Next Last
dishwasher extrordinaire

Owensboro, KY

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Work...
FYI

Frankfort, KY

#3 Dec 11, 2012
I CANNOT get disability based on back problems...
FYI

Frankfort, KY

#4 Dec 11, 2012
I meant YOU cannot get disability based on back problems.
??

Duluth, GA

#5 Dec 11, 2012
I'm sure the doctor that has been treating you will be the one to decide if you can work or not!
lol

Huntersville, NC

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Great. Another lazy loser I have to support with my aching back!!
curious

Duluth, GA

#7 Dec 11, 2012
You're just lazy there is a such thing called desk work. I mean if you're on disability at home you're sitting on your butt.
Lunar man

La Fayette, KY

#8 Dec 11, 2012
I dont mind working but I am tired of low paying jobs where you work your butt off for $9.00 a hour. I keep hearing how the gov is gonna do a better job taking care of people and I thought this would be a good way cause my feet and back hurt after work and I aint gettin paid like a lot of people.
Everyone

Madisonville, KY

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Yes , you can get disability for back problems because my neighbor was approved for it . It will take a year or more and you will probably get turned down at least 2 times . It also would help you to get a lawyer .
Lunar man

La Fayette, KY

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Ya'll know a church or someone who will give me some money to hire a lawyer?
Everyone

Madisonville, KY

#11 Dec 11, 2012
The lawyer if he thanks he can win your disability case takes part of the back pay you get if you are okayed for disability . If you file for disability in January of 2012 and finally get approved for it in March of 2013 then you will get back pay back to at least the date you applied at whatever monthly rate you would get . If you are not approved the lawyer will not make any money . Lawyers will talk to you about your case for free the first time and if they think they can win they will take your case and only make money when you are approved and get the back pay .
Fred Rogers

Paducah, KY

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Everyone wrote:
The lawyer if he thanks he can win your disability case takes part of the back pay you get if you are okayed for disability . If you file for disability in January of 2012 and finally get approved for it in March of 2013 then you will get back pay back to at least the date you applied at whatever monthly rate you would get . If you are not approved the lawyer will not make any money . Lawyers will talk to you about your case for free the first time and if they think they can win they will take your case and only make money when you are approved and get the back pay .
Don't help this loser! We have enough scammers on disability as it is.There is going to come a point in time where we can't borrow or print enough money to take care of all the losers in this country.
mom

United States

#13 Dec 11, 2012
Lunar man wrote:
I dont mind working but I am tired of low paying jobs where you work your butt off for $9.00 a hour. I keep hearing how the gov is gonna do a better job taking care of people and I thought this would be a good way cause my feet and back hurt after work and I aint gettin paid like a lot of people.
Tired of low paying jobs?!?!? I am a single mom of two girls, and i work three jobs, and also find extra jobs just to take care of our needs. I DO NOT get any assistant or child support for my girls.. I have a degree as a medical assistant,.i don't make what i should. Everyone has back problems, knee problems ETC.. i can't believe you think you need disability.
help

Charlotte, NC

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Lunar man wrote:
Ya'll know a church or someone who will give me some money to hire a lawyer?
I do. Go to Souther Pride truck stop, lay down under a semi.You are a waste of air. You are a worthless deadbeat. Church give u money for a lawyer. What a tool.
really?!

Duluth, GA

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Lunar man wrote:
<quoted text>Churches give me money for my lite bill, gas money, food what's wrong with a lawyer. Churches like to help folks and I like to be helped. I just need to find a few new churches to help.
Wow u really need to get off ur lazy butt and get a job! Stop taking advantage of good Christian people! Loser
donate

Mauldin, SC

#17 Dec 12, 2012
What is ur name? We would like to help how may we contact you?
mom

United States

#18 Dec 12, 2012
Lunar man wrote:
<quoted text>
Churches give me money for my lite bill, gas money, food what's wrong with a lawyer. Churches like to help folks and I like to be helped. I just need to find a few new churches to help.
Really?? Which churchs help with that,.i could use some help myself? I just got laid off, but suppose to back to work after the holidays..
Luneer man

Paducah, KY

#19 Dec 12, 2012
donate wrote:
Go by the name Carl Childers. I used to work for Bill Cox's outfit. I got in to some trouble with a fella named Doyle Hargraves and they put me back in the nervous hospital.
get a job!!

Duluth, GA

#20 Dec 12, 2012
Luneer man wrote:
<quoted text>Go by the name Carl Childers. I used to work for Bill Cox's outfit. I got in to some trouble with a fella named Doyle Hargraves and they put me back in the nervous hospital.
Another loser who wants a free ride & wants us to support !!
Clint

Paducah, KY

#21 Dec 12, 2012
donate wrote:
This dude doesn't want help and only a fool would give you their real name on Topix.
Carl Childers

Paducah, KY

#22 Dec 12, 2012
donate wrote:
Would you make me some biscuits?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friends old lady 2 hr Real man 7
Any secluded areas to kayak at in LBL? 2 hr Dave 4
News Benton attorney files for circuit court judge 4 hr Dan Taylor for j... 22
Choppers 6 hr eeww 6
Only 13 booze permits going to happen is that r... 6 hr out of town opinion 4
jannessa 9 hr friend 2
what do you think about alcohol sales on Sundays 10 hr Miller time 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages