United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Judged:

Thats my mutha f**kin boys theyd do anything for anybody until u f**k em over...they are good guys so better watch what u say before any u punk ass mother f**kers start tryin to put em on blast...
yep

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

i havent seen themin along time but when i used to hang around them they were always sweet and always kept me laughing good guys!!!
kyle

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

there two of the best guys i know i played football with clint and good friends with jesse.id do anythang for em cause i know theyd do the same for me
sweet_as_sugar69 69

Wolcottville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2011

clint is a stuck up lil ahole and jessie is a theif. he stole a lot of stuff from the ppl that u use 2 wrk 4
yum

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

[QUOTE who="twindi*cks"]I wonder since they are twins which one of them looks better naked? Who fucks better? Ladies let me know :)[/QUOTE]

I wish they'd both fu-ck me at the same time! Double penetration! Or at least stuff me on both ends!:)
biggin

Osseo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Id trust jesse and clint with my life...and a theif sounds like ur lost cause all they had him was a few statements...no video footage nothing...and brad or whatever his name is begged jesse not to show up to his house to beat his ass i kno cause i was the one takin him to over there constantly...sounds to me that u better check ur refrences instead of listenin to a boss that has problems payin his employees....
kyle

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

sweet_as_sugar6969 wrote:
clint is a stuck up lil ahole and jessie is a theif. he stole a lot of stuff from the ppl that u use 2 wrk 4
say that to their face...
haha

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

biggin wrote:
Id trust jesse and clint with my life...and a theif sounds like ur lost cause all they had him was a few statements...no video footage nothing...and brad or whatever his name is begged jesse not to show up to his house to beat his ass i kno cause i was the one takin him to over there constantly...sounds to me that u better check ur refrences instead of listenin to a boss that has problems payin his employees....
where did this happen at???
biggin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Some cleanin supply place he worked for the guy lives behind the water tower in draffenville...vias cleaning service i think....i lived right next to em in hilldale in hardin...
p.d.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

yum wrote:
[QUOTE who="twindi*cks"]I wonder since they are twins which one of them looks better naked? Who fucks better? Ladies let me know :)"

I wish they'd both fu-ck me at the same time! Double penetration! Or at least stuff me on both ends!:)
I guess noone had had sex with them since the other ladies won't answer lol
nono

Grand Rivers, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

yep hahaha
interested.

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

nono wrote:
yep hahaha
It's quite sad since they are supposed to be these huge players but noone will admit to banging them or letting us know how big they are. Lmao
sweet_as_sugar69 69

Wolcottville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

i have and will again
p.d.

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

i have and will again
Well were they good? Big down there?
sweet_as_sugar69 69

Wolcottville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

ive never had sex with the y dont u go ask them just keep ur money hid
biggin

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

ive never had sex with the y dont u go ask them just keep ur money hid
Y cause did they forget to pay u?? U stupid dumb bitch ive loaned em more $ than u prolly make a year and they always seem to return it on time...fulks boys said let u kno they wont hit a woman but they will slap a bitch!!! So why dont u balls up and pop out from behind that lil fake name of urs....
whoa

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

biggin wrote:
<quoted text>Y cause did they forget to pay u?? U stupid dumb bitch ive loaned em more $ than u prolly make a year and they always seem to return it on time...fulks boys said let u kno they wont hit a woman but they will slap a bitch!!! So why dont u balls up and pop out from behind that lil fake name of urs....
They ever lay a hand on a girl and that would make them the lowest pieces of shit on the planet. I'm sure they don't know how to treat a woman right anyway.
biggin

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

I tell yeah straight up they aint hittin a female it was a hahaha thing trust me on that one....
knuckle up

Wolcottville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

u can sure come and put ur hands on me and we will see what happens. ill take u both on. i can be seen and noticed anywhere im tall and tattooed. come find me if u wanna confront anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Benton Forum right now

Search the Benton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min republiCONS 139,073
Lighthouse Landing in Grand Rivers 26 min roundy 19
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 28 min Anne52 81,259
Why does Draffenville smell like sewage? 29 min Eaton Beaver 8
City employee 32 min Harry Reams 2
who is the baddest and meanest girl in the county (Feb '11) 35 min Buster Hymen 21
katie gamble 4 hr whadda u know 10
•••
•••
•••
Benton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Benton Jobs

•••
•••
•••