Pontiac, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

wondered if anyone read Dr.Beale's letter this week in tribune? he sounds like he is best friends with misti& terry, wanting to shake there hand!He must believe everything they have said,thats a little scary.I guess in Marshall co. you can make people believe anything as long as you have the right position,I dont think any of these 3 know anything about refuge.
dobee

Boaz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

patient wrote:
wondered if anyone read Dr.Beale's letter this week in tribune? he sounds like he is best friends with misti& terry, wanting to shake there hand!He must believe everything they have said,thats a little scary.I guess in Marshall co. you can make people believe anything as long as you have the right position,I dont think any of these 3 know anything about refuge.
Trash knows trash. This court system has to tolerate trash from some of its members!
who you know

Calvert City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

its all about who's who in marshall county. always has been always will be!
curious

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

there will be another lawsuit when the investigation is finished on the refuse board. Mr Newton is back on job and anderson and drew will cost us more money.be glad when its time to vote and get rid of them two
YEP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

I agree that the Drew/Anderson dynamic duo has gone to far with the lawsuits, etc
But what else have they done that is so wrong besides bring discussion to the Fiscal Court for the first time in about...For Ever?
curious

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

YEP wrote:
I agree that the Drew/Anderson dynamic duo has gone to far with the lawsuits, etc
But what else have they done that is so wrong besides bring discussion to the Fiscal Court for the first time in about...For Ever?
for starters----KNOW what you are talking about before starting the discussion !! GET THE FACTS---not opinions or what you think it should be.
If those two gave half the concern to the old people of marshal county as they do the animal shelter BS.---wouldnt that be great !!!

the kids of marshal county schools need their attention way more than a park worker with a darn mountain dew can in his hand. AND- It would make my tiddle-wink if they gave a dam about them as much as scrap out of the dump and who is gonna profit from it.

We in marshal county live in the meth capital of ky. doing away with meth labs-drug dealers and the crime it brings with it is far more important than who the city of benton wants on the refuge board. Their appointment has nothing to do with the county..whats the problem.

another thing that would have been real nice is if they had paid more attention to NMWD before it went broke----BUT WAIT...one of them was driving the darn dozer cleaning up his farm..
this is a starter list and it could go on till it looks like a biblical scroll---but why bother election time is coming and those two need to go for sure and mr.gold better get his head and butt wired togather or he can go too.
YEP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
for starters----KNOW what you are talking about before starting the discussion !! GET THE FACTS---not opinions or what you think it should be.
If those two gave half the concern to the old people of marshal county as they do the animal shelter BS.---wouldnt that be great !!!
the kids of marshal county schools need their attention way more than a park worker with a darn mountain dew can in his hand. AND- It would make my tiddle-wink if they gave a dam about them as much as scrap out of the dump and who is gonna profit from it.
We in marshal county live in the meth capital of ky. doing away with meth labs-drug dealers and the crime it brings with it is far more important than who the city of benton wants on the refuge board. Their appointment has nothing to do with the county..whats the problem.
another thing that would have been real nice is if they had paid more attention to NMWD before it went broke----BUT WAIT...one of them was driving the darn dozer cleaning up his farm..
this is a starter list and it could go on till it looks like a biblical scroll---but why bother election time is coming and those two need to go for sure and mr.gold better get his head and butt wired togather or he can go too.
First off loose the attitude, I wasn't supporting them I was only saying they have discussion going. I agree with you, but before them the issues you speak of we're not important nor was the ones that they are discussing.
I agree that they should do more & do better, i also think their priorties are not in the right place.

But the big question is...who will run against them? Isn't tht the biggest problem we have finding good candidates.
curious

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Jamie Poe would be a better choice than we have now. Hoppy Hicks would be good--better than we got. English would be better than we got.LETS FACE IT--we are staffed off the bottom of the barrel. If someone deciedes to run they gang up and set out to destroy them
YEP

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

curious wrote:
Jamie Poe would be a better choice than we have now. Hoppy Hicks would be good--better than we got. English would be better than we got.LETS FACE IT--we are staffed off the bottom of the barrel. If someone deciedes to run they gang up and set out to destroy them
Jamie Poe...that's funny

English & Hicks was beat by the ones that are in there now...why would we re-elect them when we already got rid of them once
curious

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

I am aware of them being in there before--my point is we were better off with them.....hell--we would be better off with homer simpson than anderson + edith bunker to replace misty.
Yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

curious wrote:
I am aware of them being in there before--my point is we were better off with them.....hell--we would be better off with homer simpson than anderson + edith bunker to replace misty.
If we were better off then why did we vote them out?
curious

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
If we were better off then why did we vote them out?
thats politics.....now we know the difference...dont miss what you had till you dont have it anymore.
Turncoat

Mortons Gap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

As it stands now Mickey Mouse could beat the two of them ! Drew And Turncoat Anderson
Turncoat

Mortons Gap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

But I do like what Drew has done with the Animals
curious

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Turncoat wrote:
But I do like what Drew has done with the Animals
how much attention has she given old people ??ZILCH !! go look at the rec center for the old people---they would be better off if they were in the pound..........
hotair

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

hotair is all this site is go for curious,turncoat and all the rest are just full of sh t they just use the site to run there mouth about stuff they have no ideal about they are all jerry e miller m fans
curious

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

hotair wrote:
hotair is all this site is go for curious,turncoat and all the rest are just full of sh t they just use the site to run there mouth about stuff they have no ideal about they are all jerry e miller m fans
sounds like little bradley..........;-)

we are in real need of two possably three commissioners. HELLLLPPPP!!!!!
magi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Local politics are so corrupt.
jucie

Calvert City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Do we even need them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Benton Forum right now

Search the Benton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min DITCH MITCH 145,988
Painful penetration 1 hr Sick 8
Best place for bleaching 1 hr anal king 4
Two candidates for county judge 2 hr Voter 13
question 4 hr Finch 44
matthew todd smith (Jun '13) 7 hr the one 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 hr JOE NASTY 26,182
•••
•••
•••
•••

Benton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••