alien

United States

#1 Sep 2, 2012
My wife spends every dime that I can make!!!!! I can't keep my head above water with her spending it all on clothes, mainly. How do you get them to stop, short of a divorce?????
easy

Mayfield, KY

#2 Sep 2, 2012
Get your own bank account and don't give her money...
i feel your pain

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 2, 2012
I feel your pain . Can't even get my wife to get a job .
geez

United States

#4 Sep 3, 2012
Don't let her be responsible for the bills. If you start cutting out her shopping money next thing you know your utilities will get turned off.
N Th Wnd

Lees Summit, MO

#5 Sep 3, 2012
alien wrote:
My wife spends every dime that I can make!!!!! I can't keep my head above water with her spending it all on clothes, mainly. How do you get them to stop, short of a divorce?????
One things for sure dork you can't stop it by whineing and slobbering about on topix.Maybe you should try putting your big boy pants on.
easy

Mayfield, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2012
You just need to step it up and be the man you pay the bills and what not and then if u want to give her a little money you give what will fit into your budget if she gets mad than its clear she is in it for wrong reasons. Does she have a job? Sounds like she needs one
hmmm

United States

#7 Sep 5, 2012
You must be a real man posting about it on TOPIX!
I feel your pains wife

Wolcottville, IN

#8 Sep 5, 2012
I agree with hmmm
employee

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 5, 2012
you need to get a separate account and pay your bills out of that first. give her money to shop for groceries and gas and things she needs...if she cannot handle that...cut her back some more. tell her to get a job.
Amanda

Houston, TX

#10 Sep 6, 2012
Best thing for our family is to have an allowence. And yes that is even for the adults. We get $100 a week, we buy gas for our cars and then the rest is for anything we want. But if you use it before Friday you are SOL.(Kids are still small so $5, and $3 is all they get a week LOL.) Anything more we have to agree to spend on it. If we eat out TOGETHER it comes from our checking acount.
Married 10 years and it works for us.
disgudted

Paducah, KY

#11 Sep 6, 2012
Do like we did. Get a divorce. I went on welfare. My husband works and pays the bills and I have my welfare check to spend on bull shit. Itís the American way. Vote for Obama.
RoRo

Benton, KY

#12 Sep 7, 2012
Tell her to stop it or you are gonna tell her momma.

Since: Jun 12

Benton, KY

#13 Sep 7, 2012
divorce if you don't have any kids. People don't change, and you only get one life.
Poor

Pontiac, IL

#14 Sep 7, 2012
My friend takes money from her ex to pay her boyfriends bills. The bank will repay the money to him because he didn't do it. Her boyfriend gives her money to pay his bills. She pockets the money and never gets caught. Maybe you need to send your wife to see her. She's good at what she does. The bank writes it off and she gets $$$$$.
geez wrote:
Don't let her be responsible for the bills. If you start cutting out her shopping money next thing you know your utilities will get turned off.
Paul

Calvert City, KY

#15 Oct 6, 2012
My wife and kids are rich. Just ask them.
dk stacked

Chicago, IL

#16 Oct 8, 2012
take your wife...please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YES alcohol 2015! 8 hr Curious 35
judge executive 14 hr Marshall 199
Who's the guy in loud silver 2013-2014 Mustang (Aug '14) 15 hr JimBo 7
Who picks the events put at the park like for t... 15 hr the real deal 12
the people of marshall co. Sun danny 10
service master in benton Apr 16 blueeyes 1
The NEXT Tater Day 2016 Apr 14 Turd licker 47
More from around the web

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE