Latin Lovers restaurant in murray sel...

Latin Lovers restaurant in murray selling fake marijuana to kids

Posted in the Benton Forum

Concerned Parent

Benton, KY

#1 Dec 24, 2011
latin lovers mexican restaurant and East y grocery are selling kids the fake marijuana that is laced with unknown chemicals to make people high . Latin Lovers restaurant is located next to J C pennys in Murray and East y grocery is on 94 out past the Yahama store . the kids go up to counter and ask for incense and they pull the fake marijuana out from under the counter . We found this out the hard way because my sister in law read text messages from my nephew to my son & daughter about this happening so we confronted them and found out where they were buying it . This stuff is very dangerous all they are doing is inhaling chemicals to get high . Please be more aware of where your kids are going and keep them safe . I have talked to Murray police and they are looking into it !
Johnny

United States

#3 Feb 22, 2012
If your kids weren't such dumbasses and bought it you wouldn't have anything to worry about so be a better parent

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 22, 2012
Johnny wrote:
If your kids weren't such dumbasses and bought it you wouldn't have anything to worry about so be a better parent
VERY TRUE!!!
Jon

Murray, KY

#5 Feb 23, 2012
thanks for the imfo headed for me sum now how much does it cost?
toofunny

United States

#6 Feb 24, 2012
You are too stupid east y no longer carries it and u r acting like they were drugs dealers "reaching under the counter" it was on the counter by the cash register for every1 to c you had to b over 18 to buy it and it says not to smoke/inhale or whatever. But they no longer carry it. So how about you quit trying to bash businesses because your kids were going behind your back if you were a better parent it might not have happened. So many parents can't be involved in their kids lives because they are too wrapped up in their own lives or they are "working all the time" as some people say... but as soon as something happens that theydont agree with they are quick to blame all kinds of people other then themselves. So be an adult and take responsibility instead if blaming a gas station for your kids getting high. If they want to get highthey are going to regardless of who it comes from or how legal or illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix is nothing but bullies 2 hr God 23
Crystal Dawn and Matt 3 hr Sonny 2
106 Merrywood Drive in Benton - Wanting Info Re... 4 hr Neighborly 23
Long legged red hair girl 8 hr TightLilTim 8
The best child visitation attorney in Marshall ... (Aug '08) 8 hr YusseffJamal 45
Amanda and tony 8 hr OhHowNice 6
Randy Eason CHILD PERV. 20 hr What 15

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages