Concerned Parent

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

latin lovers mexican restaurant and East y grocery are selling kids the fake marijuana that is laced with unknown chemicals to make people high . Latin Lovers restaurant is located next to J C pennys in Murray and East y grocery is on 94 out past the Yahama store . the kids go up to counter and ask for incense and they pull the fake marijuana out from under the counter . We found this out the hard way because my sister in law read text messages from my nephew to my son & daughter about this happening so we confronted them and found out where they were buying it . This stuff is very dangerous all they are doing is inhaling chemicals to get high . Please be more aware of where your kids are going and keep them safe . I have talked to Murray police and they are looking into it !
Johnny

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

If your kids weren't such dumbasses and bought it you wouldn't have anything to worry about so be a better parent

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Johnny wrote:
If your kids weren't such dumbasses and bought it you wouldn't have anything to worry about so be a better parent
VERY TRUE!!!
Jon

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

thanks for the imfo headed for me sum now how much does it cost?
toofunny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

You are too stupid east y no longer carries it and u r acting like they were drugs dealers "reaching under the counter" it was on the counter by the cash register for every1 to c you had to b over 18 to buy it and it says not to smoke/inhale or whatever. But they no longer carry it. So how about you quit trying to bash businesses because your kids were going behind your back if you were a better parent it might not have happened. So many parents can't be involved in their kids lives because they are too wrapped up in their own lives or they are "working all the time" as some people say... but as soon as something happens that theydont agree with they are quick to blame all kinds of people other then themselves. So be an adult and take responsibility instead if blaming a gas station for your kids getting high. If they want to get highthey are going to regardless of who it comes from or how legal or illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Benton Forum right now

Search the Benton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 24 min Donnie B Can Not 922
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min conservative crapola 138,812
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 36 min BIG_STEVIE 418
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 49 min Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,033
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr qwerty 81,227
tiffany parker arby's manager 1 hr Connie Parker 5
Rape boys 3 hr mhm 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Benton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Benton People Search