull 15 hr Mud butt22 6
which liquor store will close first? Wed Lick her stores 15

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance