Culp & Cox - wedding

Culp & Cox - wedding

There are 5 comments on the Marshall County Tribune-Courier story from Aug 30, 2011, titled Culp & Cox - wedding. In it, Marshall County Tribune-Courier reports that:

Brittany Raeann Culp and Justin Adam Cox were united in marriage June 11, 2011 at 4:00 p.m. at the Community Chapel Baptist Church in Benton by the Reverend Charlie E. Canup.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marshall County Tribune-Courier.

ha

Somerset, KY

#1 Sep 2, 2011
Give it a year. He's already cheated on her
Haha

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2011
Uhm I don't know who you think you are, but i'm pretty sure you have no idea what goes on in their lives. Their happily married with an adorable little boy so i'd appreciate it if you wouldnt put stuff like this on here. Thanks.
ha

Somerset, KY

#3 Sep 27, 2011
Yea ok!!!! Guess you hadn't seen him out at Murray with two girls at Vitellos before they were married. I'll put what I want to say on Here and if you don't like it, then don't read it.
Sure

Brownsville, TN

#4 Sep 29, 2011
Does he have any brothers?
Hardy har

Benton, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2012
sure was a good wedding

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 dead, 17 wounded in shooting at Kentucky high... 58 min Tea Bag Residue C... 917
Judge Jamison on School Shooter 3 hr Right2Know 16
lets rename mike miller park 3 hr The insemination ... 18
Whitney lynch 3 hr Supersoaker69 24
emily robertson 4 hr Blogger16 1
Gabe 4 hr Literal pain 48
erica lynn 4 hr Blogger16 1

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages